Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madeline is on Alex Cooper’s Call Her Daddy podcast tonight.

IMG_1134.png

She’s also at Paris FW now at the YSL show.

IMG_1135.png

Whether or not people think she deserves to be Madeline is a big deal at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she has a pretty niche audience, i dont see the widestream appeal at all..shes known for what? gross fake stories and dating central cee?

Her stats are pretty good especially compared to someone like Olivia. I think she has a niche and has a sense of relatability and realness that others don’t have. She seems down to earth I guess. Watching her YouTube car sessions are comforting and filled with realness. She has a sense of depth and doesn’t take herself seriously.
---
She’s also great at storytelling and communicating. I’ll be looking forward to hearing her podcast. Deffs more to her than boys and rappers. Her YouTube vids didn’t talk much about that kind of thing.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Fake relatability and realness
I think she has more relatability than people like Emma Chamberlain especially when talking about what she went through at uni which seems very true. However the issue with people like this is that when they start to succeed eg now going to designer events etc they lose than relatability for sure.

Reactions: 3
I think she has more relatability than people like Emma Chamberlain especially when talking about what she went through at uni which seems very true. However the issue with people like this is that when they start to succeed eg now going to designer events etc they lose than relatability for sure.
she is not relatable because 99.9% of her 'experiences' are literal submissions on reddit threads, lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Yeah she’s totally fake on tiktok but fine on YouTube’ isn’t the best advertisement 😂

• Haha
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Well she’s a more exaggerated version of herself. Tik tok are short clips designed to go viral. That’s the aim. So she’s a heightened version of herself on it. Meaning she is more controversial, gross etc. On YouTube she is much more chilled out and stripped back.
---
You can’t comment on her character if you haven’t actually properly watched her content across channels. You can have an opinion about her but unsure how you can defame someone who’s content you have barely watched lol 🤔

Well she’s a more exaggerated version of herself. Tik tok are short clips designed to go viral. That’s the aim. So she’s a heightened version of herself on it. Meaning she is more controversial, gross etc. On YouTube she is much more chilled out and stripped back.
---
You can’t comment on her character if you haven’t actually properly watched her content across channels. You can have an opinion about her but unsure how you can defame someone who’s content you have barely watched lol 🤔
Well you don’t know her in real life so you can’t comment on her character then surely? TikTok is enough to know she’s unlikeable lol

Reactions: 6
I don’t find her unlikeable. I think she has interesting things to say (apart from the sundown towns thing, which was wildly misjudged).

---
because her tiktok content is just recycled reddit posts, I can hardly imagine her youtube is filled with original never seen before content.

She's a wet wipe with 0 personality who makes any trending thing her persona i.e. being a 'crusty' girl who doesn't wash, being the 'crazy' school girl cos she's just SO quirky 🤪🤪

I don't think I need to watch her youtube to know that her shite content is not for me

because her tiktok content is just recycled reddit posts, I can hardly imagine her youtube is filled with original never seen before content.

She's a wet wipe with 0 personality who makes any trending thing her persona i.e. being a 'crusty' girl who doesn't wash, being the 'crazy' school girl cos she's just SO quirky 🤪🤪

I don't think I need to watch her youtube to know that her shite content is not for me
and her dog chewing her dirty knickers LOL SO relatable 🥰 she’s an absolute grim reaper who talks a lot of donkey doo!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she was so unlikeable, boring, dull etc etc etc. then why is she doing so well? Your views are a filter bubble and outside of them people clearly really like her. 🥰
---
I see people like her in the same way we may view and like a fictional character or reality tv star. Of course we don’t know the real her. But, going off the character she plays online, she is likeable and that is evident given her stats, engagement rate and recently work re Unwell, her podcast, fashion week etc

Reactions: 1
If she was so unlikeable, boring, dull etc etc etc. then why is she doing so well? Your views are a filter bubble and outside of them people clearly really like her. 🥰
---
I see people like her in the same way we may view and like a fictional character or reality tv star. Of course we don’t know the real her. But, going off the character she plays online, she is likeable and that is evident given her stats, engagement rate and recently work re Unwell, her podcast, fashion week etc
Because there are plenty of unlikeable, boring and dull people who like people like her. Go make a rave thread for her if you want to kiss her arse so much

---
This isn't a rave thread, you are more than welcome to create one if you'd like to continue singing her praises.

I however don't like her and will continue to bash her. This is tattle. We can say as we like as long as the rules are respected.

• Heart
This isn't a rave thread, you are more than welcome to create one if you'd like to continue singing her praises.

I however don't like her and will continue to bash her. This is tattle. We can say as we like as long as the rules are respected.
Where are t these rules stated