Made in Chelsea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to the thread and only on episode 2 of new season so bare with me 😂 but I cannot go Paris she's so obnoxious

Reactions: 4
ugh gross misogynistic twit alert. so miles has posted a vid where this bloke is saying that its not men who bring the tit to relationships.its the problems woman have with abuse and horrible ex's.they have bad experiences and truma etc from past boyfriends and this they bring to the relationship they have now and its their fault they ruin it, no the blokes shes seeing now. its her job not to bring those past ones to now.
oh.come.on.
duck off miles did you just watch the same video.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
ugh gross misogynistic twit alert. so miles has posted a vid where this bloke is saying that its not men who bring the tit to relationships.its the problems woman have with abuse and horrible ex's.they have bad experiences and truma etc from past boyfriends and this they bring to the relationship they have now and its their fault they ruin it, no the blokes shes seeing now. its her job not to bring those past ones to now.
oh.come.on.
duck off miles did you just watch the same video.
yeh it’s not exactly an empathetic take is it? But then it’s exactly on brand for Misogynist Miles.

didn’t he post something along the lines of men doing more work in bed as well? Like who are you kidding Miles, I can’t see him being good in bed AT ALL. Would be too busy preening and looking at himself and you just know he’s selfish AF

• Heart
Reactions: 19
yeh it’s not exactly an empathetic take is it? But then it’s exactly on brand for Misogynist Miles.

didn’t he post something along the lines of men doing more work in bed as well? Like who are you kidding Miles, I can’t see him being good in bed AT ALL. Would be too busy preening and looking at himself and you just know he’s selfish AF
Miles is misogynist af, as he's proven time and time again - not only on the show, but in the many disgusting comments he's come out with on his podcast. Yet his loyal band of idiot social media followers seem to have selective hearing and continue showering him with adoration, and feeding his poor bruised ego when he (rightfully) gets pied by some Canadian girl he's never met.

As for his bedroom prowess, who knows, but remember when Inga said he played thunderstorm noises while they were getting it on🤣What a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Yes yes indeed he did say this.i mean.yuk.
And if there was a let's say "lesser conventional good lookibg" bloke doing what he does,says people would be going for his blood! I don't want to give an example because people aren't ugly or less good looking lol,it's all subjective and all that.but OK...James cordon.if he behaved like miles around woman.or Boris Johnson haha! They'd be shot the f* down.
---
Miles is misogynist af, as he's proven time and time again - not only on the show, but in the many disgusting comments he's come out with on his podcast. Yet his loyal band of idiot social media followers seem to have selective hearing and continue showering him with adoration, and feeding his poor bruised ego when he (rightfully) gets pied by some Canadian girl he's never met.

As for his bedroom prowess, who knows, but remember when Inga said he played thunderstorm noises while they were getting it on🤣What a loser.
Exactly this.

Reactions: 3
Interesting… I didn’t know that. Do you know what school it was…? That’s probably why she acts like that… feels she has something to prove. She is so stuck up, it’s deeply unpleasant.

She grew up in Leamington spa didn’t she?
I’m sure I read she went to state school but could be wrong, she’s a very unpleasant girl

I don’t remember Inga saying that but Tabitha said he speaks French in bed 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Trust me I do all the work in our bedroom cos my boyfriend is a lazy twit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
haha miles bum licker is having botox today. but has stated that at least hes honest. all these people he knows who forheads dont move because of botox but they dont admit it. errrrm so your still taking the piss that you f** forhead wont be moving! and he went through it all allowing us to see him in the chair. what the duck is going on. like i was expecting some sort of smurk or him knowing what he was saying sounded you no idiotic.
does want when they are on holiday next week for the sun to wrinkle him
doesnt want to look older
doesnt want lines
good god. stop world please i want to get off

Reactions: 9
haha miles bum licker is having botox today. but has stated that at least hes honest. all these people he knows who forheads dont move because of botox but they dont admit it. errrrm so your still taking the piss that you f** forhead wont be moving! and he went through it all allowing us to see him in the chair. what the duck is going on. like i was expecting some sort of smurk or him knowing what he was saying sounded you no idiotic.
does want when they are on holiday next week for the sun to wrinkle him
doesnt want to look older
doesnt want lines
good god. stop world please i want to get off
What a prat! Also how old is he cos his eyes are baggy for a young lad

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I assume maybe cos they’ve their main big wedding in Spain in a few weeks so still living the pre wedding life
Shes just got married and shes off on a hen do? Im guessing there were others before tho. She seems to be living her best single married lady life. You would think she’d want to be bed bound with mr laing consummating the nuptials ☺

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what thr story is with Olivia and Tristan? I get the feeling from Instagram they are not together. I looks like Tristan is not staying at Olivias

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.