Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder what happened to the friendship between Ollie, Binky and cheska 🤔. Ollie and Binky are still mates but they appear to have kicked Cheska to the curb... wonder what happened there.
Cheska seemed out of place with that crowd and seems to be doing her own thing now. I remember that mean witch Victoria being absolutely vile towards her in one episode, saying something along the lines of shut your bleeping fat mouth you bleeping fat turkey :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep she was out of place because she’s doesn’t look like all of them (skinny and Botox)

Reactions: 2
Really not a fan of Liv. Only cares about herself and doesn’t take her ‘friends’ feelings into consideration at all! She’s man hungry and always has been!

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but Sam Thompson is such a gif! The way he is around Tiff is crrriiinnngggeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Cheska’s dad came into money problems then killed himself, pretty sure it was in the press before Victoria said that which made me really go off her :/

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think Cheska’s dad came into money problems then killed himself, pretty sure it was in the press before Victoria said that which made me really go off her :/
Never liked Victoria, she was always so unnecessarily nasty. Think Sophie Hermann went off her too.

Reactions: 18
Yeah Victoria is bizarrely smug about herself, not sure why. Just a very nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 14
Agreed - like there’s definitely a place for reality tv baddies to pass comment on inconsequential things like a cheating scandal or an outfit, but to call someone fat is really damaging (+ shouldn’t be aired by responsible broadcasters imo!) especially when they’re going through such an awful thing...

Reactions: 8
She does seem like the least maternal out of all the MIC girls. I'm a bit shocked! 😂

Reactions: 21
Well well well, Victoria Baker-Harber a single mum cause her baby daddy is a conman and in Jail...Chelsea gone full blown Essex....no wonder she kept that one quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.