Made in Chelsea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really bad for Inga too and next week doesn't look any better. Ruby and Emily are just so bitchy towards her , I wish more people would back her sometimes
Re next week's preview, Emily's little "I'm Emily Blackwell" retort when Inga asks her who she thinks she was stolen from Maeva, who used to always say "I'm MAEVA" when people asked her the same thing on Instagram. Emily's too thick to even come up with her own comebacks, she has to recycle other people's.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Re next week's preview, Emily's little "I'm Emily Blackwell" retort when Inga asks her who she thinks she was stolen from Maeva, who used to always say "I'm MAEVA" when people asked her the same thing on Instagram. Emily's too thick to even come up with her own comebacks, she has to recycle other people's.
I'm sure Amber Turner on TOWIE said it too 😂 I just can't stand any of the "Miles fan club"

Reactions: 11
Yep Miles treated her abhorrently. She first came into the show because she knew both him and Julius and they were like two excited puppies. However Julius took against her because she clearly didn’t want to get with him and then once Miles had shagged her, her mere presence annoyed him and he suddenly hated her. So that was her entrance to the show- not a friend around her.
Yes, he was awful. So nasty and very dismissive to her.

Reactions: 11
Joel was a total c**t towards Inga. Who does he think he is, literally nobody cares about his relationship with Robbie, I always skip them. That Paris has been a huge witch too, she's trying too hard.
---
Also can anyone explain why all the guys fancy Yaz? I think she seems like a lovely girl but what's so special about her compared to the rest?

Reactions: 24
Katie Fitch from skins was the OG of this comeback

"I'm Katie f*cking Fitch who the f*ck are you" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can we just talk about Maevas impression of Liv 😂 that was pretty funny and then Liv comes over and talks exactly how she said , don't know how they kept a straight face

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Joel was a total c**t towards Inga. Who does he think he is, literally nobody cares about his relationship with Robbie, I always skip them. That Paris has been a huge witch too, she's trying too hard.
---
Also can anyone explain why all the guys fancy Yaz? I think she seems like a lovely girl but what's so special about her compared to the rest?
I think Yaz has a bit more spark about her than the other new girls and can certainly handle herself, like Inga, which is why several of the girls don't like her.Issy is a dull doormat and can't fight her own battles, Willow is a boring "pick me" girl - and doormat to men - who never gets picked (and remind me why is she still on this show?!), Paris is an embittered, jealous troll and Verity is a two-faced self-worshipper who looks like something off Real Housewives of New Jersey. I know Verity's been on the show forever, but her new face and false teeth practically make her a whole new cast member.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbh they both stole it from Chuck Bass. It not giving what they think it's giving lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
miles latest is how men have it so much harder in the bedroom. god he really needs to get in the bleeping bin.
grow up you literal.arogant.COCK.
him and temps going away soon.that will be fun watching the made up scenes,scripted scenes,hours making up a shot *couugh* natural holiday.

miles was appalling to inga wasnt he. wasnt that the time she came to the big house. in the disgusting days of their lockdown,covid filming sessions. she came.he new he.slept with her than ignore and treated her like tit.pushing julias (yeh right) out the way.
i think she might have even left early?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbh they both stole it from Chuck Bass. It not giving what they think it's giving lol
Haha, I don't remember him ever using it in that respect. Emily bloody wishes!
---
miles latest is how men have it so much harder in the bedroom. god he really needs to get in the bleeping bin.
grow up you literal.arogant.COCK.
him and temps going away soon.that will be fun watching the made up scenes,scripted scenes,hours making up a shot *couugh* natural holiday.

miles was appalling to inga wasnt he. wasnt that the time she came to the big house. in the disgusting days of their lockdown,covid filming sessions. she came.he new he.slept with her than ignore and treated her like tit.pushing julias (yeh right) out the way.
i think she might have even left early?
That whole storyline and how they treated Inga was bleeping disgusting. Thinking back about it, the whole "I don't think you're a ten" and levels of simmering aggression shown by celery head, and both him and Miles publicly humiliating Inga like that is completely abhorrent. A case of two pathetic men and their pathetic fragile egos being bruised because a single girl happened to take a fancy to both of them but was unsure who she liked more.

Neither were held accountable for their misogyny, and are much-loved by the female cast members, while Inga has been permanently vilified by other girls, and having to put up with constantly having her name sullied and shat on. If I were here, I would have left the show long ago. Joel in this latest series would have been the absolute final straw for me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I don’t think Yaz is that special, she’s just a new toy for the boys and because they are like primates, if one takes an interest then they all do.

Eventually Miles will lose interest in her (isn’t this the 5th “Best Friend” that’s been female who he’s had sexual chemistry with on the show?) and then so will the other boys (and I do mean boys). If she hasn’t paired up with one to create couple drama, then she’ll not be around on 2-3 seasons and we’ll all be like “remember that Yaz girl?”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think Yaz is that special, she’s just a new toy for the boys and because they are like primates, if one takes an interest then they all do.

Eventually Miles will lose interest in her (isn’t this the 5th “Best Friend” that’s been female who he’s had sexual chemistry with on the show?) and then so will the other boys (and I do mean boys). If she hasn’t paired up with one to create couple drama, then she’ll not be around on 2-3 seasons and we’ll all be like “remember that Yaz girl?”
You've hit the nail on the head there. She's also the new whipping girl, after Inga, for jealous, catty female cast members to take their angst out on.

Reactions: 8
Haha, I don't remember him ever using it in that respect. Emily bloody wishes!
---

That whole storyline and how they treated Inga was bleeping disgusting. Thinking back about it, the whole "I don't think you're a ten" and levels of simmering aggression shown by celery head, and both him and Miles publicly humiliating Inga like that is completely abhorrent. A case of two pathetic men and their pathetic fragile egos being bruised because a single girl happened to take a fancy to both of them but was unsure who she liked more.

Neither were held accountable for their misogyny, and are much-loved by the female cast members, while Inga has been permanently vilified by other girls, and having to put up with constantly having her name sullied and shat on. If I were here, I would have left the show long ago. Joel in this latest series would have been the absolute final straw for me.
Celery head 🤣🤣🤣 it's hilarious we all know who you mean LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Celery head" is just too funny, more so than "spring onion" methinks 😂 There's no going back after someone mistakenly said it on here😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.