Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not completely up to date on the latest season but came on to say I'm so over Verity and Zara and all the crying. Zara is so immature, I want to slap her.
I like Emily more this season for some reason.
Why is Amelia in the programme?
Love Sophie Hermann more this season....shame she didn't get with Will, it looked promising.
Always loved Liv except when she was treating Digby badly.
Maeva is a complete witch. All. The. Time.
Hate Charlie's combed forward hair, and facial hair.

Reactions: 11
Frankie was a mean girl. She was so nasty to that girl who went on love island (Tina) because she was flirting with jamie. Instead of just calling Jamie her boyfriend out... stupid couple

Reactions: 11
I probably shipped them because I think Jamie is a tool who has cheated on all his girlfriends, and Frankie was clearly cheating on him and thought he was a complete joke (remember when she mentioned she laughed at him during sex). Karma.

Reactions: 4
I probably shipped them because I think Jamie is a tool who has cheated on all his girlfriends, and Frankie was clearly cheating on him and thought he was a complete joke (remember when she mentioned she laughed at him during sex). Karma.
Haha they should have stuck with each other. Jamie can't keep his dick in his pants. Although Spencer Matthews was even worse yet he has bizarrely managed to settle down with Vogue.

Reactions: 7
Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster. I had to write this, and I know it is completely irrelevant but does anyone hear Gordon Ramsey when Tristan speaks? I can’t get over it and thought this would be the best place to find someone who agrees with me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster. I had to write this, and I know it is completely irrelevant but does anyone hear Gordon Ramsey when Tristan speaks? I can’t get over it and thought this would be the best place to find someone who agrees with me!
I don't but I will try listening to Tristan next time and see. I'm normally half falling asleep when old Tristan Deadchat starts talking 😁

• Haha
Omg I’ve been thinking I was the only one 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m still really behind, but how childish and annoying is Sam in the episode where he asks habs to be his girlfriend and Tristan comes over to speak to her. He kept speaking over him, putting in little childish comments. I don’t think he’ll find anyone long term until he grows up, he’s so immature and he can be funny but in small doses, imagine being with someone like that 24/7!!

Reactions: 6
is anyone elses main concern today whether to watch made in chelsea or im a celeb at 9 and which to watch on catch up? 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
James is no good for her. Think she needs to work on herself, she always seems to be in relationships...hope she gets better though.

Reactions: 9
I think her and James have run their course, shes knows it too. She's very scared of being alone is Maeva, but she would better of than second guessing herself with (seemingly) closet case James.

Reactions: 12
Ughhhh I wish Liv would just pursue Will so Verity and Tristan can get back together!! She looks really distraught in the teaser for next weeks episode though :cry: :cry:

Anyone know who Charlie was pursuing when seeing Verity? Funny they beeped out the name and he just stood there and smirked! What a prick 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why is Charlies hair literally gelled directly onto his forehead? It instantly makes me dislike him and idk why

• Haha
Reactions: 21
just caught up on this week's mic... too much locke x2 if I'm concerned. I used to love Ollie in early mic but feel like now he tries too hard to be "wise" and deliver instagram worthy quotes.

my opinion of Paris has changed, I don't mind her now she's warmed up a bit. think she's just pretty drama free.

side note, veritys voice is like a little girl but her laugh is like a middle aged woman listen out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.