Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
It's all so daft, I lose track of who said and did what, and which argument was about Harvey/Miles. I'm guessing Yaz probably didn't appreciate her mate airing her business in front of a load of cameras, hence why she jumped into attack mode. Issy shouldn't have publicly confronted her about it, IMO. It's not like Miles owed her anything. Also, Issy was getting off with Harvey when she knew Yaz liked him, so she doesn't have much of a leg to stand on if she's going to start harping on about loyalty.
Just realised I quoted myself above instead of you 🤦🏼‍♀️😅 so I'll repeat

I'm just saying what Issy said on the 1st episode , I actually can't remember what happened on the show in Bali. I'm questioning if I actually watched it 🤣 I'm sure I did but my mind is honestly blank when I think about it. The whole argument is probably fake for the show anyway, it's probably going to be a series of "will they won't they" between Yaz and Miles 😴 that's all he does is have fake relationships to stay relevant

ohlawd

Chatty Member
I reckon most of them will go to the wedding abroad. They have their other podcast together so unless they’ve told spenny vouge can’t come or something then I don’t see why not
Saw a clip on tiktok of Spencer and Vogue talking about the wedding and Vogue said she can’t go

Musings30

VIP Member
So he's just spent over a week away from his baby, come back to the UK and is still not spending time with his newborn baby! Shocking!
Ahh, I wasn't aware of this. I was just stunned she let him stay out beyond 9pm🤡 It was Kensington tbf, so probably not that far from home.

lalalandx21

Chatty Member
Interesting… I didn’t know that. Do you know what school it was…? That’s probably why she acts like that… feels she has something to prove. She is so stuck up, it’s deeply unpleasant.

She grew up in Leamington spa didn’t she?
I’m sure I read she went to state school but could be wrong, she’s a very unpleasant girl

Aemee00

VIP Member
I haven't watched this series yet - sorry if its already been discussed but what's going on with Robbie and Joel?

lululoves

I've been watching the traitor USA (on bbc iplayer) and can't believe how much Andie looks like Miles from MIC, has anyone else noticed this? 😂😂
Could you post a photo please? I'm sure Miles would absolutely love to be his next bestie/gym boyfriend.

---

Ruby & Nick have moved in and doing a reno on the place too. I guess that's what their content may centre on.

The crew were filming some kind of masquerade party today.