Madison Sarah #11 Deleting comments is my vibe, fake apologies, don’t unsubscribe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
at first I thought she changed her last name for privacy which I totally respect and understand if I was an influencer I'm not sure my parents would like our last name everywhere but she tags her mum and other family members in stuff a lot and does videos with them so that's clearly not it, its really bizzare to me she would lie about it you could just say "yes that is my last name but for x,y,z reason I prefer to go by Knowles"

Reactions: 22
Pete Wicks is rumoured to be in Dubai (saw it on another thread), she’d love to be out there as well 😂
Shock fkin horror

Gonna ask this here seeing as this is the most active out of all three threads, prior to them being called out for the party, did Hannah and Rach both have their management handles in their Instagram bios?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think it’s a positive that Madison is looking at her old videos she needs to as she clearly doesn’t know who she is anymore all the filler has taken over. Its such a shame really she could have thrived on YouTube. I think deep down she is extremely insecure. She needs to take a break from the fake tan, fake gangsters and reevaluate her life.

Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who feels like she got rid of Plant in order to help her seem less English/white? Like I know someone mentioned here that one of her in laws has Knowles as their surname (I think?), but to me it’s very odd she happened to choose a name which is practically synonymous with Beyoncé who is in fact a woman of colour. It just gives me weird vibes especially to so vehemently deny Plant is her real surname.
I associate Knowles with Nick Knowles off DIY SOS 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s not wired right surely 🤣🤣🤣

I’m a powerful witch with big fake tits,come over boys let’s all get lit, break the rules because I’m a Persian princess who thinks I’m fit but really I’m just a lyin tit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s not wired right surely 🤣🤣🤣

I’m a powerful witch with big fake tits,come over boys let’s all get lit, break the rules because I’m a Persian princess who thinks I’m fit but really I’m just a lyin tit 🤣🤣🤣
It’s a quote page but I agree cos that’s how she speaks about herself😅🤣

Reactions: 4
Madison’s fan page posted this and Baddy commented with this.. “wait, what?” Stfu 😂
I agree that Madison is black fishing but OMG that Rebecca is disgusting saying she doesn’t like black people anyway! What an awful, vile thing to say!! It annoys me because there’s normal people out there who don’t agree with Madison’s actions but we’re not awful racists and comments get grouped together like Holly boon saying “stop with death threats” when none of us were saying that!

Reactions: 30
Sorry if I’m being blonde but what is the savagex link in her bio about? When I click it, it just comes up with the normal website, nothing to do with her?
It’s for her best friend Rihanna’s company because she’s an ambassador so I guess she gets paid for the link in her bio?

On the subject of her last name; I get not liking your name and wanting to change it etc but it’s not even like it matters for her to change it because she just goes by/is known as Madison Sarah so it’s like what is the point in her changing and being shady about it?!

Reactions: 19
Sorry if I’m being blonde but what is the savagex link in her bio about? When I click it, it just comes up with the normal website, nothing to do with her?
Influencers get commission off certain links. For example when they do ‘swipe ups’ for items of clothes, they get commission as essentially it’s been purchased through then on their story

Reactions: 12
Is it though? Cos you look like that every day mads
But why is she buying foundation that’s made for women of colour? That’s why there’s never any left for them! White girls should be buying light shades not buying foundation that is not made for them. Foundation is meant to match your skin tone. She is WHITE what does she not effing understand the freak

• Heart
Reactions: 34
But why is she buying foundation that’s made for women of colour? That’s why there’s never any left for them! White girls should be buying light shades not buying foundation that is not made for them. Foundation is meant to match your skin tone. She is WHITE what does she not effing understand the freak
SAY IT LOUNDER FOR MADDY TO HEAR

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.