Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longtime lurker here but finally have something to comment on as I accidentally got addicted to MIC 😂

- I really hope Sam and Zara don't get back together, I used to think they were a really cute couple but lost so much respect for her since the cheating came out
- I actually really like Amelia, she's one of the only characters who actually acts honest and doesn't try to stir up drama.. although I suppose there's little point in her being in the show otherwise!
- I absolutely cannot stand Melissa and Harry and find it hilarious that they've got a clothing line together called Ambience Vibes 😂😂
- I hated Maeva at first but she's grown on me, she can be quite manipulative but she knows how to act and what to say to get what she wants and it's hilarious
- Also Miles is soooo dreamy, he needs to come back ASAP

I really felt for Gareth about his mum 💔
Do you know what's gone on with his mum? I might not have been listening properly but I didn't understand this conversation at all, he was saying how much he missed her and how she was a good mum and how hard it will be to not have her at her wedding (and my heart was breaking too because I lost my mum a few years back and I really felt what he was saying) but then Ollie was like, no she wasn't a good mum she IS a good mum and you'll be able to see her soon and talk to her??? So I was like?? Maybe he can't just see her because of covid-19 but he was definitely going on about it like she'd passed away.

No disrespect meant, I just really didn't understand this part at all...

Anyone else get excited that Miles will be in the ep cos he’s in the sensodyne AD before it begins?😭🥰
I LOL so hard at these adverts sponsoring toothpaste for sensitive teeth when half the cast don't even have their own teeth and actually have veneers instead 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Gareth's mum has alzheimer's and is now living in a care home. She also has caught COVID
I guess Ollie is reminding him that she is still his wonderful mother despite her alzheimer's . How heartbreaking!
That's far more gut wrenching than some other relationship drama people have melt downs over. Poor Gareth, he is really showing some strength during these scenes

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Gareth's mum has alzheimer's and is now living in a care home. She also has caught COVID
I guess Ollie is reminding him that she is still his wonderful mother despite her alzheimer's . How heartbreaking!
That's far more gut wrenching than some other relationship drama people have melt downs over. Poor Gareth, he is really showing some strength during these scenes
It was quite refreshing to watch a scene with Ollie and Gareth which wasn't just all about Ollie. I've always really liked Ollie but this series he is just getting on my nerves. The outdated posh look with the collars always up is so awful. And trying to hard when he speaks, being frightfully posh and using too many unnecessary words to describe stuff is getting iritating. I do feel he is a nice, kind person but just needs a general make over.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely howling. I didn't know Harry + Melissa's clothing line is called bleeping AMBIENCE VIBES. Are they 5? Are they not embarrassed? So many questions! 🤢🤢😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It was quite refreshing to watch a scene with Ollie and Gareth which wasn't just all about Ollie. I've always really liked Ollie but this series he is just getting on my nerves. The outdated posh look with the collars always up is so awful. And trying to hard when he speaks, being frightfully posh and using too many unnecessary words to describe stuff is getting iritating. I do feel he is a nice, kind person but just needs a general make over.
idk why but I seem to remember he was like the ~commoner~ one who worked on the doors when the series first came out? Now he’s like the queen mum it’s bizarre?

Absolutely howling. I didn't know Harry + Melissa's clothing line is called bleeping AMBIENCE VIBES. Are they 5? Are they not embarrassed? So many questions! 🤢🤢😅
I made a thread just for them after seeing her bizarre YouTube channel, @lilamay is braver than our troops she actually watches the vids and reports back on how mundane it all is. Would highly recommend their flat tour it is the most claustrophobic thing I’ve seen in my life, stuffed to the rafters with utter shite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else get excited that Miles will be in the ep cos he’s in the sensodyne AD before it begins?😭🥰
Where IS Miles, has he addressed on his instagram why isn’t he in this series (I realise I sound desperate). Probably not doing anything deemed exciting enough by the producers...dont they realise we don’t need interesting when it comes to Miles... he’s fit.

I was just distracted my maevas new filler face. wonder if her and Emily went together
Maeva has lost her looks since returning from her summer in France with James, whatever she has done she needs to reverse it, preferred her hair longer too.

Reactions: 11
Oh bless him! I wondered if that might be that. Gareth is so sweet.

Reactions: 3
Where IS Miles, has he addressed on his instagram why isn’t he in this series (I realise I sound desperate). Probably not doing anything deemed exciting enough by the producers...dont they realise we don’t need interesting when it comes to Miles... he’s fit.

Maeva has lost her looks since returning from her summer in France with James, whatever she has done she needs to reverse it, preferred her hair longer too.
WE NEED MILES 😂😂😂 Only bitta decent eye candy there. I really hope he is back next season. I agree, Maeva looked better before with the long hair and thin lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
idk why but I seem to remember he was like the ~commoner~ one who worked on the doors when the series first came out? Now he’s like the queen mum it’s bizarre?

The queen mum😂😂 😂😂 love that
The queen mum 😂😂😂😂
Oops as you can tell I'm new to quoting the comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I made a thread just for them after seeing her bizarre YouTube channel, @lilamay is braver than our troops she actually watches the vids and reports back on how mundane it all is. Would highly recommend their flat tour it is the most claustrophobic thing I’ve seen in my life, stuffed to the rafters with utter shite
Melissa was gifted a load of stuff from Aspinal the other day on her birthday, and then in the next video she's re-wrapping it all saying she's giving it to her family for Christmas. Wow, how generous and thoughtful! /sarcasm

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Melissa was gifted a load of stuff from Aspinal the other day on her birthday, and then in the next video she's re-wrapping it all saying she's giving it to her family for Christmas. Wow, how generous and thoughtful! /sarcasm
Lmaoooooo - I love that you’re our investigator, I’m going to seek this out now 😂

For all MIC fans - I’ve started real housewives of Beverley hills on Netflix and it’s brilliant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m just catching up, watching episode 10 and I can’t believe Harvey! 😦
1) I find it weird that he went to Cornwall without Emily, knowing his ex was going to be there. Usually if you’re hitting a rough patch in a relationship, it’s nice to get away and be somewhere else having a good time - so it would have made more sense for them to go to Cornwall together to just have fun!
2) The way he presented the situation with Habs to Emily and completely manipulated the whole thing - saying Habs has some feelings she wants to go back to. He is one massive red flag 🚩

Reactions: 16
I’m catching up on tonight’s episode. Can’t wait to see what’s happening with tiff Zara and Sam

Reactions: 1
Not me tearing up at the end of made in bleeping chelsea
Oh god I welled up massively! Ihope Ollie loves Gareth as much as Gareth loves Ollie...

But I really came here to say that James’ little stunt with the blank paper was a weapons grade dick move.

Reactions: 18
Just catching up on tonight’s and laughed far too much at Mark Francis excusing himself from the table 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The wedding was beautiful. I was prepared for it to be a big massive bore but it was lovely.
Whyyyy is verity such a dick. She clearly wanted Paris to beg her to be friends and apogise again and Paris wasn't having any of it. Really hope Paris comes back with a storyline.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.