Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MGB01

VIP Member

Why’s this mads😭 the phone call part hahaha when she was doing a vlog or something a while ago and was like “my babes is just ringing me” miss girl nobody asked

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Katleesi

VIP Member
Haven't watched the video but can only imagine the outrage and frustration @Katleesi is feeling if she did!

Sorry for double post, was just looking through the comments and saw this... Anyone able to enlighten me in the mean time? 🤣Still haven't watched it, I prefer to save the videos for when I've got nothing else better to watch lol
If only it was near... but people like Baddy Plant can’t stop opening their back doors to the bowl cut willies of the world

affirmations before a dick appointment 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She actually is a joke

You’re the gang leader remember mom x
Thank you mami 🥺❤

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Han and Rach have both continued to lose Instagram followers (Han more so) and so has Mads but is still gaining them 🥴

• Angry

ginandlipstick

She is so naturally pretty though when she was doing less make up and not tanning a few weeks ago she looked so good, granted her lips were still over the top but she said she's gonna go more natural but she literally hasn't she's just gone back to tanning too dark and editing the shit out of herself, I love it when her eyebrows are clearly drawn on and shes like "hey guys I just woke up" you been doing your make up in your sleep then hen cos you've got a full face on, then her fans comment like omg you look so good without makeup I look so ugly and its like?? she's probably been up an hour styling her hair and doing makeup before getting back in bed to pretend she's just woke up, her fans must feel made insecure about them selves because of lies
I think this is what's sad though - I've heard so many stories at uni accommodations where there's been fire alarms at like 3 in the morning and girls have come out wearing a full face of make up. The problem is that her dishonesty about various parts of her life unfortunately affects so many people.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Everyone gives her content suggestions even her wappy fans give her video ideas in her comments but she’s literally the most bone idle person. She will only do hauls or her daily routine which just consists of her doing her make up in her apartment. I don’t get how she has over 200k subscribers. She’s so dull.

Attachmentsplease

Why does she always eat pushing her lips out? I’ve watched her old videos of her and Pat eating nandos etc and she didn’t use to eat like that. Is it to look sexy? I’ve never seen anyone eat like that and i feel like she’s doing it on purpose cause it looks so unnatural
Reminds me of a chimpanzee

• Haha

justwatching121

Wait what is going on here LMAO

I feel like it’s too good to be true because why has she not commented on the things we’ve said about her 🧐
I don’t think it’s her because she hasn’t even given any proper tea ahahaha

does anyone watch olivia neil i know its so off topic of mads but olivia is promoting drugs / using them and breaking the rules of covid and now has been taking herself off youtube for ages without apologising or addressing it, but has been on some live video thing but skipped the person because she realised the person was from northern ireland and she was spotted being active on depop but still cant address the situation shes being called out for🤦‍♀️

moreblushpls

Getting them pierced immediately too 🥴 I’m amazed she had no complications after her surgery because she was in the gym a week later, out on the lash four days after her surgery, didn’t wear the bra and lathering them in fake tan.
omfg I forgot about the piercings....

rach said in her video there about on valentines day that she can wear a bright pink because “she’s not kissing anyone or doing anything” i hope that doesn’t imply sucking on one🤣 also she said shes single as fk like 3 times who cares 🥴

going back to exes is stupid IMO
she never stops talking about them tho in that video with han especially , like someone else mentioned on this

KingKylie

The page is old old old maybe that’s where he’s from? And his family?

Lol eating cookies in bed with a secret Tattle account 😂👀
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t they start dating when Maddy was 15?
The page is old old old maybe that’s where he’s from? And his family?

Lol eating cookies in bed with a secret Tattle account 😂👀
It still doesn’t make sense to me. The friends that are commenting on his photo also look around 40? Also his friends list looks around the same age too.

Maybe it could be a relative of his? And that’s who she was referring to in the comments when she said that wasn’t her man.

honestly

new to this thread, does anyone know how madison can afford her lifestyle? she hardly does sponsor post and her youtube views arent high, i know there is adsense but it still doesnt add up?x
She has a very rich aunty.. however most of the time it’s down to her sugar daddies!

• Haha