Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lululoves

Have you seen Nick's story asking Ruby to put her tongue as far down his ear, if he loves her. And she did it.

Funny but gross 😝

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Leo100

VIP Member
I haven't watched this series yet - sorry if its already been discussed but what's going on with Robbie and Joel?
They're having relationship issues and going to counselling. Joel thinks Robbie is too selfish. I've not seen the latest episode so not sure how things are at the mo

Leo100

VIP Member
Are Jamie and Spencer still friends? Doesn't look like he's there? Or are people going to the other wedding?

Musings30

VIP Member
Remember when Melissa was commenting on here 😆
Did she actually?! She doesn't strike me as someone who would have much to say for herself. She seems to spend much of her time pulling flatulent faces, both onscreen and on Instagram.
---

If you click on their username there's an option to ignore them, you won't see their comments then. Hopefully that helps things?
Oh amazing. Thanks! I'm hoping that would also block them from seeing/commenting on my posts? One can hope! Though I wouldn't put it past the sad act to set up another Tattle account🙃

It's important to remember that Mixed doesn't always have a certain look. Joel Mignott, Robbie Mullet's partner, is also partially Black.

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I think she looks insane but not very weddingy, I imagine she’ll wear a proper dress at their ceremony in Seville, I didn’t realise today was a the legal ceremony and they were getting married abroad.
Oh this makes more sense! I think she should have worn a nice pant suit like what Millie Mack did but to each their own!

Musings30

VIP Member
Maybe if you we stop talking about him and mentioning him all the time and just don’t react or respond then he will go away
Who are you alluding to? The person who keeps trolling all my posts? I wasn't "reacting" to them in my post about Verity; I was merely pointing out the hilarity of the fact said poster recently made a jibe about me being jealous of her success, and now that article has come out about her business collapsing and her making a load of her staff redundant.
---

I wasn't keeping up with Verity restaurants. I walked by the Camden branch a time or two. I'm surprised she had 5 vegan restaurants in the first place.

Compare it to Lucy & Tiffany's joint restaurant. They both had main character popularity and bigger star power from the show than Verity x2. Their restaurant was only 2 years old and folded before the pandemic. Considering their successful tycoon dad owns half the eateries in London, there's no good reason it should have failed.

It's very risky business the restaurant world

It looks like the Acai Girls restaurant will be a backdrop for MIC scenes. At least Georgia actually trained to cook.
The whole clean eating dining concept is fascinating as you'd think there would be a roaring demand for it, given its explosion in popularity in the last 5+ years. Especially when you consider how "titans" of the business, like Deliciously Ella, failed at it too, as her restaurant closed after a couple of years. I think what it largely boils down to is originality, or lack thereof in Clean Kitchen's case, vying to carve their place in a massively over-saturated market. Just looking at CK's menu, I'm thinking "meh, so what?". It's completely uninspiring and nothing sets it apart from any other identikit place that brands itself a clean eating joint. There's literally nothing on there that I couldn't grab from Pret (or at least something similar) and cheaper too. Then you look at the likes of Leon, which has gone from strength to strength as a business, which I think is mainly down to keeping them on the pulse with the latest food trends, using fresh and seasonal ingredients and switching up their menu every few months.

Last edited:

Musings30

VIP Member
just seen digby walking witha brunette woman - anyone know if they are official?
That'll likely be his new girlf, India (not Ovenden but another one). She used to date celery head I think. Which makes it a bit icky, but good luck to them both. She seems like a decent girl.

PettyinPink

Really curious how bad was her controversial appetite suppressant tip she mentioned? I can’t remember her earlier days in MIC so just always thought that was her natural body type.

• Haha

AshM

Has anyone noticed Issy in the Love Island ad, for their competition? She's in the pool. I spotted her a few wks ago 😂
Yes I did😂
Oh yes I had thought her and Harvey were dating because she was wearing a prime t shirt and he shared it.

PettyinPink

Oh ffs, I've been sucked into his stories again. Why are they so addictive?! 🥴
---

Why does she filter the shit out of her photos? She looks like an alien/boiled egg hybrid. That's interesting about Jamie following Nicholas, though I wondering if he's merely doing it to humour/placate her bessie Habbs.

On a slightly separate note, can we please show some appreciation for Melissa's hot brother 🥵
what’s going on with her eyebrows? I swear they keep crawling up her forehead? Do we think it’s Botox?

Jendog156

Yeah… I’m pretty sure it’s her though for various reasons and on some of miles tik toks from when he was in Canada people ask him why he’s not staying with Olivia. He deletes some of the comments that out her. I’m 99% sure it’s her
---

---
Oh and the guy she posted with looks like a gay best friend
---
More evidence… 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ravenstown

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been discussed but I’ve had some time away from tattle as I’ve been so busy! Anyone watched Finding Michael on Disney Plus? What did we all think of Spencer and how he came across?
I've been meaning to watch this! I'm sure I've got Disney. Is that the channel that had Lily James as Pamela Anderson programme?

Reactions: 1