Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Wait so when was that picture taken with her cousin? She’ll say it was an old picture and it’s been ages since she’s been there or whatever... actually not that it changes anything since we’ve been in a proper lockdown since December but still you know what she’s like with her lying 😠
It was taken on January 30th!

Reactions: 5

Honeh

Chatty Member
Oh god yeah!! Sorry yeah Jehovah witness, I get so confused on what Madison says sometimes. She makes up so much lies 🤣
LMAO, don't apologise!! When I read Jewish I Googled if JW can be Jewish........ because I don't really know much about JW and knew she'd definitely mentioned her mum is still one!

I still am unsure of the answer even after Google lmao :( hope I'm not offending anyone either I'm just a confused mom rn

pls don't give her more ideas on what other cultures she can steal from

tell me why I literally thought you meant an actual rat attacked you I was reading it like miss girl please elaborate on how a rodent attacked you for your hair
HAHAHA that explanation would've been up there along with a few of our Mads for sure

Tea4u

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be taking advice from her, especially not relationship advice

Itsjustwhatithink!

Hahahahah I thought it was her mum? Jan must be too busy to take her photos then, must be on a real undercover important mission 🥷
If shes any sense she's staying away for her precious princess who must be spreading covid and goodness knows what else.

• Haha

lmao123

VIP Member
i swear somewhere said its maddison sarah knowles
Why would Baddy just happen to have the same surname as Beyonce? :ROFLMAO:

Who wants to watch her drive around in a car anyway like where you even going hun? Is it an essential trip? No, so stay the fuck at home you stupid bitch 😂
Heading to her local coffee shop is essential travel apparently, laughable

Last edited:
  • Haha

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
How is she starting to gain followers on Instagram again? What is there to like? Unless someone is buying followers with their AdSense

• Haha

Honeh

Chatty Member
Can someone please put me out of my misery and give me a timestamp I’m not funding that bitches corona fuelled parties xx

Honeh

Chatty Member
It’s definitely fake tan at this point! Tanning shops have been closed for months; unless she’s bought her own sun bed (which wouldn’t shock me in the slightest)
Wouldn’t surprise me either tbf, but I feel like if she had we’d know about it by now with either a sunbed photo or her showing she’s bought one.. I think she’s defo wearing fake tan though because the mark under the armpit looks like one to me

Katleesi

VIP Member
The ad thing is bullshit or it got demonetised really early on. I legit had an ad every minute and a half to 2 minutes. Clearly baddie Maddie is in need of some cash🤨
She defo hasn’t been flashing the designer for a white 😂 the New Year’s Eve scandal has her penny pinching