Madeleine McCann #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Hope I’ve done this right, never created a new thread before!)

New thread. Continue discussing here :)

Reactions: 13
Headline in the Mirror the German's friend reckons he sold her to a sex ring . He turned up with an expensive motorhome just after she vanished , the friend said he could easily have done this as he was obsessed with the dark web and talked about selling kids possibly to Morrocco..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’ve always thought the parents had no involvement in her disappearance. Just a gut feeling. I’ve read the gaspar report & to be honest it doesn’t sit right with me at all, especially the bit about payne’s & gerry conversation. If that was true noway on this earth would you let him anywhere near your child let alone bathe them.
But if these claims about the german are true then i hope it was an accidental death caused by the parents, rather than being at the hands of these disgusting people.

Reactions: 31
Headline in the Mirror the German's friend reckons he sold her to a sex ring . He turned up with an expensive motorhome just after she vanished , the friend said he could easily have done this as he was obsessed with the dark web and talked about selling kids possibly to Morrocco..
I read this too and couldn’t help but wonder why didn’t he tell anyone before now?

Reactions: 13
(Hope I’ve done this right, never created a new thread before!)

New thread. Continue discussing here :)
Well done on your first one.

This is dreadful, if true. I wonder why this friend didn’t reveal this sooner?

Reactions: 8
I read this too and couldn’t help but wonder why didn’t he tell anyone before now?
Maybe the "price wasn't right " ;) saying as it's trending now he must of thought he'd cash in after the police interviewed him . look how many have been coming out of the woodwork to tell their stories..

Reactions: 11
Well done on your first one.

This is dreadful, if true. I wonder why this friend didn’t reveal this sooner?
Do we know that he didn’t mention it sooner? I thought being sold and links to Morocco was a theory already out there, so it must be based on something.

Reactions: 6
That’s just horrific I really hope nothing like this happened to her🙏🏽

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Do we know that he didn’t mention it sooner? I thought being sold and links to Morocco was a theory already out there, so it must be based on something.
I don’t know for sure if he’s mentioned it before but its the first time I heard of him (I’m sure someone else on here willl know better than me If he’s been mentioned before) - It just seems odd his name would only come out now.... There was once an alleged sighting of Madeleine in Morocco but it wasn’t her and there have been so many other theories, he could have easily read them and concocted / fabricated a story Just for the money.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know for sure if he’s mentioned it before but its the first time I heard of him (I’m sure someone else on here willl know better than me If he’s been mentioned before) - It just seems odd his name would only come out now.... There was once an alleged sighting of Madeleine in Morocco but it wasn’t her and there have been so many other theories, he could have easily read them and concocted / fabricated a story Just for the money.
I remember it being said years ago about her being taken to Morocco but I don't know if it was this guy or just a rumour..

Apparently this is his first interview ever by which I would say this is the first time he’s come forward.

In his first ever interview with the press, Tatschl described his former friend as a ‘strange character’.

He said: ‘He was definitely a pervert. All his friends thought that about him. He had some sexual issues.

I remember it being said years ago about her being taken to Morocco but I don't know if it was this guy or just a rumour..
There was a photo of a girl in Morocco on the back of a woman in the media and if I recall Richard D Hall suggested this may have been circulated on purpose. I could have got that last part wrong though.

I remember the sighting in Morocco. glad it’s not just me. This wasn’t that long after she disappeared I don’t think?

I remember the sighting in Morocco. glad it’s not just me. This wasn’t that long after she disappeared I don’t think?
Sorry its the Sun but here is a link with the picture.

The identity of this girl was later confirmed, however, there was another couple who are convinced as recently as March last year they sighted her at a petrol station but never got a photo.

There have been lots of headlines over the years of Madeline being sold in to sex rings. I definitely remember Morocco being mentioned too!

Found another statement while looking through the pj files from a man who heard Gerry on the phone saying Madeline had been taken by peadophiles. He heard him the night they reported her missing and again the following day.

20200622_144615.jpg

• Wow
For those interested, Sonia Poulton is on with Sean Attwood at 6PM, talking about the McCann case, the royal family and BLM. A smart lady and always worth a watch I think!

It gets worse and worse...speculation instead of facts. I am sure the police know more than they tell .I just hope someone will get caught one day,enough time and money has been spent .

There have been lots of headlines over the years of Madeline being sold in to sex rings. I definitely remember Morocco being mentioned too!

Found another statement while looking through the pj files from a man who heard Gerry on the phone saying Madeline had been taken by peadophiles. He heard him the night they reported her missing and again the following day.

View attachment 160412
Its beggars belief! It all just goes back to why she was left alone the first place, especially as he KNEW of these pedophiles in the area!?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Its beggars belief! It all just goes back to why she was left alone the first place, especially as he KNEW of these pedophiles in the area!?
And then theres this too. Matthew Oldfield, in his statement said Kate was worried about the kids regarding the babysitting service (or lack of)
Screenshot_20200622-200605_Samsung Internet.jpg

So...worried but instead of staying with them, left them?

Then again, this is where I wonder, did they actually leave them alone every night or did they only leave them alone that one night, in order to create a scenario that would allow for an "abduction" story.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.