Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol have you guys seen her night time routine, it's wayyyyyy too much. I get the impression that she doesn't know much but has been heavily influenced by the Asian way of doing things (I'm guessing), without realising that it's mostly down to hormones, genetics, lifestyle and treatments so for the actual topical stuff you only need good basics. I've written down her products, it's shocking to me:

Farmacy cleansing balm
YSL cleanser
Caudalie grape water
Anua heartleaf toner
I'm from Rice Toner
Good light toner
Lancome Génifique youth activating serum
Cosrx snail mucin
Chanel hydra beauty micro serum
Tatcha the dewy serum
Tatcha the dewy skin cream

Reactions: 4
Lol have you guys seen her night time routine, it's wayyyyyy too much. I get the impression that she doesn't know much but has been heavily influenced by the Asian way of doing things (I'm guessing), without realising that it's mostly down to hormones, genetics, lifestyle and treatments so for the actual topical stuff you only need good basics. I've written down her products, it's shocking to me:

Farmacy cleansing balm
YSL cleanser
Caudalie grape water
Anua heartleaf toner
I'm from Rice Toner
Good light toner
Cosrx snail mucin
Tatcha the dewy serum
Why does she do serum -> mucin -> serum x2 and cream lol surely you’d put mucin on second to last?
God she’s so boring I can’t believe I’m even talking about this

• Haha

Farmacy cleansing balm
YSL cleanser
Caudalie grape water
Anua heartleaf toner
I'm from Rice Toner
Good light toner
Cosrx snail mucin
Tatcha the dewy serum
Why so many toners? I'm confused

Reactions: 2
I'm confused too, there's simply no need. And dare I say her skin doesn't look that different to other people her age despite the excess routine??

Reactions: 6
I thought she was going to post a Monaco vlog?? she must be quiet due to the heavy criticism for the sundown town ignorance

I thought she was going to post a Monaco vlog?? she must be quiet due to the heavy criticism for the sundown town ignorance
She’s a PR disaster. Whether they be because they are actually dating or whether it be that they’ve been set up a la Aitch and the Chicken girl, I bet he’s been told to distance himself from her. She’s not good for business.
For somebody that has such an intense skincare routine, she doesn’t half look grubby.
---
She’s a PR disaster. Whether they be because they are actually dating or whether it be that they’ve been set up a la Aitch and the Chicken girl, I bet he’s been told to distance himself from her. She’s not good for business.
For somebody that has such an intense skincare routine, she doesn’t half look grubby.

I've always wondered why she would get all up in his business pretending to be his gf?? I would've thought with how gorgeous she is Madeline would be dealing with a lot of unwanted attention/super picky with her men. It seems she didn't mind the fame which came with CC, but ultimately she was her own dick head.

I wonder what she'll do now career-wise..

Reactions: 1
Honestly I thought madelines type would be those weirdo upper middle class boys who treat gstaads TikTok like biblical prophecies and wear fake Loro pianas with their north face 😭 not sure if cench is much of an upgrade

• Haha
Reactions: 5
before anyone comes for me I'm 30 yrs old and not interested;

but CC always seemed way too good for her. Not even just from a hygiene perspective but the fact he has a good career and seems to have done well for himself. I don't really know what she has done besides grow a following from her looks, and ramble on and on about past experiences 🤦‍♀️

I’m not a fan of either. It just baffles me that they were together. To be fair, she’s got a degree is forensic linguistics. I had to Google what it was. As much I think she’s not a full shilling and stinky, she’s obviously very bright.
before anyone comes for me I'm 30 yrs old and not interested;

but CC always seemed way too good for her. Not even just from a hygiene perspective but the fact he has a good career and seems to have done well for himself. I don't really know what she has done besides grow a following from her looks, and ramble on and on about past experiences 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m not a fan of either. It just baffles me that they were together. To be fair, she’s got a degree is forensic linguistics. I had to Google what it was. As much I think she’s not a full shilling and stinky, she’s obviously very bright.
How do you know she has a degree in Forensic Linguistics? Feel like I've never heard her mention uni or a degree

How do you know she has a degree in Forensic Linguistics? Feel like I've never heard her mention uni or a degree

I've heard her mention uni but I didn't know that's what she was studying; didn't she say she changed her major a couple of times?

They seem to be very on and off again and I swear this isn’t the first time they’ve unfollowed each other.

Anyway, I find her so jarring. I’m not a huge fan of CC but I can’t imagine what they have in common or that she’s anywhere near his usual type.

I've heard her mention uni but I didn't know that's what she was studying; didn't she say she changed her major a couple of times?
I can’t remember exactly but it was something to do with English language from what I remember? Something to do with etymology maybe?

Update: Linguistics