Madison Sarah #11 Deleting comments is my vibe, fake apologies, don’t unsubscribe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rach doing her foundation always kills me
I don’t want to come across as mean here but the colour of the last picture is almost yellow??? Her skin tone naturally looks so pink and rosy but this is major Simpsons vibes... not even orange just yellow

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t want to come across as mean here but the colour of the last picture is almost yellow??? Her skin tone naturally looks so pink and rosy but this is major Simpsons vibes... not even orange just yellow
Yep she has to make it match the 50 layers of fake tan she’s got on. At this point she’d be better off just dressing up in a Marge Simpson out. At least then we wouldn’t have to see her tits and face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gonna be real annoying and ask again so pls don't hate me xx

Did anyone notice if Rach and Han had their management IG handles in their bios prior to them being called out?

Reactions: 2
Gonna be real annoying and ask again so pls don't hate me xx

Did anyone notice if Rach and Han had their management IG handles in their bios prior to them being called out?
Han didn’t it just said “hi I’m Han” or something

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Han didn’t it just said “hi I’m Han” or something
Oooooh ok ty! Last night I was looking at Rachels IG and she was using her own personal email if anyone needed to contact her for collabs etc. I'd never noticed it before thinking maybe her management dropped her? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Just caught up on this thread! Thanks a lot for all making my Saturday night entertaining😂!!! BCW with the Instagram stories trolling us was HILARIOUS🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Influencers get commission off certain links. For example when they do ‘swipe ups’ for items of clothes, they get commission as essentially it’s been purchased through then on their story
That’s so weird putting in ur bio x I’m nosey . Would love to know how much she earns per
Post or W,e. Possible pay drop or if any influencers have cancelled collabs or anything .

Sorry to be annoying but these threads move so fast gals 10/10 work BUT I missed the white lines of coke, please can someone show me the pic?

Han just uploaded, do you know what. Even though Hannah is kinda boring I still find her so much realer than madison like at least Hannah knows she’s a white girl and doesn’t constantly lie Idk she just seems a bit more genuine and normal.. madison literally changed her surname to seem less English like that’s just freakish behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry to be annoying but these threads move so fast gals 10/10 work BUT I missed the white lines of coke, please can someone show me the pic?
After watching the videos it’s not confirmed if it is coke but I’m not sure

Reactions: 3
Ducked out for a bit to actually try and get some DIY done, so much madness to catch up with, I need a micro scooter to try and keep up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m still laughing at how she has said it’s not coke and it’s a stupid rumour but she hasn’t told us what it could be 🤣

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.