Madison Sarah #11 Deleting comments is my vibe, fake apologies, don’t unsubscribe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s deffo not a reflection - can’t say for certain coke but there’s something white on that table in the shape of a line 😂

The light from the tv is shining on whatever is on the table
Lmaoooo you've got me second guessing it now! Ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know what type of coffee table she has but it looks like light reflecting on metal legs of a table in the middle? Could be a reach though

Reactions: 4
Idk i don't think its drugs, the lines are both very symmetrical it looks more like a reflection of something?

Reactions: 6
Did willyhead ever respond to someone’s dm on insta, can’t remember who sent the message to him
That was I, he never replied. I vote we all get drunk next Friday and call him on insta xox

Idk i don't think its drugs, the lines are both very symmetrical it looks more like a reflection of something?
Probably been racked with a card ready to sniff with a note.. I've seen a lot of people do it

honestly the last three threads of Baddy Maddy have been too much! 😂 just wanna say I love you all and thanks for keeping me entertained through 2020 and now into 2021! 🥺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've figured out what the white stuff is, willy wanks has spanked all over the table. Its symmetrical like his haircut. Mystery solved guys

I've figured out what the white stuff is, willy wanks has spanked all over the table. Its symmetrical like his haircut. Mystery solved guys
Spunked not spanked

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They’re defo not coke lines they’re too big even too big for Arianna ajtar 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I used to love her but she’s gotten so fake now? I feel like she’s left Paddy to get male attention and shag her way to fame😳 hope the shag was worth risking people’s lives on New Years! It’s embarrassing she made a video on how to ‘lay her edges’ when she is clearly a WHITE woman with excessive fake tan and hair extensions way too long for her. can’t stand her anymore, she’s so selfish and all her videos are about sex or drinking now it’s just embarrassing 😫😫

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.