Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like has been said I think its had its day now I have been put off it by all the new guys for me its best days was when the likes of Proudlock, Lucy ,Binky Ollie, Francis, Mitton ,JP Sam Prince I could go on but you get my drift I think I last properly watched it the series Mitton's Mum sadly died. All those guys I mentioned made the show what it was and weirdly I felt like I was one of the boys in there group but now it is to scripted and seems far less real and relatable I don't know if that's because iv got older or because the new people in it are so dull and fame hungry
I agree the current season they are filming is gonna be so dull. Olivia and Tristan - boring. Harvy and Emily boring. Verity double boring. Oliver and Gareth boring 😭😩 I’m not sure I’ll be watching it. It’s had its day. I miss the days of Spencer and Jamie πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And the slaps as well! I miss the vintage days of slaps and drinks thrown over people.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Victoria saying you fat bleeping turkey lives rent free in my head
I think they should do one more season and then do a final where each of the characters who have been in the show do a where are they now thing. And then call it quits

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Totally agree, the show has lost its original charm of actually being about people who are living in chelsea!!! Sure remember there was a girl on it a year ago, Eliza? She was going to uni in feckin Devon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Lucy is my no 1 tbh. She had the best facial expressions. I pine for Stevie a little. I even liked Andy and Steph - think that was my favourite era.

Reactions: 17
'Your nose ring looks weird':rolleyes:

Yes, Lucy was very bitchy and entertaining. I quite liked Phoebe Lettuce too, she was a bit of an arse but entertaining too. Funnily enough they went to the same school....

Reactions: 6
'Your nose ring looks weird':rolleyes:

Yes, Lucy was very bitchy and entertaining. I quite liked Phoebe Lettuce too, she was a bit of an arse but entertaining too. Funnily enough they went to the same school....
I liked Phoebe 🀣 the bitchy ones are the best imo, makes good TV πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I bet miles is definitely one to admire his own Torso in the bedroom. Can just imagine an over zealous and dramatic performance

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.