Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honeh

Chatty Member
Why does she want to be black so badly. I don’t get why she’s the way she is when her family are Jewish.
Wait what? Are they? I’ve only ever heard her say they were Jehovah Witnesses...... I could be showing the real uneducated side of me rn so I apologise

Reactions: 6

Hahahax

Out of the three of them when it comes to work Madison is the laziest.

Hannah, she was going through her break up and whatever but as soon as she moved back home she was back in her bag. Rachel regardless of how she is, she was still posting and making content (even made some content whilst she was at Madisons) throughout the party stage, and again was just in her bag.

Madison? She’ll say she’ll now be uploading on particular days, has brand new content, will commit, then drops off and becomes inconsistent again. Fair enough we all go through our bullshit, but she could at least do a standard text post on Instagram and say ‘Sorry guys, there won’t be a video tonight!’ letting her fans knows, it’s just common courtesy, seeing as they are part of the reason she has the platform she has today.

When she does upload, the videos are sometimes rushed, they’ll be no real thought behind them - it’ll be the same old videos i.e. Chatty Get Ready With Me, sponsored try on haul, and she’ll sometimes just forget to include links in the description box. It’s just a complete shitshow.

All this girl does is complain, block, lie and give her fans empty promises. When was the last time she did a giveaway? Interacted with her fans? Again, regardless of Rachel’s attitude, I’m not even defending the girl but look at her - she did a couple of lives with her fans during Christmas, she engages with them, chats with them, does polls, posts everyday, she just hasn’t let the bullshit get to her and still posts everyday, and doesn’t just reshare ‘boss bitch’, interracial couple/relationship posts or a selfie or reshare of her content. She’s not showing her whole life on camera, but because she’s still posting, interacting and being consistent you don’t honestly care. It seems to me Rachel, had her tantrum, shed some tears and then got back to the money and I respect it. She’s consistent and it’s obvious she’s serious about her career, whereas Madison is not, she’s not serious, she’s too busy feeling sorry for herself, enjoying the lifestyle and being ‘boo’d up’ to focus on herself and get in her bag.

She’s not a boss lady, a hustler, making silent moves or however she wants to put it, she’s a stunt woman and a poser in my eyes, because no woman or boss lady is as lazy as her when it comes to work or her brand, and the sad thing is, the potential is there because she used to be consistent, do giveaways, interact with her fans, etc, it’s just going to waste, because she’s too in her feelings or whatever excuse she has today.

She really needs to sit down with herself and have a serious think about if she wants to continue YouTube or being an influencer in general. If she decides she wants to continue on this path, then she needs to pull herself up on her bullshit, because right now she better off just quitting or just going back to doing strictly modelling and being an Instagram ‘celebrity’ because at this point she’s not only wasting her fans time, she’s wasting her own time and sanity.

She’s just basically the equivalent of a man saying they’ll change and they never do.
KingKylie talking straight FACTS! Spot on 👏🏼

Katleesi

VIP Member
Yerrr her Instagram followers keeps going down too... might have to put the Dior puffer on Depop 🥺💔
It’s cos she’s so fucking boring 😂😂 maybe she should have stuck doing PLT hauls because I think that’s what her followers actually enjoyed

Honeh

Chatty Member
Aaahhhh Willy wanks... what would we do without you and your Snapchat stories that consistently expose our number one ladeh

Reactions: 5

m118

really random but does anyone know how to edit pictures like she used to with the dark theme? I don’t want to pay for her pre sets and I’m SURE she used to have a video up about how she edits and then deleted it once she mad the preset x

Katleesi

VIP Member
the plastic loop is making me think its fake...look at unboxing videos on youtube...nice designer bags dont come with cheap looking tags attached to them?
Penny pinching badison - tbf I don’t blame her for buying fakes cos she does only seem to buy stuff to use for one photo 😂

Honeh

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think this is a fake tan mark? Like where it’s gone slightly funny? Idk about any of you guys but there’s been times where my fake tan has gone a little funky around my armpit area before and when I noticed this I was like hmmmm 🧐 might just be me though 🤣

Attachments

Katleesi

VIP Member
She said the other day she’s seeing her boyfriend for Valentine’s and now in this video she said she’s spending it alone. Keep up with your lies 🥴
It'll be like when she said she was spending New Years alone 😂😂