Madison Sarah #11 Deleting comments is my vibe, fake apologies, don’t unsubscribe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fake accent goes right through me, “andddttt” 🥴 hopefully there’ll be comments on her new vid about how much her accent has changed.
Also does her MK necklace stand for Michael kors or maddy knowles 👀👀
Pretty sure it’s Maddy Knowles which is why it’s so funny can’t wait for the comments section 😂😂

Reactions: 9
How is she saying she's filmed one of her favourite videos yet when its just about her old videos???? wtf

I didn't know someone could be THIS self absorbed I thought it was something ground breaking like donating her entire life savings to the NHS or quitting youtube

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm still annoyed we all said how much she's changed, become a different person and lost herself and she called us a hate forum but then she admitted it herself? Granted we all change but she's not become nicer, more positive or more confident she's become meaner, slyer and more materialistic and a massive liar. Money and attention has gone to her head, she's not a bad witch she's a insecure girl trying to fit in by imitating others and pretending to be cool by insulting people with genuine critiques and trying to impress people who don't even like her by showing us how much money she has to spend. I'm still so angry she deleted the black fishing comment and allowed her fans to call someone an ablest slur and make fun of poverty

“The world has tainted me” pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
blaming other ppl for her becoming a bad person lol, I'd understand if it was a trauma or something but she's just let her ego get out of hand

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or has she tried to “lay her edges” in those insta stories?

Reactions: 6
Sorry but why is she in full on night out clothes again

Surely she isn’t dumb enough to have people round AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I called her miss plant as a joke and she’s getting really defensive 😭 I’m weak

update- she blocked me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Soooooo she’s been circulating the media bc of black fishing etc, barely acknowledges it and now decides to film vids reacting to all her olds vids...in which it’ll be apparent how much she’s changed her whole “aesthetic” and what she naturally is... I mean the girl is DUMBBBBB... I’m all for wearing fake tan but as discussed multiple times on here that’s the least of what mads does hahah

Of course I’m all for her exposing herself but wow 😭

Reactions: 21
I was literally gonna say it?? Like why are your parents called plant if you aren’t you halfwit 😂😂 it’s the fact she tags her mum in her stories when she’s out with her as well like PLANT

Reactions: 16
It’s like beetle juice you mention eye bleeping and next thing you know she appears

edit; has she taken the hair extensions out? I really hope so it’s a new year miracle
She reads Tattle like it’s her Bible

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.