Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Congratulations to the people on here who've finally cracked the case, managing to do it from behind your screens with a bunch of complete strangers. FFS.
The McCanns have suffered enough without the vultures who seem to revel in their pain and distress and seem hellbent on proving their guilt, despite there being no evidence whatsoever. The Portuguese police investigation was a disaster and steeped in corruption. The child is dead, of course she is, but how anyone can think for a minute that her parents did it I have no idea. The forums talk absolute shit - so much of what has already been mentioned here is pure fabrication
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

On holiday when you go out for the evening would you leave your passport, cash and jewellery on the bed of an unlocked apartment? No of course you wouldn’t. Yet they left their CHILDREN, the most precious and valuable of all in an unlocked apartment.
These are highly educated people yet we are supposed to believe that they felt this was normal?

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Emsie

VIP Member
I don't think the children were being checked as much as they say. Can you imagine out to dinner and drinks and every 5 minutes a few people are bobbing up to look in on their kids. You'd get caught in conversation lose track of time and an hour would quickly pass.
I wish people would stop defending them for leaving their kids. No one does it and if you do you need to stop. There are very few humans that think this is okay. When I am on holiday I see kids asleep in buggies everywhere with their parents. I dunno how you all holiday though.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Miss Perla

I cannot see the comparison between Sara Payne and Kate McCann. Sara allowed her daughter to play in a safe place with her 2 elder brothers age 11 and 13 and 5 year old sister in broad daylight as kids do. A known Sex Offender was on the hunt in his van and abducted Sara and murdered her and dumped her body,

Kate left her 3 children all under the age of 4 alone in an unlocked apartment every night in the dark, apart from the first night of the holiday. There was never any evidence to show that anybody else entered that apartment and took Madeleine from her bed and then strangely left with her through a window. This was a story the McCanns put out and the press ran with it. My opinion is that Madeleine died in that apt. Others believe the McCann Narrative.
Sara Payne has gone above and beyond while battling serious illness and the death of her husband to change laws ect to protect and prevent this from happening to ALL children in the UK by opening up the sex offenders registers. The McCanns just do Madeleine..

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Usagisakura90

Chatty Member
My daughter rolled off the bed when she was a baby, bumping her head, she didn't cry but I took her to A&E anyway, I literally turned round for a few seconds to get her a toy and she decided to roll for the first time, I told the staff this at the hospital.

I then was questioned by doctors who then called social services on me, I was the hounded by them for months, they spoke to my GP, my health visitor, my work, my daughters nursery. It was horrendous and even now I get anxious whenever my daughter gets hurt. I was a young single mum of what would be considered 'lower class' and had all this because of a mistake.

I reckon if I was the McCanns none of that would of happened, they should of faced criminal charges for leaving M and the twins alone repeatedly, from the sounds of it social services didn't even get involved.

• Sad
Reactions: 39

Sara_M

VIP Member
Saw this on a home video
Screenshot_20200623-093532_YouTube.jpg

If your child needs a star chart for staying in her own bed, why would you think it was safe to leave her alone at night to go for tapas 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Amelia99

VIP Member
New to this thread but I just want to say, I stayed in the same Resort as the McCanns the year before Maddie’s disappearance. What they did was not like eating in your garden. The Tapas bar was much further away from the apartment than a garden would be from a house.

I don‘t know what their state of mind was or is or whether they are truly remorseful for what they did. Only they will ever really know that. However I do know that if they’d been a working class family, staying in a downmarket resort they‘d have got a shed load more flak for what they did and possibly even faced charges for child neglect.

They have paid a huge price for their decision but nowhere near as big a price as that paid by their three year old daughter. I don’t hate them but I will admit I find it hard to be sympathetic towards them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Silverback

VIP Member
I can’t stand the McCanns. Anyone who leaves their three little kids in an apartment alone while they fuck off to dinner is a terribly irresponsible and neglectful parent. If they’d been lower class rather than doctors the level of sympathy towards them would have been far far lower.

I’ll probably get flamed for saying this but ultimately it’s all their fault. As a parent you protect and take care of your kids! Every time I see their simpering faces on tv I want to smack one of them. They may have paid the ultimate price but their little daughter paid the ultimate price because of their selfishness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

BasilRathbon

Congratulations to the people on here who've finally cracked the case, managing to do it from behind your screens with a bunch of complete strangers. FFS.
The McCanns have suffered enough without the vultures who seem to revel in their pain and distress and seem hellbent on proving their guilt, despite there being no evidence whatsoever. The Portuguese police investigation was a disaster and steeped in corruption. The child is dead, of course she is, but how anyone can think for a minute that her parents did it I have no idea. The forums talk absolute shit - so much of what has already been mentioned here is pure fabrication
Hi Gerry!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Will never get over the McCann's being happy to leave their young daughter and two literal babies all alone to go drinking, and that it was years before anyone dared criticise them for it and even now the majority of the mainstream media is still happy to play along with their rubbish and kiss arse. Disgusting vile pair who should have been jailed for child neglect.

Reactions: 32

Albs

I’ve always thought the parents had no involvement in her disappearance. Just a gut feeling. I’ve read the gaspar report & to be honest it doesn’t sit right with me at all, especially the bit about payne’s & gerry conversation. If that was true noway on this earth would you let him anywhere near your child let alone bathe them.
But if these claims about the german are true then i hope it was an accidental death caused by the parents, rather than being at the hands of these disgusting people.

Reactions: 31
My own 3 and three quarter year old dropped her afternoon nap around the time I was 8 months gone with my next one. I was dog tired and she was too young to leave in front of CBeebies so I made a game of us going to my bed for stories hoping she would maybe nap. I fell into a deep sleep but I knew she wouldn’t be able to leave the bedroom. When I woke up she’d occupied herself by doing her makeup with my makeup. The result was as you’d expect, like a melted Coco the clown.

Madeleine did not apply that herself. No way.

• Sad

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for the twins. Living their whole childhood/lives in the shadow of a big sister they don’t even remember. Dealing with all the suspicion thrown at their parents, their own feelings that it could have easily been one of them that it happened to. Not to mention the fact they were there - they *saw* what happened but won’t ever remember. It must have been very traumatic over the years and none of it is their fault.

• Heart

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
If that was Sharon and Kevin from the local council estate, they would’ve been charged with neglect. How the McCanns weren’t is just baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

50sGirl

VIP Member
If you bothered to watch it instead of being insulting about someone's appearance, you'd see it's actually the mccanns trying to justify their actions and Kate is being very bullish at 41.50 in my opinion. Anyway I see there's no point getting into any type of debate or sharing other opinions/insights with you.
I decided yesterday it was pointless trying to debate here tbh. When no evidence is forthcoming they resort to deflection tactics or don’t bother to answer.

Whatever happened to poor Madeleine (and I personally don’t think we will ever know), the truth is had she not been left unattended by her parents then none of this would have happened. The fact is without their actions she would still be here. She was a three year old child with her whole life ahead of her. 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Scubasf

2C20634C-0A94-40F5-8BB5-D51B5BD024DD.png
There are some interesting theories about that make up photo. Again, I would like to point out that these are only theories that I have read and they could be complete nonsense. However, they are interesting.

if you look at a full photo which shows further down the neck, you can see that there is a large amount of crude editing on the neck area. It has been speculated that this is to cover up bruising. Also, it is obvious that she has been crying. This combined with the odd angle and the unhappy expression is potentially concerning. However, you never know - some weirdo might have added the editing to the original photo after it was released to be creepy. We don’t know.

Even more interesting is the background. It does not look like a British house and certainly doesn’t match the McCann’s house. It does, however, look overwhelmingly like this:

027E371E-8266-42ED-88C4-59EF2113053F.jpeg

This is outside an apartment in Bergau which is in walking distance from where they were staying in Praia de Luz. The police searched this apartment and found hairs that matched the maternal bloodlines of Jane Tanner and Robert Murat. Pretty unlikely that they belong to anyone else, particularly as they were so close by. What this means, nobody knows but there has been speculation.

some have even theorised that the make up photo is a ‘death mask’ photo (which makes me feel sick) or that the photograph was sent to her parents by the child sex abusers who had her and that the parents released it to put across a message of some kind.

Or obviously it could be a photo of a little girl who’d been trying on her mum’s make up at home as stated. I think it’s important not to get carried away with theories, especially over the top ones like those. I have to admit that it’s a strange photo and the background and her clear unhappiness in it make me uncomfortable but it’s leading us into proper tinfoil hat territory.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Emsie

VIP Member
I'll tell you what's weird to me about the makeup photo... Blue eyeshadow. Who the hell owns blue eyeshadow? It just doesn't look messy enough for a child. It reminds of when you see girls at gymnastic competitions they always have this blue eyeshadow on... But no one actually has any in their makeup bag do they?
Absolutely no way is this maddie messing in her mums makeup.

God yeah, Kate especially just looked absolutely broken.
Did you guys see the bruises on her arms the day following it all? She said it was from banging the walls, lashing out (although, obviously, some think Gerry did it)
I still believe they were involved. But I believe it to have been an accident and I believe it has absolutely tormented Kate every day since. (Gerry too I'm sure, but he doesnt display it the way Kate does).
Always get controlling vibes from Gerry. Kate looks awful now, she looks haunted and tormented. As much as she was a dick leaving her kids alone, if this is an abduction my heart really does go out to her.

Reactions: 29

monga

VIP Member
in your opinion. They've stated that it felt safe and they would never have done it otherwise.
You don't leave small children alone anyone with half a braincell would know that ...carelessness beyond words .

• Heart
Reactions: 28

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
I just couldn’t imagine leaving my son on his own. Even if nothing awful happened, just the thought of him waking up in a strange environment, being scared and crying with no one there to comfort him breaks my heart. It was cruel and unnecessary to leave them alone, no matter what happened next.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

sheleg

VIP Member
Can we get back to discussing the case and stop bickering. This thread is starting to feel like an A-level sociology class.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27