Madeleine McCann #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to be shot down for my real personal beliefs based on certain people in the area when this happened but it’s along the lines of a ‘P ring’ and there are several reasons I believe it from facts released. If I (and many others who found the information) are correct then it’s a really big deal and the mccanns keep in the public eye just to protect themselves from anything bad happening to them in private. Happy to private message anyone who wants to know but it is distressing.

Reactions: 4
I don’t want to be shot down for my real personal beliefs based on certain people in the area when this happened but it’s along the lines of a ‘P ring’ and there are several reasons I believe it from facts released. If I (and many others who found the information) are correct then it’s a really big deal and the mccanns keep in the public eye just to protect themselves from anything bad happening to them in private. Happy to private message anyone who wants to know but it is distressing.

I don't think private messaging is available on here.

Reactions: 2
I've always thought that there is far more to this story than will ever be made public.

We'd been in Portugal literally weeks beforehand, and we hadn't left our 3 once (similar ages). The thought of buggering off to a restaurant and leaving them alone in a hotel room is still unthinkable.

Reactions: 19
Ah that’s a shame but if I post what I know then it’ll be deleted or I’ll be sued 🤐
Let’s just say there were certain types nearby and within the group and at least one paid a visit, there was money exchanged and a disappearing act the morning after the ‘abduction’. Something was going on and something went wrong hence the panic as the script was changed without notice as such.
there was a man used as a decoy to throw the police off scent but they worked it out quick enough. Our police keep dragging it out to find a person to blame and put the ‘story’ to bed but the Portuguese solved it themselves. I wish everyone knew the truth and didn’t believe the story that was printed over here. But those higher up are still controlling it to this day so people naturally believe she was kidnapped by a stranger and the parents didn’t do anything wrong. The back story says otherwise.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If the information is out there then police investigation teams have it too. Why don’t they act? The McCanns would have to have everyone in their pockets to stop a cover up being exposed.

Reactions: 7
Congratulations to the people on here who've finally cracked the case, managing to do it from behind your screens with a bunch of complete strangers. FFS.
The McCanns have suffered enough without the vultures who seem to revel in their pain and distress and seem hellbent on proving their guilt, despite there being no evidence whatsoever. The Portuguese police investigation was a disaster and steeped in corruption. The child is dead, of course she is, but how anyone can think for a minute that her parents did it I have no idea. The forums talk absolute tit - so much of what has already been mentioned here is pure fabrication

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I’m about the same age as Madeleine and my parents never left me and my siblings on our own when we were little. One time we were on holiday and they wouldn’t let us stay in a hotel room on our own because of what happened to Madeleine, although I don’t think they would’ve regardless of what happened to her. I think it’s very plausible that she died from being given sleeping medication and her parents set up the kidnapping story. Even if they didn’t do anything that harmed her, they still allowed her to be kidnapped by neglecting their children. What’s the point in going on a family holiday if you’re just going to leave your kids on their own?

Reactions: 9
Congratulations to the people on here who've finally cracked the case, managing to do it from behind your screens with a bunch of complete strangers. FFS.
The McCanns have suffered enough without the vultures who seem to revel in their pain and distress and seem hellbent on proving their guilt, despite there being no evidence whatsoever. The Portuguese police investigation was a disaster and steeped in corruption. The child is dead, of course she is, but how anyone can think for a minute that her parents did it I have no idea. The forums talk absolute tit - so much of what has already been mentioned here is pure fabrication
Hi Gerry!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It wasn’t in their hands, whoever they were protecting didn’t want the truth coming out themselves. Our government took over and protected the mccanns even when presented with information about cadaver and blood of madeleines being found they claimed it was a set up. Odd reaction as if that happened here they would have been arrested regardless, or did they imply the police took Madeleine to have had traces of her blood and nasal fluid available? As soon as they became suspects our government done everything to get the mccanns home and accused Portugal of attacking innocent British professionals to avoid ruining their reputation, from knowledge they haven’t gone as above and beyond for any other family.
They refused to take a lie detector to prove their innocence. By the time the police were contacted hours later any evidence was long gone. Madeleines bed hadn’t even been slept in. The only finger prints they managed to trace were kates on the window and door. And do you know what kates reaction was the next day, to cancel her food shopping delivery as they were due home! Strange priority for someone who hadn’t yet searched for her missing daughter.
The police urged them not to release information about her eye as the kidnapper may damage her eye to avoid detection, they made it public instantly, then later admitted she didn’t have any eye issues. Why lie? It’s almost like a planned scam that went wrong.
Gerry knows a lot of ‘important’ people, he rang sky news and our government within the hour of the supposed abduction. Had them on speed dial it seems! This wasn’t a typical case likeBen needham where the poor family were left to deal with it alone. The mccanns got special treatment every day despite the fact she could have turned up safe and well at any point if their statements were correct.
If you want to go down a rabbit hole try and search for photos of gerry with his ‘gang’ you’ll be surprised by some of the people he was friends with prior to the holiday who can easily pull out all the stops to protect them.
I don’t deny it must have been a difficult 15 years and losing a child is horrific whatever the circumstances, so I do sympathise with that, but Madeleine deserves peace and for her parents to be honest and have those responsible held to account for it. She’s the one that matters in all this not the people who made it possible for her short life to end.
Everything mentioned was factual at the time it was known so no speculation or rumours. The legal files are free for anyone to read online along with photographic evidence of their findings. If people think the police lied why didn’t our police investigate their false claims? They accepted the facts but hushed them from our media which is why it’s only known to you that she was taken because they thought it was safe to leave them alone in an unlocked room, as the truth is far worse than admitting a case of neglect.
i was once taken in by their version of events as the media have us believing everything they say like sheep, but once the facts come out how can anyone believe it was a straight forward kidnap? Someone with no finger prints or traces of accessing the room? Kidnapped a body that was secreting cadaver therefore making themselves look guilty of murder? Escaping through a high window without leaving dna or finger prints? The twins were in the cot why not take one of them? They even kindly bleached the room before leaving and took her toothbrush with them. Obviously there is nonsense going around but I only ever listen to proven facts to make my own my mind up which came directly from Kate, gerry and the police. Both Kate and gerry publicly released the information on their blogs and deleted them when they realised they’d incriminated themselves. It’s like knowing a neighbour is abusing their child and keeping quiet, you don’t protect the parents it’s the child who needs the protecting, yet they have made the entire situation about themselves from day 1. I’d love nothing more for the case to be solved as I’m sure everyone does, and if this man is involved I hope he is locked up and confesses who else was so they’re all behind bars, but whatever the outcome of that is, based on fact, Madeleine wasn’t kidnapped as she didn’t leave that room alive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It wasn’t in their hands, whoever they were protecting didn’t want the truth coming out themselves. Our government took over and protected the mccanns even when presented with information about cadaver and blood of madeleines being found they claimed it was a set up. Odd reaction as if that happened here they would have been arrested regardless, or did they imply the police took Madeleine to have had traces of her blood and nasal fluid available? As soon as they became suspects our government done everything to get the mccanns home and accused Portugal of attacking innocent British professionals to avoid ruining their reputation, from knowledge they haven’t gone as above and beyond for any other family.
They refused to take a lie detector to prove their innocence. By the time the police were contacted hours later any evidence was long gone. Madeleines bed hadn’t even been slept in. The only finger prints they managed to trace were kates on the window and door. And do you know what kates reaction was the next day, to cancel her food shopping delivery as they were due home! Strange priority for someone who hadn’t yet searched for her missing daughter.
The police urged them not to release information about her eye as the kidnapper may damage her eye to avoid detection, they made it public instantly, then later admitted she didn’t have any eye issues. Why lie? It’s almost like a planned scam that went wrong.
Gerry knows a lot of ‘important’ people, he rang sky news and our government within the hour of the supposed abduction. Had them on speed dial it seems! This wasn’t a typical case likeBen needham where the poor family were left to deal with it alone. The mccanns got special treatment every day despite the fact she could have turned up safe and well at any point if their statements were correct.
If you want to go down a rabbit hole try and search for photos of gerry with his ‘gang’ you’ll be surprised by some of the people he was friends with prior to the holiday who can easily pull out all the stops to protect them.
I don’t deny it must have been a difficult 15 years and losing a child is horrific whatever the circumstances, so I do sympathise with that, but Madeleine deserves peace and for her parents to be honest and have those responsible held to account for it. She’s the one that matters in all this not the people who made it possible for her short life to end.
Everything mentioned was factual at the time it was known so no speculation or rumours. The legal files are free for anyone to read online along with photographic evidence of their findings. If people think the police lied why didn’t our police investigate their false claims? They accepted the facts but hushed them from our media which is why it’s only known to you that she was taken because they thought it was safe to leave them alone in an unlocked room, as the truth is far worse than admitting a case of neglect.
i was once taken in by their version of events as the media have us believing everything they say like sheep, but once the facts come out how can anyone believe it was a straight forward kidnap? Someone with no finger prints or traces of accessing the room? Kidnapped a body that was secreting cadaver therefore making themselves look guilty of murder? Escaping through a high window without leaving dna or finger prints? The twins were in the cot why not take one of them? They even kindly bleached the room before leaving and took her toothbrush with them. Obviously there is nonsense going around but I only ever listen to proven facts to make my own my mind up which came directly from Kate, gerry and the police. Both Kate and gerry publicly released the information on their blogs and deleted them when they realised they’d incriminated themselves. It’s like knowing a neighbour is abusing their child and keeping quiet, you don’t protect the parents it’s the child who needs the protecting, yet they have made the entire situation about themselves from day 1. I’d love nothing more for the case to be solved as I’m sure everyone does, and if this man is involved I hope he is locked up and confesses who else was so they’re all behind bars, but whatever the outcome of that is, based on fact, Madeleine wasn’t kidnapped as she didn’t leave that room alive.
So the government intervened? Which one? Because we've had about four since her disappearance. All of those governments were in on it, right? Every PM, every foreign secretary? All to take part in some elaborate cover up for....what purpose exactly? Do you know how deranged you sound?

Reactions: 15
Ben Needham disappeared before the event of 24 hour rolling news.

A cover up would involve hundreds of people.

I don’t know what happened to Madeleine any more than the people who think they have it all worked out.

Reactions: 4
Interesting read. I'm sure I read an article that said when the McCann's were interviewed they refused to answer simple questions.

Interesting read. I'm sure I read an article that said when the McCann's were interviewed they refused to answer simple questions.
I think they co-operated up until the point it became clear the police were trying to frame them. I'd have stayed silent too - on legal advice no doubt

Reactions: 12
Refer back to my previous posts I’m not naming names, having a different opinion to someone based on reading legal files doesn’t make them deranged :rolleyes: believing what the papers tell you to without reading facts first is however one thing I’ll never understand about the U.K. plus our police are as corrupt as any and have covered many crimes for years. No one knows the 100% facts of the case as some details are bound by confidentiality, but police cannot magic up dna, blood and cadaver from a missing child, it would have been fully inspected and if found to be lying and trying to frame the mccanns then why didn’t the U.K. take serious legal action against the PJ? The mccanns tried and failed as the facts released were correct. It is the U.K. that disregarded those facts. Why is a very good question.

• Heart
I've always thought that there is far more to this story than will ever be made public.

We'd been in Portugal literally weeks beforehand, and we hadn't left our 3 once (similar ages). The thought of buggering off to a restaurant and leaving them alone in a hotel room is still unthinkable.
I think it’s a class / wealth thing.

i could not imagine doing that!

I think they co-operated up until the point it became clear the police were trying to frame them. I'd have stayed silent too - on legal advice no doubt
Did their behaviour seem odd at the time? I don’t know how I would behave in a similar position though. Or to believe or trust.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s a class / wealth thing.

i could not imagine doing that!

Did their behaviour seem odd at the time? I don’t know how I would behave in a similar position though. Or to believe or trust.
their behaviour at the time was typical of their type of personality, specifically Jerry McCann who as a surgeon is used to taking charge of situations, I can believe that he is very difficult to deal with.

Reactions: 8
My two peneth... I believe the parents know what happened. I can’t get on board with any huge P ring being involved. I think something went wrong on that holiday and and she died, either sedated and got up in the night and fell. And they panicked. They don’t want her body examined, either because of signs of abuse or sedation. What they did with her who knows. Then the publicity spiralled and overwhelmed them. The government at the time we’re trying to push a finger print ID system on everyone and used them to promote it and that’s how they got involved.
One of the other dads on the trip sounds very dodgey as has been well publicised. But I think the other people there agreed to say nothing because they didn’t know anything. The McCans will take it to their grave

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think the McCanns are responsible. If they were they wouldn't have pushed so hard to keep the case in the public eye through books, media, fundraising etc. They would have tried to let the case slip away from the public eye as quietly as possible.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.