Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honeh

Chatty Member
How are all of your Sunday evenings going moms 🥺

I’m sat listening to the weeknd, playing animal crossing. Probably not as exciting as our Mads nights in xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Katleesi

VIP Member
on the edge of my seat for what thrilling video we’ll get today: bad bitch playlist, grwm, girl talk, haul, ran out of options 😂

• Haha

Honeh

Chatty Member
Corrrr seems like it’s popping off on every other thread bar this one tonight 🤣

moreblushpls

Also has anyone else notice that Maddy’s boobs seemed to have settled lately? They don’t look as ridiculous as before (they still look like air bags)
they're supposed to do that some time after surgery!! most people's actually look quite like air bags in the beginning because they're still swollen, they just dont usually have them in your face so you dont see them like that, but ofc baddy maddy loves that look

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
How are all of your Sunday evenings going moms 🥺

I’m sat listening to the weeknd, playing animal crossing. Probably not as exciting as our Mads nights in xxx
I’m working and scrolling through Tattle, no lockdown breaking bae for me xoxo

• Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
when was this?😂 ive seen threads about it but I don’t remember her saying it in a video or anything
She’s never mentioned him by name; but she would always be referring to her ex. And it was just really embarrassing lmao.

Honeh

Chatty Member
Loool he doesn’t seem the type to follow lockdown rules to me! I know that was less than a month ago and she’s already hoped onto another D. Respectful mami

His companies address is registered to his house and um... that boy def can’t afford a Dior coat on a respectable form of income that’s all I’m saying 👀

After further sleuthing I have found out his real full name is Michael Oshodi
I had a nosey at this too but wasn’t confident enough to post it in case I looked like a muppet if I was wrong 🤣🤣🤣 that’s definitely him though and not the guy who models on the business IG? That’s what I was worried about ffs

Katleesi

VIP Member
I. Am. Dead. 😂😂😂
I’m honestly addicted to the banter on this thread, my boyfriend thinks I’m cheating I’m on here that often balling at you guys. I wish we could all be best mates irl ❤

Thank you Miss Plant for uniting us because of our hatred towards you,

Xoxo,

Bitter bitches xxx
Men! They’ll just never understand our connection! 😂😂 we’ve got too many inside jokes to quit now

love you moms 🥺❤ x

• Heart

Honeh

Chatty Member
Willy wanks hasn’t been all that entertaining recently either has he 😢

Katleesi

VIP Member
I’m sorry but just cause your mums maiden name is Persian doesn’t make you Persian ? Lol my name is Russian does that make me Russian ???
The hilarity of it all was we found out her mum’s maiden name and it’s as British as our maddy is 😂😂

I’ve not checked on here for like 20 hours and feel like I need to catch up on so much 😅
Welcome back mom ❤🥺

Has anyone seen the comment someone put on her latest post regarding her blackfishing
I imagine it got deleted immediately, do you recall what it said? Maddy is the queen of deleting comments

• Heart

dalelxo

Hehe I’ve actually been lurking for a while, only just decided to make an account🤣but this might have been a few months back, all her tik tok comments were flooded about her scamming people on depop, and there was a tik tok made about it but then I never heard anything else and she never said anything about it, just deleted all the comments. Was wondering if anyone else had seen it?

• Wow

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Her videos are always boring and lazy because she has no personality.
also she doesn’t look like her insta pics because she edits them so much so it will be interesting to see what her modelling ones will be🤔
Some great member profile pics pending... 😂

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
Thank you 😩💕 seeing as you’re our number one nurse, if you’ve got any tips and tricks to ease the pain of chronic earache I’d fucking appreciate it 😂😂

Oooh I did briefly see those comments, I’d honestly be so surprised if she was moving into one of those blocks of flats because she’s made such a huge song and dance about not vlogging much of her move. Saying that tho nothing would surprise me with her lol

Oh noooo.. she got you real good.......... what on earth will you do without her daily eye fucking herself and pointless stories. You must be gutted 💔
Depends on the cause of the earache - pain relief and cold/warm compresses should help you. Sadly, earache is one of them things you have to sit and wait out and it’ll get better on it’s own 🥺❤ But sleep will help as well beaut and try to sleep on the opposite side to the pain 🙏🏽

it wouldn’t surprise me if she moved into that block just so they could claim they’re bubbling in the same household 😂 “it’s the same building so it’s one household” that’s the kind of shit I’d expect them to try - surprised they didn’t say that with Willy “it’s a big building we’re one household”

• Heart
  • Haha