Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit gutted it's had to end so suddenly! I remember watching it back in the Caggie days when I was first at uni 10 years ago 😧 surely that can't be right?! I started to go off it in the Lucy Watson days, I hated her! She was insufferable

And have then started to get back into it the last series, it's defo not what it was, they were so unapologetically posh before, now they all think they've got street cred 🤮 but I enjoy a hate watch 😂

ETA I've just googled, it started in 2011 so would've been my second year at uni, ahh memories! We went to see Caggie singing at a bar in my uni town when she was pursuing a singing career 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What???? Ending? When?
Last nights episode , sorry dont want to spoil it anymore for you 🤭

I've watched it from the beginning too and its changed so much.

I thought Tiff was a witch to Zara last night. I completely agree with Zara , it is weird and uncomfortable for her seeing Sam with his ex. I cant remember what Tiff was like when she was in it before tbh , I just remember her and Sam's relationship vaguely that they cheated etc

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I'm a bit gutted it's had to end so suddenly! I remember watching it back in the Caggie days when I was first at uni 10 years ago 😧 surely that can't be right?! I started to go off it in the Lucy Watson days, I hated her! She was insufferable

And have then started to get back into it the last series, it's defo not what it was, they were so unapologetically posh before, now they all think they've got street cred 🤮 but I enjoy a hate watch 😂

ETA I've just googled, it started in 2011 so would've been my second year at uni, ahh memories! We went to see Caggie singing at a bar in my uni town when she was pursuing a singing career 🤣
Yes it was so good back then. they all had serious money back when it was first on, their families had global business that we all knew of and it was kind of like getting to know people part of those brands like Jamie and McVitie, Millie and Quality Street, Now it’s just they all went to the same private school... not really that posh, just a few figures in their parents bank accounts, nonetheless I still can’t stop watching 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes it was so good back then. they all had serious money back when it was first on, their families had global business that we all knew of and it was kind of like getting to know people part of those brands like Jamie and McVitie, Millie and Quality Street, Now it’s just they all went to the same private school... not really that posh, just a few figures in their parents bank accounts, nonetheless I still can’t stop watching 🤣.
Totally agree, like as if Chloe Green was on it and was with Ollie Locke! He turned out to be such a sweetie as well

Now bloody Tiff Watson and her dad are like top dogs 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Habbs and Jamie are actually an outrageous hypocrites going after Emily for dating Harry Frankie was best friends with Habbs and Sam was best friends with Jamie. They are snakes.

Also Verity makes me cringe so fake and why is Tiff back she’s sour faced and dull as dishwater!

I don’t think Binky and Ollie contribute anything to the series and can’t understand why they’ve been bought back when they’re so alienated from the group.
Can’t stand Habbs. She looks so pathetic when she cries. Tiff...absolute witch for the stunt she pulled yesterday with Sam’s new gf. She looked so proud for breaking the news to her about what Sam allegedly said...is she that desperate..the smug melt.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can’t stand Habbs. She looks so pathetic when she cries. Tiff...absolute witch for the stunt she pulled yesterday with Sam’s new gf. She looked so proud for breaking the news to her about what Sam allegedly said...is she that desperate..the smug melt.
I know it makes me laugh that Tiff thinks she's all that and that Sam treated her like a queen and valued her in her relationship when he spend most the relationship cheating and her crying! Idiot.
Imagine if someone said what she said to Zara to her, she would go mental.
Also so hypocritical of Louise to suddenly be best friends with Tiff and act like it's normal to be friends with your ex when Ryan turned into the incredible hulk when an ex was even mentioned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know it makes me laugh that Tiff thinks she's all that and that Sam treated her like a queen and valued her in her relationship when he spend most the relationship cheating and her crying! Idiot.
Imagine if someone said what she said to Zara to her, she would go mental.
Also so hypocritical of Louise to suddenly be best friends with Tiff and act like it's normal to be friends with your ex when Ryan turned into the incredible hulk when an ex was even mentioned.
And and and!!!! Let us not forget the insult of all insults when Sam told Tiff she wasn’t even nice looking back in the day!!!... So all this jibber jabber reminiscing on a bs past is a joke. However Zara should have some decorum and mot embarrass herself in such a way. She seems nice. Don’t cry on witch watson’s shoulder. She’s the enemy. A plain jane enemy at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been using lockdown to catch up.... had 2 seasons to catch up on. I’ve just watched the Buenos Aires episodes so not fully caught up yet. I don’t like verity, her eyes are weird when she talks! Don’t like Rosie.. she talks weird. Can’t stand Maeva or James, they got way too much airtime. I know they are originals but i just don’t see the point in Mark and Victoria, they just think they are better than everyone else. Zara and Sam.... I follow them both on Instagram and I thought they were really good together but since seeing them on Made in Chelsea something doesn’t look right. I think maybe Zara just doesn’t look like she belongs 🤷‍♀️. It doesn’t look like it but I do like some of the cast and have been enjoying catching up lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.