Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster. I had to write this, and I know it is completely irrelevant but does anyone hear Gordon Ramsey when Tristan speaks? I can’t get over it and thought this would be the best place to find someone who agrees with me!
Oh my god I’m watching now and 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I can't help but think Tristan is only getting with Liv for his pride because Verity dumping him has injured that. How could he go from being so upset over Verity to getting with Liv without it being a bit of a rebound. To see Tristan's "feelings" for Liv be reignited as soon as Will was interested in her makes me think that it's all for his pride. I think he sort of likes Liv but she is just convenient for him right now.

Reactions: 9
Wow to kimberley garner. I looked up her insta and couldn't think who she was at all on mic, did not recognise her. So I googled her and the old pics of her on the show came up and I do know and remember her. She actually looks like a different person!
from memory I think her dad is very wealthy from real estate. I’ve heard that he has bank rolled her move to America the surgeries and The daily mail stories that just turn up in the femail section. I’m guessing the commenters are all bots too - they seem to all be inpraise of her despite the fact she doesn’t have much of an acting portfolio or profile.

I can't help but think Tristan is only getting with Liv for his pride because Verity dumping him has injured that. How could he go from being so upset over Verity to getting with Liv without it being a bit of a rebound. To see Tristan's "feelings" for Liv be reignited as soon as Will was interested in her makes me think that it's all for his pride. I think he sort of likes Liv but she is just convenient for him right now.
i don’t think Verity’s feelings are genuine though. She was pretty rude and unpleasant to him in the last season I watched.
He likes Liv, but his bruised ego wants the validation from verity. Deep down he knows verity isn’t a good egg, but his ego needs soothing because of the rejection.

liv is being a bit more standoffish than he anticipated, hence him going off on one a bit.

so his ego is in a difficult place; go with verity - who has proven herself to be a bit dodge but at least his bruised ego will feel vindicated, or try and get with Liv.

my guess is he’ll go with verity because she’ll make it easier for him, now that her vanity is offended he’s interested in someone else.

it’s a shame everyone on the show is so transparent and immature but I guess it wouldn’t be as entertaining any other way!

Reactions: 6
Just catching up, do we know who Charlie was chasing after? With the name being beeped out?

Reactions: 3
It would be hilarious if it was Zara. I actually came on here last week to see if anyone had found out who the name that was beeped out was 👀

• Haha
Surely someone knows... spiilllllll the teaaaa ☕ I wonder if that’s Charlie gone for good now 😂

Reactions: 1
Just catching up on latest episode.
Anyone else bored of Zara and Sam talking about what great friends they are? How they’d been through so much together? I mean what exactly did they go through other than cheating on each other?

I’m wondering if the producers are trying to keep us guessing if they’ll get back together but in reality no one cares because they weren’t that great a couple. Either that or they don’t have anything else to talk about.

Reactions: 9
Just catching up on latest episode.
Anyone else bored of Zara and Sam talking about what great friends they are? How they’d been through so much together? I mean what exactly did they go through other than cheating on each other?

I’m wondering if the producers are trying to keep us guessing if they’ll get back together but in reality no one cares because they weren’t that great a couple. Either that or they don’t have anything else to talk about.
Do you mean Tiff and Sam? :p I agree, I think the whole 'storyline' of them being great buds is utter bollox. It seems Sam is really keen to be friends for some reason, and Tiff just goes along with it. To be fair, I don't think they would ever get back together. I don't get why they can't agree to just be cordial if they happen to see eachother, that is one thing I agreed with Zara on.

Talking of annoying voices. The new girl Paris, her voice is very irritating. I really like her though just her voice grates on me. Too posh and breathy and tired sounding. Veritys is the worst though, very whiney and petulant.

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster. I had to write this, and I know it is completely irrelevant but does anyone hear Gordon Ramsey when Tristan speaks? I can’t get over it and thought this would be the best place to find someone who agrees with me!
Omg never noticed before but just listen to him without looking at you're so right!! Good call 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Did anyone clock when Tristan came to meet Will and Will sounded like her was selling a piece of furniture when talking about Lib “we are better suited” hun it’s Livs choice too you don’t owe her

Also why is Verity acting like such a victim she kept banging on about Tristan constantly I’m not surprised he went off

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Tiff shows a personality when Sam is around! I way prefer him with Sam. Kinda low key think they should get back together

Em has had a LOT of work done! She never used to look like that. She used to be pretty

Also, who knew habbs had such huge boobs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
WHY IS HARVEY SO MONOTONOUS??? HE'D TELL YOU YOU'D JUST WON THE LOTTERY OR THAT YOUR FAMILY HAD DIED IN A FIRE IN THE EXACT SAME TONE 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How bad did Hans boobs look in tonight’s episode? She’s soooo skinny and then these giant melons hanging down at her belly button.. also her top was so see through.. not a good look

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.