Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you please explain who THE Alix Earle is? Madeline looks in her element. Olivia and her friends look really awkward sitting to the side. Definitely the B Team.
A rat faced girl
---
I actually cannot stand Romeo Beckhams girlfriend 😂 I actually feel quite sad for Madeline. I think her and Central Cee were quite serious. I think she looks a little heartbroken.
Her head is freakishly small on her basketball player body. But I think they're a very cute couple

Reactions: 3
At the Tory Burch show for NYFW Madz is giving Blair Waldorf energy and Alix Earl is her Serena Van der Woodsen. Also, the group who were mean girls to her in Paris - Olivia Neill, Eddie Rose and Millie Hannah - are looking really awkward to the left.

I feel bad for Stella Lucia stuck on that bench

Reactions: 1
Cench has been shagging an influencer called YesJulz or YesJuls or whatever. They were seen getting out the same car in NY. She’s interviewed him loads of times, etc.
We think the Sundown comment was bad. Wait til you see what YesJulz did. A first class dick.
For me, him dating Madz made me think he was different to other rappers because she’s not the norm of girl these guys go for and I respected that.

Reactions: 2
I actually cannot stand Romeo Beckhams girlfriend 😂 I actually feel quite sad for Madeline. I think her and Central Cee were quite serious. I think she looks a little heartbroken.
the recent video she posted makes me feel sad for her, she looks proper hurt

• Sad
do any of you guys 'know' tiktok/influencer money enough to know what sort of money she'll be making? i only have a very very loose understanding but it's got to be way over 20/30+ a month surely?

• Haha
Her NYFW outfits were absolutely hideous, wtf
View attachment 2470946View attachment 2470947
The first one wasn’t hideous lol

Does anyone know why industry girls avoid her like the plague? I can’t explain all of them but I have a feeling Olivia O Neill sees her as competition. liv podcast has been around for ages but madeline was the one to break into the American market and get invited by cool brands to fw while Liv had to hustle and network. Plus there’s rumours that one of Livs friends liked Cee or had a thing with him i can’t remember correctly. Might explain why the britfluencers haven’t crowded around her to leach off of her newfound clout /netowrk

things seem to come to madeline with too much ease and it makes no sense since she’s not the quintessential fashion week girl, her fashion taste is milquetoast, she’s short and although she’s skinny her proportions are bad, look at how childish she looks next to alix Earle for example? I think a lot of industry girls are definitely cautious and jealous at her unexplainable success, she screams industry plant but her family background (albeit upper middle class) is not strong enough for her to be one.

Reactions: 6
The first one wasn’t hideous lol

Does anyone know why industry girls avoid her like the plague? I can’t explain all of them but I have a feeling Olivia O Neill sees her as competition. liv podcast has been around for ages but madeline was the one to break into the American market and get invited by cool brands to fw while Liv had to hustle and network. Plus there’s rumours that one of Livs friends liked Cee or had a thing with him i can’t remember correctly. Might explain why the britfluencers haven’t crowded around her to leach off of her newfound clout /netowrk

things seem to come to madeline with too much ease and it makes no sense since she’s not the quintessential fashion week girl, her fashion taste is milquetoast, she’s short and although she’s skinny her proportions are bad, look at how childish she looks next to alix Earle for example? I think a lot of industry girls are definitely cautious and jealous at her unexplainable success, she screams industry plant but her family background (albeit upper middle class) is not strong enough for her to be one.

i think maybe Olivia got invited to LFW the first time since she was spending a lot of time with Lila? And then she got sponsored (wrong word lol but you know what I mean) by Miu Miu. I doubt she cares much about Madeline it’s probably the other way round

Also I think Madeline is pretty but that middle part is not it

i think maybe Olivia got invited to LFW the first time since she was spending a lot of time with Lila? And then she got sponsored (wrong word lol but you know what I mean) by Miu Miu. I doubt she cares much about Madeline it’s probably the other way round

Also I think Madeline is pretty but that middle part is not it
I definitely think it’s two-way because it doesn’t make sense that Olivia networks with EVERY British it-girl and avoids Madeline.

I just don't think that Tory Burch outfit suits her at all and looks so so cheap like Aliexpress.
Anyway, I reckon she is super awkward in real life and probably doesn't click with Olivia. When I watch her vlogs she comes across wildly different to her tiktoks, just kind of awkward

^^ I agree I think she overcompensates on the vlogs, she's probably shy or introverted

She’s definitely shy and introverted but surely that can’t be the reason why no one fucks w her unless there’s a business partnership compelling them to (Big Als)?? Olivia is a social climber (not saying Mads isn’t, they both are) so I doubt she’d let that get in the way of networking with someone who (as far as we can tell) broke into the American market

She’s definitely shy and introverted but surely that can’t be the reason why no one fucks w her unless there’s a business partnership compelling them to (Big Als)?? Olivia is a social climber (not saying Mads isn’t, they both are) so I doubt she’d let that get in the way of networking with someone who (as far as we can tell) broke into the American market
I don’t think Olivia’s friends like Madeline it’s quite cliquey. Olivia is a sheep and probs goes along with it. Also I don’t think Madeline likes Olivia and her friends either. They are also not very relevant anymore and are all a bit cringe and washed up now. I don’t get why brands keep working with them. Madeline is more intelligent and if you listen to her podcast about uni etc I think she can see through their fakeness. Breaking into the American market is smarter and something Olivia etc haven’t really managed to do. Plus if she just starts hanging with Olivia etc it just is too predictable. Bigger and better people to start hanging with and more relevant people eg Tube Girl.

Reactions: 4