Madison Sarah #11 Deleting comments is my vibe, fake apologies, don’t unsubscribe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D6EB58EE-524B-4552-9347-F025467333A4.jpeg

plot twist = BCW was shagging Rachel and not baddy🥴he still follows just her after they all unfollowed him🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Good morning ladies ❣

hope there’s not too many sore heads this morning 🤕

let’s see what fun and games mads brings us today!

Reactions: 6
It's definitely a light reflection!

In the slowed down version as the guy is walking past the line disappears
It doesn’t disappear it’s still there, there’s just no light shining onto it so it’s not as bright but the white line is deffo still there. Just doesn’t stand out as much

Reactions: 9
In the cold light of day I realise BCW isn’t that fit and reminds me of handsome squidward, I’m sorry if you guys feel like I liked to you and let you down that was never my intention. I hold my hands up yeah I said he was fit but it’s taken something like this to make me realise how wrong I was, hope you can continue to support me

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Most people read the news or watch the news as soon as they're up and here's me, every morning, scanning though tattle to catch up on all that was missed

• Haha
Reactions: 39
God can anyone be arsed with all these ‘influencers’ and their so called morning routines of waking up, journaling, manifesting 😂 like what a load of tit imagine if they all had actual jobs where they didn’t have time for all this bollocks

tbh I don’t believe that any of them do half this tit... I’d much rather see realistic ones 😂

Reactions: 30
Almost mistook him for dumbo
I haven’t been on Tattle in a while but came back after the NYE drama and these thread have me howling guiyyyzze.

bit also this comment make me LOL I almost woke up my baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Members are generally being reminded to keep it on tattle. No PM’s to influencers or their friends, we don’t harass anyone we just discuss. This is not a warning just a reminder. - Please read our rules and why they're important
In the cold light of day I realise BCW isn’t that fit and reminds me of handsome squidward, I’m sorry if you guys feel like I liked to you and let you down that was never my intention. I hold my hands up yeah I said he was fit but it’s taken something like this to make me realise how wrong I was, hope you can continue to support me
This made me squeal a bit

Attachments

This morning I’m reminded why what the girls did is so incredibly wrong. I’ve woken up and gone on Instagram (as I do) and someone I know throwing a party in their uni accommodation - not even been the first time. What makes it worse is that I only know this person because we both worked together during the first lockdown as we stacked shelves to help the supermarkets out. I left and they haven’t!

Anyway my point being - this is why what Maddison, Rachel and Hannah did is so wrong and dangerous. Doubt this person actually watches them - but having Maddison and Rachel deny it is a problem and deflecting the blame onto us is why people think they can have parties here, there and everywhere and not face consequences. I don’t believe in cancel culture - but they 100% need to accept that they not only broke the rules and maintain that position - but they are going to influence other people into doing the same thing! The amount of people who have now had close ones having covid and these three enable selfish behaviour is awful.

Sorry for the rant - hope everyone’s heads are okay this morning. ❤

Reactions: 16
@Honeh Your profile pic is sending me, I can't believe you changed it to BCW, can't deal 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Throwback to last Saturday where we went through one thread in a day. I miss those days 🥺

Reactions: 16
oKAY i have some questions. Who is Dr Dorian and do we know if madison is just English or does she ACTUALLY have anything in her?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.