Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalag

Has anyone heard the voice note going round about Proudlock. *Allegedly* he sleeps around as him and Emma Lou are in an open relationship! He recently left his phone at a girl's flat who he slept with and then him, Emma and their baby turned up the next day to collect it. Emma told the girl it's fine as she is aware he has sex with other women! Not sure if it's true as the voice note has been forwarded many times, but there must be something to it....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I like the dress. It’s Vivienne Westwood and very appropriate for the Chelsea reg office. I used to live nearby and most brides who get married there don’t go traditional as it’s a central London reg office not a provincial church 💁

Reactions: 40

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
If it is true, then what really irks me is their constant lovey-dovey posting on Instagram. Just goes to show that it can all be smoke and mirrors!
Just like Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo (accept that they are actually famous..)

Emma-Lou seems nice but she always comes across like she’s really smug that she bagged Proudlock and I have no idea why because he looks like a grandpa that’s trying to stay young and hip but might accidentally break a hip in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

prive0505

Chatty Member
I think MIC has had its day. I can’t see it continuing after this season which looks like will be the most boring one yet according to the updated cast members… they’re clearly running out of people to cast on the show 😕 embarrassing that Ollie Locke is still even on it… he looks like their childminder.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

D_Wills

VIP Member
Showing my age here perhaps but all I see is the awful, and equally as scary to look at, bbc political reporter, Laura Kuenssburg when I see Lily...

Screenshot_20230425_151155_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Honestly, surrogacy just doesn't sit well with me. That lady has kids, shes now got a high risk twin pregnancy for someone else. What if something happens to her. What happens to her family.

I don't think it should be allowed to use someone's body like that. And as this is a UK surrogacy I'm assuming she's done it for "expenses". It feels like they are capitalising on their celeb status to get a woman to sacrafice her body and potentially her health or even life for them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

cee-bee

VIP Member
Freddy knatchbull has been born into one of the wealthiest, most influential families in the U.K., perhaps even the world. He is a descendent of Queen Victoria and can trace his ancestry back to the Roman invasion of Britain.

various members of both his immediate and extended family have enjoyed education in the UK’s finest establishments, from Eton to Oxford/Cambridge. They have occupied high levels in a variety of industries, from the entertainment world, the buisness world, charities and the military. They’ve been successful restraunteurs through to viceroys of territories. His family fortune is estimated to be in the hundreds of millions.

there is no industry or career that isn’t available to be handed to him. He could study wherever he wanted, engage in any business, vocational or creative activity he wanted - and enjoy enough financial support and influence to be highly successful at any of it.

so what does this young man, who has access to resources that all of us can only dream of, chose to do?

pout in front of a camera and make a fool of himself on national TV.

And this folks, is a prime example of how meritocracy in the U.K. is a total myth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

doodlebug

VIP Member
Omg on Miles’ podcast he says if he knows he’s seeing a girl in the evening he won’t eat very much. Also if he’s bloated he’ll cancel a date because he doesn’t look his best and won’t want to take his top off?!! Even his co-host sounded surprised to hear all this. He has serious issues. But he sounded like he isn’t even aware he has issues because he was freely just saying all this as if it was normal…

• Wow
Reactions: 30

Hope96

VIP Member
Ruby is fuming with Heat magazine. For hypothesising she's leaving the show.

There are worse allegations to defend, didn't know it was that serious.

What happened to their couples channel anyway?
Instructing her lawyers?! 🤣🤣 Heaven forbid something serious actually happened to princess Ruby...

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
ugh gross misogynistic twat alert. so miles has posted a vid where this bloke is saying that its not men who bring the shit to relationships.its the problems woman have with abuse and horrible ex's.they have bad experiences and truma etc from past boyfriends and this they bring to the relationship they have now and its their fault they ruin it, no the blokes shes seeing now. its her job not to bring those past ones to now.
oh.come.on.
fuck off miles did you just watch the same video.

• Wow
  • Angry
Ok, I know this is even more random than the Tristan/Gordon Ramsey similarities but does anyone else think Mel reminds them of Shamima Begum? I think it’s how she talks/ her mouth …. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

lavendervase

VIP Member
Spencer said on his podcast he didn’t want to go on the stag so didn’t… don’t blame Jamie not having him at the London wedding
With Spencer not drinking and being a previous heavy drinker I think not going on the stag so could have been down to that. I also don’t drink and I would never do anything that I thought my jeopardise my new life and all my friends get that. Luckily I can go on hen weekends etc but if I thought it wasn’t going to be a good place for me I wouldn’t go.

Musings30

VIP Member
The video he posted the other day which included mic clips was sooo cute
I just can't find their relationship, or her, endearing or cute in any way. Sorry! She's incredibly obnoxious and full of herself and I just can't imagine her staying married to him long without him completely getting on her tits.