Madison Sarah #11 Deleting comments is my vibe, fake apologies, don’t unsubscribe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy because I was just going through her old tweets too 🤣 there’s one from 2013 saying “girls who put new boys before their mates👋🏼“ ...... take a leaf out of your own book hun

Reactions: 19
Shag marry avoid - Bcw , manny Meeks or Pete wicks but hes got a pair of fake tits like mads
shag bcw, marry pete, avoid manny hahaha tbf though they're all sort of the reason I dislike men

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I got the clip and slowed it down. Two versions - one is a stabilised one from google

Hmm 🤔 I can't really tell if it is drugs or not

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Tbh I don’t think it’s drugs. When someone walks past there is a shadow through the white lines. I think it’s just light reflecting off the window

Reactions: 23
Tbh I don’t think it’s drugs. When someone walks past there is a shadow through the white lines. I think it’s just light reflecting off the window
I was thinking why would you line it up and not take it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I got the clip and slowed it down. Two versions - one is a stabilised one from google

I obviously could be wrong but I think it looks like it disappears because he stands in front of the tv which is what is putting the light on to it🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus rach’s eyes in the video says it all😭

Reactions: 8
I would be more surprised if they didn’t do coke

This thread is hilarious 😂 willy if your reading this take a photo or video on your insta and include a spoon in it it somehow!!! 🥄

Reactions: 12

Hmm in this one it kinda looks like a reflection on the table 🤨

Reactions: 3
Ok but if you stand infront of something that had light on it its going to look non existent the powder is white so it’s going to stand out, if it was a reflection it wouldn’t be in a line like that. It’s standing out cause there’s a product on the table.

Reactions: 6
Even if that’s not coke in that image Madison herself has admitted to taking drugs to her MOTHER in a video and tiktok I remember hearing it and being like... wtf no I wouldn’t do this even for views witch

Reactions: 12
It’s deffo not a reflection - can’t say for certain coke but there’s something white on that table in the shape of a line 😂

It's definitely a light reflection!

In the slowed down version as the guy is walking past the line disappears
The light from the tv is shining on whatever is on the table

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.