Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minnieminx88

VIP Member
Been awol from MIC for a good few years ish. Does Sam look different to how he used to? He looks the same but not?? Maybe just me.
Also Emily. Not really ever warmed to her. Wasnt she with some Harry guy? Was that years ago?
No idea what the goss is on anyone anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

katesbess

VIP Member
not to mention all the influencers from Nelly London to Alex Light who all have swimwear lines…

who knew there was such a demand for swimwear
Tbf to Alex.she made her brand BECAUSE of the others. So that actual woman could wear them,feel good,in their size.

katesbess

VIP Member
Now I don't rate Ruby or her romantic choices, but I think - like most women - she'd sooner jab her eyes out with sharpened pencils than feel any semblance of an attraction towards mountain goat Harvey.
Her bf is very different. She just said on instagram she wants his babies one day.she got a lot of stick for choosing who she has now.

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
Just watching Miles’ stories this morning. Does anyone know the connection between him and Jemma Lucy?? How did they become friends??

• Sick

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
i think a lot of influencers pay people to like/post on their behalf, to get their target audience to engage with them. The idea is that he’ll like your post, and you’ll be flattered/intrigued so you’ll follow him back/like some of his pics.

i posted a few pictures of my dog with a couple of hashtags, and noticed that under certain hashtags, the influencer account hugoandursula would comment. She’d clearly either paid an individual or had some sort of automatic set up to comment under posts with this specific hashtag. It was embarrassing because the comments were the exact same no matter what the picture.

It’s not uncommon at all, sadly, but just further illustrates how fake and insincere these people are.
I didn’t post any hash tags though 😂

I didn’t follow him back either lol

• Heart

Musings30

VIP Member
I mean, Ruby is pretty short. Could just be that and have nothing to do with Rez.
Yeah, could be tbf. I assumed it was in reference to Rez as the question mentions her "finally finding someone decent" or words to that effect.

I love the amount of comments on this article branding her a liar and how she likely stalked Bradley Cooper like she did Jamie but got pied😂

According to the secret celeb gossip thread he's gay (although according to that thread every celeb is gay). So he'd be more interested in Jamie than habbs.

Musings30

VIP Member
Ah he's at it again, with another "exclusive"...Good old "Temps" sure loves a name drop (or a hundred). And that headline...Classy bloke.

You've also got to love the rationale for him joining MiC. "Miles had no mates left so they brought me on". The way he talks about himself, with these grand, sweeping statements is hilarious. How effing lazy have the producers become🥴That said, I'll take him any day over certain recent leavers of the show.

Attachments

Musings30

VIP Member
Waiting for this appetite suppressing tip 👀
It was a couple of months ago when someone mentioned it on here. Alas, I don't have a dolphin-like memory on the specifics. I could always listen to her podcast, but I value my brain cells too much.
---
I always assumed her boobs were real because of them not being like grapefruits. I've got a friend who is long limbed, tall, very slender with large pendulous boobs and it's all natural. Are they fake then?
They look fake to me, but she may have had them before she joined the show. Emily's and Ruby's boob jobs are a lot more obvious because they had them done "during" the show.

martineznoze

Her fella looks pained, like he really doesn't want to be there. She's a very strange girl. Doesn't half fancy herself, judging by her Instagram. That said, I'd still watch her over husky Georgia and her wipe-clean bucket hats.
That hat was the worst:sick:😂😂😂

• Haha

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
But we also all know that the legal ceremony is the binding one 😂 it’s not like anyone is being hoodwinked here.
A wedding simply means a celebration of marriage, or party. So their big wedding with probably loads more friends and family in attendance, will probably be their considered their ‘real’ one of the two.
You’ve mostly repeated what I’ve already said..?!
In any case it doesn’t matter what they consider or don’t consider. They are now legally married and yesterday was their wedding. They looked pretty ridiculous and we’re trying to be people they aren’t.

Sure they’ll really care 🤣 but no matter what photos I see now, I’ll recall these ridiculous sunglasses twatty ones as their marriage photos on their WEDDING day. I couldn’t give a stuff about a knees up in Seville wedding wise now. But I’ll enjoy looking at their party outfits for it.

Musings30

VIP Member
I think Paris is nasty because Yas and her were childhood friends and when Yas joined the group, Yas pretended not to know her. She literally said to Inga the reason why she has a problem with Yas is because she feels ditched. But when Yas came over to ask what her problem was, she didn’t bother to say any of that! Bit awkward that Issy and her made up and now she can’t use defending Issy as an excuse. She should’ve just been honest. She’s clearly been projecting her hurt. You could see she was trying to dissuade Issy from making up with Yas when it’s not her place to do that.
Similar to what I was thinking. She had some previous, underlying issue with her, stemming from years ago, and is also jealous of the attention Yaz is receiving from various blokes.