Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Degree in linguistics yet still doesn’t think to find out what sundown town actually means before blithely saying she wants to live in one 😂

Reactions: 5
I can’t remember exactly but it was something to do with English language from what I remember? Something to do with etymology maybe?

Update: Linguistics
Yup at Kent. She’s not a dumb girl and a lot of you are buying into her schtick, she doesn’t stink lol she just looks musty, the Dixie D’amelio curse.

this girl tries to seem relatable but she likes being attractive, promise you that she doesn’t stink lol she definitely takes care of herself. She’s just one of those girls who’s like ohhh I don’t wear makeup/shower/take care of my skin etc to seem relatable and also desirable (she has pick me tendencies).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s a rather large article in The Face magazine all about her at the moment. She talks about her degree in Forensic Linguistics.

Reactions: 3
Yup at Kent. She’s not a dumb girl and a lot of you are buying into her schtick, she doesn’t stink lol she just looks musty, the Dixie D’amelio curse.

this girl tries to seem relatable but she likes being attractive, promise you that she doesn’t stink lol she definitely takes care of herself. She’s just one of those girls who’s like ohhh I don’t wear makeup/shower/take care of my skin etc to seem relatable and also desirable (she has pick me tendencies).
She might not actually stink but she just looks like she reeks of BO

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s a rather large article in The Face magazine all about her at the moment. She talks about her degree in Forensic Linguistics.
Her photoshoot is so laughably terrible MY GOD and she looks like she has a horse face in one of the pictures ?? 😭

Reactions: 2

I don't think that at all I reckon she pushes the lack of hygiene so hard because she wants to say "no shower everyday but I can still look this good"
---

yeah but doubt she mentions she changed her majors 🤷‍♀️

Looks like they are together in nyc
not him publicly dissociating and keeping her a secret,, i bet they feel like they’re living a taylor swift song
---
don't think that at all I reckon she pushes the lack of hygiene so hard because she wants to say "no shower everyday but I can still look this good
Yeah that’s what I meant by pick me tendencies love
---
yeah but doubt she mentions she changed her majors 🤷‍♀️
To what?

Yeah that’s what I meant by pick me tendencies love

I'm not even saying it's 'pick me's' I think it's how she flexes her looks is what I was saying, 'love'

To what?

I don't know she was doing either Linguistics or Literature and she ended up at FL, something like that.

Reactions: 1
I'm not even saying it's 'pick me's' I think it's how she flexes her looks is what I was saying, 'love'
Feel like you’ve took my comment far too deep! I wasn’t being condescending
Humble flexing is a pick me tendency in my eyes but to each their own :)

I don’t get her, I just don’t find her good looking at all. She seems so full of herself

Reactions: 5
I don’t get her, I just don’t find her good looking at all. She seems so full of herself
Same I don’t find her good looking either I wish I could see what other people see in her so that I could get it but I guess it’s a beauty is in the eye of the beholder situation.
Also I find her to be so full of herself too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Lol she's definitely a very beautiful girl; it doesn't matter if you are in the minority because there's something very beautiful about everyone. Besides, beauty will fade.

Reactions: 8
But hasn't he been saying he's single the whole time they were together?
Yeah he has you’re right but I find it odd cause everyone has seen they are together they’ve posted eachother multiple times and been filmed by fans of theirs so what’s the point of him saying he’s single all the time? if they’re only together for PR then ok fair enough maybe they’ve some arrangement that works for them but if they have been genuinely dating which I think is the case cause their posts have looked genuine then is she really ok with being disrespected by him at times? being private in a relationship is one thing I’m not saying they need to be making couple content and talking about each other 24/7 but wanting to be with a guy who always has to make a point of saying he’s single and out in strip clubs getting lap dances is a bit weird in my opinion. If they’ve broken up then he can do what he likes obvs but if they’re together then how could she be genuinely happy? each to their own I guess.

Yeah he has you’re right but I find it odd cause everyone has seen they are together they’ve posted eachother multiple times and been filmed by fans of theirs so what’s the point of him saying he’s single all the time? if they’re only together for PR then ok fair enough maybe they’ve some arrangement that works for them but if they have been genuinely dating which I think is the case cause their posts have looked genuine then is she really ok with being disrespected by him at times? being private in a relationship is one thing I’m not saying they need to be making couple content and talking about each other 24/7 but wanting to be with a guy who always has to make a point of saying he’s single and out in strip clubs getting lap dances is a bit weird in my opinion. If they’ve broken up then he can do what he likes obvs but if they’re together then how could she be genuinely happy? each to their own I guess.
Yeah I agree with you 100% its the only reason I would think it was a PR relationship because seeing him behave that way and claiming to be single would get people talking. Otherwise if it was a genuine relationship like you said it just doesn't make sense that she would be ok with him behaving like that.

I saw her recent instagram post where she was watching his instagram story where he appeared to be in a strip club, so who knows.

I cant quite make up my mind about her yet hence why I'm on this thread