Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Musings30

VIP Member
Omg the way he was like “how can you drop me when I’m one of your only friends…WHO DO YOU HAVE LEFT?!”

So nasty!
Really nasty of him, and shows his true feelings about her. If I were Inga, I would drop him as a friend. People don't like Inga because she's real and won't allow people to talk down to her like shit, and they can't get on board with that. But I do find it interesting that Liv is like that, but a lot more firey, yet gets zero hate for it. I wonder if it's because Inga's a bit alternative compared to many of the other girls (e.g. the new-money posh chavs Ruby and Melissa) and they don't get her because she doesn't fit the same girly girl mould.

Reactions: 20

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
I feel like they’re really clutching at straws with this cast, to me it’s one of the worst castings yet, some years it’s really either hit or miss; and this is at a miss for me personally. The whole yaz ‘woe is me, everyone picks on me’ storyline is boring, Mile’s doing the whole ‘we’re friends’ and then it comes out they’ve kissed multiple times is played out and stale now; think they need a shake up of the cast and storylines now.

The fact that the focal points are all around yaz (yawn) and maeva/James/liv/Tristan right now is shocking. Let’s hope it gets better

Musings30

VIP Member
That looks like Ollie from 10 years ago, yeah! All 3 of them are ridiculously photoshopped!
It's pretty comical...like we do know what you actually look like hun. It's not like you're on TV every blooming week, in all your unfiltered glory😂

Screenshot_20230404-171839.jpg

Screenshot_20230404-171812.jpg

• Haha

prive0505

Chatty Member
I agree about the mismatch. A very odd pairing in some ways. She's very Alpha and bolshy and looks like someone that would keep fellas on their toes and get bored quickly if they didn't match her exorbitant energy levels. Plus, she probably got massive "ick", as mentioned by another poster.
She’s looking for a multi-millionaire that owns several businesses (ideally in finance) and will take her to New York for the weekend type of guy. Julius is just not that 😅 his 30th birthday weekend getaway gave very uni fresher vibes… she probably got the ick and ended it soon after that.

His ‘Jay Shetty’ type Instagram posts are enough to cringe anyone out. ‘Type YES if you agree 👇🏼😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
Miles said on his podcast that Canada girl told him not to come visit her two days before he was due to see her because “something happened” but he didn’t say what.

His friends encouraged him to go anyway and he did. He did meet up with her and he said they just cried and held each other for ten mins. Long story short she doesn’t want to be with him, and he says they’ve never even kissed but he fell in love and now is suffering hearbreak and cries everyday. Says he hasn’t felt anything like this since Maeva so he’s glad it happened. It also gave him (for the first time in his selfish ass life) perspective on how he’s treated other people when he wasn’t interested.

Now he doesn’t want to date or get with anyone for a bit. Just focusing on himself and his businesses. He says he doesn’t want to bring the girl down or anything but sorry his insta post was so dramatic and unnecessarily so? Probs cos this is the first time in his life he’s been rejected idk

• Haha

rosieflowers

VIP Member
Doubt they’ll say which is a little annoying for a multitude of reasons. It’ll be obvious given their differing skin tones/hair anyway 🙄 simply a case of the quickest healthiest sperm isn’t it… I’m guessing it’ll be Gareth but it’ll remain unconfirmed to be fair. Have they ever confirmed if the surrogate is also the egg donor? I have a feeling the egg donor is American (could be wrong, I’ve not watched the ep yet, dreading seeing their storyline tbh)

Ollie and his sister turning up on the ep which wasn’t nearly as sentimental as the programme wanted it to be had me thinking again about Ollie’s (secretive!) heritage. It’s not just fake tan. He looks Native American.

NB And yes I know lighter haired people etc can produce dark children & vice versa etc. I know… I just think in their case it’s going to be obvious, a hunch I guess.
Yeah he looked nothinglike his sister did he. Is his dad not known then? I am also dreading hearing their story and agree that the scene didn't play how they intended. Unsurprisingly it was all about how difficult it has been for them with three losses. They clearly don't see their surrogate or children as actual people, just accessories, the next big thing they're entitled to have

• Sad

prive0505

Chatty Member
I’m not even going to bother watching this series, I’m just reading you guys’ commentary here instead lol.

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Not sure when this was filmed but for someone who has moved on and is living with a new bf, Ruby looks sooo awkward and a bit sad when talking to Rez. Not sure if it’s just a case and always will be if she doesn’t want him but she will never be happy with someone else having him.
Also, I normally really dislike Ruby and Sam Prince but actually liking them both this series.

• Heart

Musings30

VIP Member
Slightly off topic. But I follow frankie gaff on Instagram. Why does she constantly open her stories with …. “Happy…… Tuesday everyone”… “happy……….thursday everyone”. Does she seriously forget what day it is everytime she does that? I’ve noticed she does it every time
She was always a bit lacking in the brain cell department, bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
not my taste for a city wedding outfit but each to their own 😄

I think she looks great, but Jamie’s ridiculous bleach blonde hair is just awful 🤦‍♀️

and I agree the sunglasses look silly- just trying to be edgy no doubt 🙄

martineznoze

That would be great. He did look very sheepish when he was explaining to Temps that his trip was cut short as this girl wasn't ready for him or words to that effect.
By the way, I never noticed until watching the first look episode yesterday but Temps is pretty ugly.
Also boring and botoxed
How old is he he looks about 40
Just ick on a stick
I bet the fannies of Chelsea have dried up with him on the scene
Still not as ugly as Miles is on the inside

Sorry guys this is savage but all true

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola123

VIP Member
All these cats members are so terrible. Why on earth are Ollie and Gareth still in it? What a waste of time. I’m gonna Jack it in shortly, I though a few seasons ago was bad but this has it a new low

cee-bee

VIP Member
I don’t think Yaz is that special, she’s just a new toy for the boys and because they are like primates, if one takes an interest then they all do.

Eventually Miles will lose interest in her (isn’t this the 5th “Best Friend” that’s been female who he’s had sexual chemistry with on the show?) and then so will the other boys (and I do mean boys). If she hasn’t paired up with one to create couple drama, then she’ll not be around on 2-3 seasons and we’ll all be like “remember that Yaz girl?”

• Heart