Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so sad that all these young women have lip fillers, Botox etc etc. They’re not even 30!

Reactions: 8
I have just started to re watch it from the start. Lockdown made me do it. I absolutely love Mark Francis. His one liners can be so savage at times but hilarious at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel like there’s not really much eye candy in it anymore? 🤔 Harvey is the only one who’s a bit of alright but he seems dull as dishwater. Bring back James and maeva! James is 😍

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I feel like there’s not really much eye candy in it anymore? 🤔 Harvey is the only one who’s a bit of alright but he seems dull as dishwater. Bring back James and maeva! James is 😍
James is that you? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Miles is beautiful. Waaaaaaayyyyyy out of Tiff’s league so I can only presume their whole “relationship” was invented as a vehicle to bring Tiff back to the show.

Reactions: 19
i haven’t seen any of the new series - any idea on why Tiff and her BF split? I’m sure months ago there were subtle pictures on her Instagram mentioning she was in a relationship.

i haven’t seen any of the new series - any idea on why Tiff and her BF split? I’m sure months ago there were subtle pictures on her Instagram mentioning she was in a relationship.
Apparently he was Australian, so maybe it was down to distance

Reactions: 1
Tiffs just blocked me on Instagram cos I wrote a comment about her not social distancing.. like 2.5 seconds after I wrote the comment 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Tiffs just blocked me on Instagram cos I wrote a comment about her not social distancing.. like 2.5 seconds after I wrote the comment 😂
These sad insta type people, must all get the same lessons in blocking when someone challenges them 😂

Reactions: 3
Lol! What was she doing to break rules?
Papped going to her mates house & hugging him outside etc it realllly grates on me I just wrote to her saying yet another z lister not caring about social distancing & she couldn’t explain herself so just blocked! She must’ve been getting more comments to do it that quick!

• Haha
  • Wow
I've started watching again during lockdown, im up to season 14 now, I CANNOT stand Julius I hope he isnt on it anymore. I have never found a more irritating character yet!

• Haha
Habbs and Jamie are actually an outrageous hypocrites going after Emily for dating Harry Frankie was best friends with Habbs and Sam was best friends with Jamie. They are snakes.

Also Verity makes me cringe so fake and why is Tiff back she’s sour faced and dull as dishwater!

I don’t think Binky and Ollie contribute anything to the series and can’t understand why they’ve been bought back when they’re so alienated from the group.
I agree with all of the above!!

Unpopular opinion

I'd like to see Tiff & Sam get back together. Sorry.
Noooooo! He’s grown in me and she is so dull.

Reactions: 1
Cannot BELIEVE they are stopping at 6 episodes I’m gutted. Zara is super cringey but we have all been there. Definitely can’t see them lasting. She looks gorgeous on Instagram but I’ve been completely put off her by the way she acts on the show.

Reactions: 13
Cannot BELIEVE they are stopping at 6 episodes I’m gutted. Zara is super cringey but we have all been there. Definitely can’t see them lasting. She looks gorgeous on Instagram but I’ve been completely put off her by the way she acts on the show.
Yep, very immature

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.