Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as much as madeline annoys me, i don’t get people who say he’s out of her league. yeah he’s got a successful career but so has she? it’s not the same and it’s certainly not long term (unless she manoeuvres correctly) but she’s also got a degree. we can criticise her for her actions but acknowledge this tit. i feel people always say this stuff about women in particular cause like central c isn’t going to win a citizen of the year award anytime soon

Reactions: 6
as much as madeline annoys me, i don’t get people who say he’s out of her league. yeah he’s got a successful career but so has she? it’s not the same and it’s certainly not long term (unless she manoeuvres correctly) but she’s also got a degree. we can criticise her for her actions but acknowledge this tit. i feel people always say this stuff about women in particular cause like central c isn’t going to win a citizen of the year award anytime soon
eat cos im on ur side

Reactions: 5
I agree. I don’t think he’s out of her league and at the end of the day whether she had a degree or not that should never be a reason for anybody to think she’s not good enough. If she wasn’t making content on TikTok and worked full time in Tesco that shouldn’t be an issue either in anyones eyes cause as long as someone is happy and doing what they can to provide for themselves then nobody should put them down for that.

Her content pops up on my fyp and even though I personally don’t understand the hype with her, I can understand why other people do enjoy her content as everyone likes different things and to be fair to her she’s done well on TikTok and it’s led to her having other work opportunities so fair play if that’s what she wanted to achieve she’s done well.

Not everybody will find the same people good looking , like their personality, agree with things they’ve said/done or enjoy their content but that doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be acknowledged for what she’s achieved. I don’t think central cee is anything special , yes he’s got his career fair play but I’ve seen on tiktok many people acting like he’s a million times better than her and saying that he can do better than her which isn’t right for people to say cause nobody really knows them we only know what we see online and it’s like it’s easier for women to be put down and men get labelled as an angel.

All that aside I’m still curious if their relationship was genuine or not

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree. I don’t think he’s out of her league and at the end of the day whether she had a degree or not that should never be a reason for anybody to think she’s not good enough. If she wasn’t making content on TikTok and worked full time in Tesco that shouldn’t be an issue either in anyones eyes cause as long as someone is happy and doing what they can to provide for themselves then nobody should put them down for that.

Her content pops up on my fyp and even though I personally don’t understand the hype with her, I can understand why other people do enjoy her content as everyone likes different things and to be fair to her she’s done well on TikTok and it’s led to her having other work opportunities so fair play if that’s what she wanted to achieve she’s done well.

Not everybody will find the same people good looking , like their personality, agree with things they’ve said/done or enjoy their content but that doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be acknowledged for what she’s achieved. I don’t think central cee is anything special , yes he’s got his career fair play but I’ve seen on tiktok many people acting like he’s a million times better than her and saying that he can do better than her which isn’t right for people to say cause nobody really knows them we only know what we see online and it’s like it’s easier for women to be put down and men get labelled as an angel.

All that aside I’m still curious if their relationship was genuine or not

Omfg these people are fr 😂

• Haha
I’m honestly confused what’s funny am I missing something please tell me if I am but isn’t the point of these threads to give opinions? I haven’t said anything horrible about her I’ve just given my own opinion like others have too. If everyone on here was saying the exact same thing raving about her then this would just be a rave thread/forum. I don’t expect everyone to like me or think I’m attractive or like things about me so I don’t see the issue with giving an opinion especially when others have brought it up then it’s open for discussion/giving an opinion. I’ve acknowledged she’s gained a following and fair play to her cause she has the right to do what she wants and what makes her happy. If you honestly don’t agree with anything I said then just skip over it that’s what I do most of the time when I don’t agree with what someone says. Laughing cause someone doesn’t agree with what you think is bizarre to me. No matter how much you laugh or disagree not everyone will see things the same way as you and it doesn’t make them wrong . You’re entitled to say what you want but so are others that’s the point of these threads. I don’t understand what you want me or others to say or not say it’s causing an issue for no reason on a thread it shouldn’t be a big deal haha! Of all the threads I have been on if people don’t agree with you or think what you’re saying is bs then they skip over it. Anyway hopefully someone brings up a new topic to talk about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Has she always been dripped in designer goods or are they all gifts from central cee? Just weird seeing her with a Goyard when she apparently drives that old banger

• Haha
I’m honestly confused what’s funny am I missing something please tell me if I am but isn’t the point of these threads to give opinions? I haven’t said anything horrible about her I’ve just given my own opinion like others have too. If everyone on here was saying the exact same thing raving about her then this would just be a rave thread/forum. I don’t expect everyone to like me or think I’m attractive or like things about me so I don’t see the issue with giving an opinion especially when others have brought it up then it’s open for discussion/giving an opinion. I’ve acknowledged she’s gained a following and fair play to her cause she has the right to do what she wants and what makes her happy. If you honestly don’t agree with anything I said then just skip over it that’s what I do most of the time when I don’t agree with what someone says. Laughing cause someone doesn’t agree with what you think is bizarre to me. No matter how much you laugh or disagree not everyone will see things the same way as you and it doesn’t make them wrong . You’re entitled to say what you want but so are others that’s the point of these threads. I don’t understand what you want me or others to say or not say it’s causing an issue for no reason on a thread it shouldn’t be a big deal haha! Of all the threads I have been on if people don’t agree with you or think what you’re saying is bs then they skip over it. Anyway hopefully someone brings up a new topic to talk about.

It's hilarious because TikTok isn't a real job.It's not something I would massively congratulate anyone for "achieving' IRL. Get a grip.

Reactions: 4
It's hilarious because TikTok isn't a real job.It's not something I would massively congratulate anyone for "achieving' IRL. Get a grip.
“get a grip” it’s not that serious. we’re all on a thread talking about a tiktoker, i don’t think any of us are in the position to tell anyone that lol

• Haha
She’s not ugly but any stretch .. but imo not amazingly beautiful like some people think

She grew a much larger following for being linked with CC, esp when she didn’t appear as his type. (Rapper, the girls in his vid) & she doesn’t really get with guys

personally think she’s overhyped, plays of the ‘poor’ vibe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn't CC come from a priviledged background as well? I mean neither of them are exactly working class. I don't get why people would think she's out of his league. Who should he date instead that's "in his league"? I don't understand. By that logic famous people just shouldn't date models, news flash they all do

Reactions: 2
I don’t think CC has privileged background at all, but correct me if wrong.
Madeline doesnt from a poor background.
I personally think Madeline got big / more known from being linked to CC.
don’t think she’s out of his league looks wise, just didn’t appear to be his type (going from the typical rapper stereotype and the girls he has in his videos)

Doesn't CC come from a priviledged background as well? I mean neither of them are exactly working class. I don't get why people would think she's out of his league. Who should he date instead that's "in his league"? I don't understand. By that logic famous people just shouldn't date models, news flash they all do

I think he came from a poor family and built his way up...at least what I gathered from his Vogue interview. I think he just spends his time more productively, while she lounges in her underwear. It just doesn't 'click' which is why I personally think he would've preferred someone different. But that's okay, people can surprise us. There's nothing inherently wrong about it.

At the Tory Burch show for NYFW Madz is giving Blair Waldorf energy and Alix Earl is her Serena Van der Woodsen. Also, the group who were mean girls to her in Paris - Olivia Neill, Eddie Rose and Millie Hannah - are looking really awkward to the left.

At the Tory Burch show for NYFW Madz is giving Blair Waldorf energy and Alix Earl is her Serena Van der Woodsen. Also, the group who were mean girls to her in Paris - Olivia Neill, Eddie Rose and Millie Hannah - are looking really awkward to the left.

Ngl, loved her outfit there

• Heart

What happened between them?

It’s so funny that she’s there with THE Alex Eale. Olivia etc are nobodies

Reactions: 5
Can you please explain who THE Alix Earle is? Madeline looks in her element. Olivia and her friends look really awkward sitting to the side. Definitely the B Team.
she looks perfectly content being the center of attention which is why i don't believe all her stories about being friendless

Reactions: 7
I actually cannot stand Romeo Beckhams girlfriend 😂 I actually feel quite sad for Madeline. I think her and Central Cee were quite serious. I think she looks a little heartbroken.