Madeleine McCann #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would the UK government, Cherie Blair, Gordon Brown, the Forensic Science Service and the British Police conspire together to protect the McCanns?
Why exactly would professionals in a prestigious role collude and risk everything to protect 2x parents who had killed or concealed the death of their child?
What's in it for them to do this, they wouldn't do it for nothing. I've got to say It sounds completely crazy to me.
you can think or believe what ever you want , I don't give a rats ass, Because the Truth of what happened in PDL will come out at some point I firmly believe
P.S. try reading the case files just type McCann and case file's into Google and you shall find!

Reactions: 4
you can think or believe what ever you want , I don't give a rats ass, Because the Truth of what happened in PDL will come out at some point I firmly believe
P.S. try reading the case files just type McCann and case file's into Google and you shall find!
Sorry to be thick, what’s a PDL?

Why would the UK government, Cherie Blair, Gordon Brown, the Forensic Science Service and the British Police conspire together to protect the McCanns?
Why exactly would professionals in a prestigious role collude and risk everything to protect 2x parents who had killed or concealed the death of their child?
What's in it for them to do this, they wouldn't do it for nothing. I've got to say It sounds completely crazy to me.
I tend to think a lot of politicians got involved just to give support back in the early days before the 'negligence' side was really discussed. Someone on here described in detail how Gordon Brown was a personal friend of a neighbour of one of Gerrys friends (or something like that) Unlikely to be a conspiracy? Missing little kids are always a huge story (since Sarah payne, Holly and Jessica in Soham) so they probably just wanted to jump on the bandwagon and show their caring side!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I tend to think a lot of politicians got involved just to give support back in the early days before the 'negligence' side was really discussed. Someone on here described in detail how Gordon Brown was a personal friend of a neighbour of one of Gerrys friends (or something like that) Unlikely to be a conspiracy? Missing little kids are always a huge story (since Sarah payne, Holly and Jessica in Soham) so they probably just wanted to jump on the bandwagon and show their caring side!
Hi,
just to say it was Gordon Browns Brother who was a neighbour of Jill Renwick the McCann's friend who lived in Glasgow or the surrounding area
please see below for an article that appeared in the Guardian in 2007 ( to add this article must have been written after Gordon Brown became PM as he was still the Chancellor of the Exchequer in May 4th 2007)

Jill Renwick
Renwick, who has known the couple since they all worked together at a Glasgow Hospital more than a decade ago, played an integral role in alerting the media of Madeleine's disappearance early on. Renwick spoke to Kate at 7am on the morning after Madeleine vanished, She described the anguish of the missing girl's mother as she pleaded for help, saying that they had been abandoned by searchers after scouring the resort all night. Renwick mobilised the McCann's wider circle of friend's, This led to phone calls to GMTV, the CID, defence secretary Des Browne and Newsnight presenter Kirsty Wark, she also stopped John Brown brother of the Prime Minister, who lived on the same streets herald asked him to bring it to the PM's attention

Reactions: 6
From the Guardian 02.06.2007;
Jill Renwick has known the couple (Kate and Gerry McCann) since they all worked together at a Glasgow hospital more than a decade ago. She spoke to Kate at 7am on the morning after Madeleine vanished: "She just said, 'Help me, please help me'. She said, 'We've been searching all night until 4.30am, and then everybody left us'. At that stage there was only one police officer at the door. They didn't know what to do. So I phoned GMTV."
She also phoned the McCanns' wider circle of friends, who mobilised to phone anyone they could think of to beg for help. Renwick's sister called someone she knew in CID, someone had a connection with Des Browne, the defence secretary. One friend lives close to the Newsnight presenter Kirsty Wark, said Renwick: "She knocked on her door and said, 'I know you must think I'm mad but my friend's wee girl is missing, can you do anything to help?' Though they are not friends, Gordon Brown's brother John lives in the same street as Renwick: "I stopped him in the street the day afterwards and said, 'These are my friends. Do you think you could speak to Gordon about it?' And he said of course. I don't know if anything came about that way."

So the McCanns knew people who knew people and they put the word out that MM was missing. If my child was missing I'd do exactly the same.

Reactions: 8
Admit it, you want your version to be true don't you as you'll get some sort of satisfaction out of it. You think that because they were guilty of being poor parents in leaving the children alone then this would be punishment for them. I bet you'd still even think they did it if CCTV was produced showing the German sicko caught in the act.

Reactions: 2
From the Guardian 02.06.2007;
Jill Renwick has known the couple (Kate and Gerry McCann) since they all worked together at a Glasgow hospital more than a decade ago. She spoke to Kate at 7am on the morning after Madeleine vanished: "She just said, 'Help me, please help me'. She said, 'We've been searching all night until 4.30am, and then everybody left us'. At that stage there was only one police officer at the door. They didn't know what to do. So I phoned GMTV."
She also phoned the McCanns' wider circle of friends, who mobilised to phone anyone they could think of to beg for help. Renwick's sister called someone she knew in CID, someone had a connection with Des Browne, the defence secretary. One friend lives close to the Newsnight presenter Kirsty Wark, said Renwick: "She knocked on her door and said, 'I know you must think I'm mad but my friend's wee girl is missing, can you do anything to help?' Though they are not friends, Gordon Brown's brother John lives in the same street as Renwick: "I stopped him in the street the day afterwards and said, 'These are my friends. Do you think you could speak to Gordon about it?' And he said of course. I don't know if anything came about that way."

So the McCanns knew people who knew people and they put the word out that MM was missing. If my child was missing I'd do exactly the same.
They weren’t searching though. It was too cold and dark!!

Reactions: 3
They weren’t searching though. It was too cold and dark!!
[/QUOTE]
I don't know? In her book, Kate mccann describes being out until the small hours searching, going down a back alley on her own and opening the bins in terror of what she might find. They spent some of the night in the friends apartment then gerry and someone else went back out looking at about 6am. She says she didn't sleep for days. I felt for her to be honest.

Reactions: 1