Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's still laying her baby hairs.

F6645063-1882-4F3F-AEF6-5944397EE51B.jpeg

honestly who does this witch think she is?!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
omg she pisses me off so much!!! I’d dm her going mad but I’ve heard that when people do that she just ignores them
or blocked... that's the usual outcome. I'd kill to see her block list it must be the longest block list in instagram history.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
or blocked... that's the usual outcome. I'd kill to see her block list it must be the longest block list in instagram history.
Elle Darby might be in the running for that too, she’s gone on a blocking rampage recently 🤪 these bleeping twats can’t handle a bit of criticism or reality 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Elle Darby might be in the running for that too, she’s gone on a blocking rampage recently 🤪 these bleeping twats can’t handle a bit of criticism or reality 🙄
Well I suppose if they had any level of intelligence - they’d be able to get real meaningful jobs that contribute to society and wouldn’t need to block 100s of people daily

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What are we sending into tit bloggers? Tell me what and I’ll do it in the morning when I’m a bit more with it 🤒 feel like I’ve had 10 rounds with Mike Tyson rn

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What are we sending into tit bloggers? Tell me what and I’ll do it in the morning when I’m a bit more with it 🤒 feel like I’ve had 10 rounds with Mike Tyson rn
I think it was about Rachel and Mads being in front of the same lift but turns out they weren’t so don’t think you have to now - get better soon lovey ❤🥺 xo

• Heart
you’re a psychic mom🥺
1B74C5BE-43DD-4656-ADAA-FFEB882A46D1.jpeg

I messaged her asking why she’s laying her edges and asked hasn’t she learned anything from doing it and this is the result😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I think it was about Rachel and Mads being in front of the same lift but turns out they weren’t so don’t think you have to now - get better soon lovey ❤🥺 xo
Thank you 😩💕 seeing as you’re our number one nurse, if you’ve got any tips and tricks to ease the pain of chronic earache I’d bleeping appreciate it 😂😂

Oooh I did briefly see those comments, I’d honestly be so surprised if she was moving into one of those blocks of flats because she’s made such a huge song and dance about not vlogging much of her move. Saying that tho nothing would surprise me with her lol

you’re a psychic mom🥺View attachment 423087
I messaged her asking why she’s laying her edges and asked hasn’t she learned anything from doing it and this is the result😂
Oh noooo.. she got you real good.......... what on earth will you do without her daily eye bleeping herself and pointless stories. You must be gutted 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh noooo.. she got you real good.......... what on earth will you do without her daily eye bleeping herself and pointless stories. You must be gutted 💔
Gutted is deffo the word😥who else am I gonna rely on to see daily videos of a blackfishing witch🥺

• Haha
Thank you 😩💕 seeing as you’re our number one nurse, if you’ve got any tips and tricks to ease the pain of chronic earache I’d bleeping appreciate it 😂😂

Oooh I did briefly see those comments, I’d honestly be so surprised if she was moving into one of those blocks of flats because she’s made such a huge song and dance about not vlogging much of her move. Saying that tho nothing would surprise me with her lol

Depends on the cause of the earache - pain relief and cold/warm compresses should help you. Sadly, earache is one of them things you have to sit and wait out and it’ll get better on it’s own 🥺❤ But sleep will help as well beaut and try to sleep on the opposite side to the pain 🙏🏽

it wouldn’t surprise me if she moved into that block just so they could claim they’re bubbling in the same household 😂 “it’s the same building so it’s one household” that’s the kind of tit I’d expect them to try - surprised they didn’t say that with Willy “it’s a big building we’re one household”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
We must all be blocked now 🙇🏻‍♀️ Can’t handle the truth can she 🥴

• Haha
Depends on the cause of the earache - pain relief and cold/warm compresses should help you. Sadly, earache is one of them things you have to sit and wait out and it’ll get better on it’s own 🥺❤ But sleep will help as well beaut and try to sleep on the opposite side to the pain 🙏🏽

it wouldn’t surprise me if she moved into that block just so they could claim they’re bubbling in the same household 😂 “it’s the same building so it’s one household” that’s the kind of tit I’d expect them to try - surprised they didn’t say that with Willy “it’s a big building we’re one household”
Thank you 💕💕 my hot water bottle has been my best friend as of recently 🤣 as for sleep well, I thought my sleep schedule was fucked before, nothing compares to this though 😂😂

Tbh all three of them are so up each other’s arses and spend so much time together I’m surprised they haven’t all moved in together

We must all be blocked now 🙇🏻‍♀️ Can’t handle the truth can she 🥴
Can confirm I am yet to be blocked 😇

• Heart
Thank you 💕💕 my hot water bottle has been my best friend as of recently 🤣 as for sleep well, I thought my sleep schedule was fucked before, nothing compares to this though 😂😂

Tbh all three of them are so up each other’s arses and spend so much time together I’m surprised they haven’t all moved in together

Can confirm I am yet to be blocked 😇
you’re one of the very few remaining, hang in there🥺

Reactions: 5
I think Han has wisely backed off from them... Rach and mads are probably still seeing one another but Han seems to be staying in finally (only taken a year to understand the covid restrictions, but she got there) tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumb still don’t understand staying home.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.