Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahah I thought it was her mum? Jan must be too busy to take her photos then, must be on a real undercover important mission 🥷
Jan’s on some real mission impossible level mission 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jan’s on some real mission impossible level mission 😂
Her mission as a parent needs to be to stop her selfish daughter bubbling with half of Manchester and not putting everyone else’s lives at risk

Someone should send it in to that bloggers Instagram (can’t remember what it was called)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her mission as a parent needs to be to stop her selfish daughter bubbling with half of Manchester and not putting everyone else’s lives at risk

Someone should send it in to that bloggers Instagram (can’t remember what it was called)
That definitely seems to be mission impossible. Maddy can’t seem to stop.

Reactions: 4
I think this is to us ladies...

(Not sure why it’s so small on here lmao)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Hahahahah I thought it was her mum? Jan must be too busy to take her photos then, must be on a real undercover important mission 🥷
If shes any sense she's staying away for her precious princess who must be spreading covid and goodness knows what else.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dno where beka even came from in terms of us knowing about her but it was the pic she copied from mads in the same outfit with the same pose in the same building that made me lol
Omg pls find this I need to see it😭🤣😭🤣😭

Reactions: 2
new to this thread, does anyone know how madison can afford her lifestyle? she hardly does sponsor post and her youtube views arent high, i know there is adsense but it still doesnt add up?x

new to this thread, does anyone know how madison can afford her lifestyle? she hardly does sponsor post and her youtube views arent high, i know there is adsense but it still doesnt add up?x
She has a very rich aunty.. however most of the time it’s down to her sugar daddies!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
as much as i dislike this bunch of idiots, i don’t think they are in the same place, Madisons lift post seems to have carpet, rachel’s doesn’t unfortunately 😂
2F43E01A-38EE-4136-BECC-59FA34710FEB.jpeg
ADA71FFE-74A7-4796-9F76-BAF244A0BC7A.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Part of me wonders if she would edit in a carpet to get away with it 🤣 even so she is seeing and meeting her “boo” and then having her cousin+ in her apartment... the rule is one other person to bubble with not one person x 50 bubbles

as much as i dislike this bunch of idiots, i don’t think they are in the same place, Madisons lift post seems to have carpet, rachel’s doesn’t unfortunately 😂 View attachment 422057View attachment 422058
What is going on with Mads shoes in the last pic? Why is one white and one pink?

• Haha
Part of me wonders if she would edit in a carpet to get away with it 🤣 even so she is seeing and meeting her “boo” and then having her cousin+ in her apartment... the rule is one other person to bubble with not one person x 50 bubbles

What is going on with Mads shoes in the last pic? Why is one white and one pink?
Omg I’ve just noticed that!! Photoshop & Facetune gone wrong for sure lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.