Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honeh

Chatty Member
Oh shit I’ve not watched it yet but you know I’m damn well about to if she’s “acknowledged” it

she said blackfishing is due to buying all her makeup online and 'not finding the right shade' i am scREAMING HAHAHAHAHHH
Timestamp puuuurleeeaze xx

Reactions: 5

Katleesi

VIP Member
don't forget the ever popular answering your assumptions about me which is essentially just fans stroking her ego "I assume your dm's are filled with famous ppl" "I assume you're rich" or a morning routine in lockdown
Oh and her just answering everything we’ve wrote on here about her 😂😂

Hvfdtbnkyc

the plastic loop is making me think its fake...look at unboxing videos on youtube...nice designer bags dont come with cheap looking tags attached to them?
Very true.. admittedly I do I have a couple of pairs of the triple s which did come with tags on but I’m pretty sure their bags don’t.. they just place the tag inside the bag 🤷🏻‍♀️
Even if it is real.. classic Madison to buy the cheapest possible item from them.. can’t afford it without some blue tick buying it for her 😏

• Haha

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Omg she says in the video don’t pretend to be someone you’re not, don’t pretend to like cooking at the beginning of a relationship and then you just end up ordering takeaways all the time cause you can’t be arsed. COMING FROM the girl who asked us a year ago if we want to see cooking videos?? We saw none and she just orders takeaways all the time. 😂😂 Mads, YOU pretend to be someone you’re not. You’ve literally just described yourself!
HA 😅 is that her trying to prove something? Maybe been reading here too much 😅

justwatching121

Thank you 💕💕 my hot water bottle has been my best friend as of recently 🤣 as for sleep well, I thought my sleep schedule was fucked before, nothing compares to this though 😂😂

Tbh all three of them are so up each other’s arses and spend so much time together I’m surprised they haven’t all moved in together

Can confirm I am yet to be blocked 😇
you’re one of the very few remaining, hang in there🥺

honestly

Hey angels🤩(who remembers when she used to say that tho loooool) get ready for a come drive with mads at 6pm🤪🤕

honestly

Part of me wonders if she would edit in a carpet to get away with it 🤣 even so she is seeing and meeting her “boo” and then having her cousin+ in her apartment... the rule is one other person to bubble with not one person x 50 bubbles

What is going on with Mads shoes in the last pic? Why is one white and one pink?
Omg I’ve just noticed that!! Photoshop & Facetune gone wrong for sure lmaoooo

• Haha

MGB01

VIP Member
really random but does anyone know how to edit pictures like she used to with the dark theme? I don’t want to pay for her pre sets and I’m SURE she used to have a video up about how she edits and then deleted it once she mad the preset x
If you use the dramatic filter on your camera roll and turn it down a bit then turn down exposure, brilliance and highlights turn up contrast a little them the brightness and add a grain it looks pretty similar, if you vsco the A3 filter I think it is looks similar. Hers tended to look darker because of the colour scheme in the Dakota though and she deffo edited them more than just her filter preset

Ttt3333

On the topic of them two..have youse seen that video of them from new years where they’re both apparently saying the n word. It’s only been recently discovered, I think it’s on tiktok now but I saw it on instagram.I’m not sure tho youse have all probably seen it haha😂I’m new to this and I haven’t read through all the other threads but just thought i’d bring it up! I know that one of her fan pages kept getting tagged into it and that fan page is usually always active but hasn’t been recently...🤷🏼‍♀️ So it could potentially be true and if so then baddie maddie is fuckeddd :/

What 😳 Is there a link to it

Honeh

Chatty Member
I’ve not checked on here for like 20 hours and feel like I need to catch up on so much 😅

here4thebuzz

😅😅😅 I bet she’s shaking trying to keep up with blocking everyone and now her loyalist fans are turning on her 😅😅😅

New thread title suggestion:
Madison Sarah #13 Loyalist fans are turning, Baddie still not learning, taking a loss to earnings
HAHAHA that thread title is iconic

• Haha