Made in Chelsea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so funny that Vogue is now saying she can’t attend the wedding because of a work conflict, she’s so bitter about not being invited to the London wedding :ROFLMAO:
She's been saying she can't go for weeks on the pod, it's not because they weren't invited to the London wedding

Reactions: 4
Interesting… I didn’t know that. Do you know what school it was…? That’s probably why she acts like that… feels she has something to prove. She is so stuck up, it’s deeply unpleasant.

She grew up in Leamington spa didn’t she?
Probably best off if she didn't. Would have been hella lot of money wasted on educating someone now in their late 20s who doesn't know what a clitoris is.
---
I must be really behind a lot of others in this thread. Are you guys on episode 5? I am only on episode 3 but God are these new men so boring. I am thinking that I even miss Julian's shenanigans.

Again, I feel so bad for Inga. I feel like all everyone does is pile on her. I don't think Robbie is a good friend at all. I think he is really mean spirited with the eye rolling. He just doesn't seem to care about anyone himself. Joel is also kind of rubbing me the wrong way. I think he is constantly negative but also loves playing the victim. Maeva seems really over this show. She didn't feel very enthusiastic asking what gossip is.

Can James blame Tristan for ghosting him in a text? He was really cruel saying they are not 'true friends'. Sad that James and Liv are no longer close because Liv genuinely always seemed to hear James out and be in his corner. James apology was pathetic and if I were Tristan I would not have been so forgiving.

I am actually feeling warm towards Liv and Tristan and hope she gets her proposal if she wants it.

Maeva is very uncouth. Talking to her mother in such a way. She is not entitled to any help with the baby. She is so spoiled, patronizing, and petulant. I hate how she just wears people down in arguments and then takes their exasperation as a win. Her parents have a lot of patience.

I think that Yaz and the Guy look good together. I think he seems very reserved but also very sweet. I got the ick when she was tearing up after the break up and Guy and Miles eyes were licking up with joy. He is horrible. I am hoping Yaz gets back with Guy to wipe that smirk off his face. He was so quick to shut down her doubts about breaking up. So possessive.

Edit: As soon as I posted episode 4 was available! Yay!
James' apology was barely an apology. Tristan is a much bigger person than me, but also a bit of a mug. If a supposed best mate treated me like that, I'd sever all ties, no going back. James is clearly only reaching out to him because he's craving male company and some respite from his fiancee and baby.

Isn't it interesting how Miles was really egging on that Freddy bloke to ask out Yaz, but actively goes out of his way to sabotage any blossoming romance she has with attractive/manly blokes? No offence to Freddy, but he looks like a choirboy whose pubes haven't grown yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Vogue and Spencer didn’t attend the London wedding and they’ve still managed to make it all about them so I wouldn’t say I was surprised if Sophie and/or Jamie didn’t want them there. It’s their day and nobody wants an attention hogger like Vogue at their wedding

Reactions: 18
Spencer said on his podcast he didn’t want to go on the stag so didn’t… don’t blame Jamie not having him at the London wedding

Reactions: 10
Spencer said on his podcast he didn’t want to go on the stag so didn’t… don’t blame Jamie not having him at the London wedding
Yeah that’s super weird. I would be upset/offended if I were Jamie that you just didn’t want to go on my stag and didn’t. Not really such a good friend there Spencer.

Reactions: 11
With Spencer not drinking and being a previous heavy drinker I think not going on the stag so could have been down to that. I also don’t drink and I would never do anything that I thought my jeopardise my new life and all my friends get that. Luckily I can go on hen weekends etc but if I thought it wasn’t going to be a good place for me I wouldn’t go.

Reactions: 28
With Spencer not drinking and being a previous heavy drinker I think not going on the stag so could have been down to that. I also don’t drink and I would never do anything that I thought my jeopardise my new life and all my friends get that. Luckily I can go on hen weekends etc but if I thought it wasn’t going to be a good place for me I wouldn’t go.
He could have always brought his alcohol-free gin to the stag do...Maybe he didn't because it tastes like arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon Sophie (and/or Jamie) probably didn't want Spencer and Vogue there because they're more well known and would detract from the attention. You can imagine the Daily Mail etc really latching on to it if Spencer had attended and the subsequent articles about Spencer being at Jamies wedding. As it stands, I didn't see anyone recognisable in the photos I did see (bride and groom aside) so there might be something to it. Melissa Tattam is hardly worth photographing but Spencer and Vogue are always in the DM and would be more notable in a small crowd and make better articles and more clicks for the papers.
But the same thing has happened just in indirectly lol

Reactions: 8

Spencer’s been sober for quite some time now. Does he avoid going to all events that have alcohol then? Also, he could have still gone and maybe not gone out to day parties or clubs at night. If they’re truly as close as they are, it’s a conversation they could have had. Idk, I’ve had events during times where I was choosing not to drink at that time and I still showed up for my friends. Everyone is different thkugh.

Reactions: 8
Probably best off if she didn't. Would have been hella lot of money wasted on educating someone now in their late 20s who doesn't know what a clitoris is.
---

James' apology was barely an apology. Tristan is a much bigger person than me, but also a bit of a mug. If a supposed best mate treated me like that, I'd sever all ties, no going back. James is clearly only reaching out to him because he's craving male company and some respite from his fiancee and baby.

Isn't it interesting how Miles was really egging on that Freddy bloke to ask out Yaz, but actively goes out of his way to sabotage any blossoming romance she has with attractive/manly blokes? No offence to Freddy, but he looks like a choirboy whose pubes haven't grown yet.
I caught that whole thing with Freddy. Miles isn't fooling anyone. He is always putting on airs like he doesn't care and is such a easy going person but yeah he was all for Freddy because he is no threat. And I agree he looks so young. Like 16. When Liv said he was on Tatler's most eligible bachelor list I was a bit confused lol. He looks a bit mismatched with the rest of the cast because or how young he is.
---
Yeah I think Spencer should have gone and made an effort. Especially since I am pretty sure Jamie officiated at his and Vogue's wedding. I think Jamie for all his faults seems like a guy who is always there for his friends and shows up.

Reactions: 17
I feel really bad for Inga too and next week doesn't look any better. Ruby and Emily are just so bitchy towards her , I wish more people would back her sometimes

Reactions: 13
I feel really bad for Inga too and next week doesn't look any better. Ruby and Emily are just so bitchy towards her , I wish more people would back her sometimes
I feel like Inga is actually one of the more decent cast members. She backs herself, she’s honest and open but pretty vulnerable too. She doesn’t really take tit from anyone and is quick to cut people off if they treat her badly but doesn’t hold a grudge and is gracious when people apologise.

I don’t understand why people on the show come for her so much. She’s even mentioned herself she’s “easy pickings”. Joel was outright unkind, rude and judgemental towards her, probably because he is insecure in his relationship with Robbie. Does she come under fire a lot because she’s a little more sure of herself? Is it because she’s a little more bohemian and doesn’t quite fit the MIC mould? I dunno, intrigued to hear what other people think.

but then I also thought Paris was decent 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You’d think that Inga had gone into all their houses on Xmas morning and pissed all over the presents the way they treat her. She’s been given an extremely hard time since day 1 and I don’t understand why

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You’d think that Inga had gone into all their houses on Xmas morning and pissed all over the presents the way they treat her. She’s been given an extremely hard time since day 1 and I don’t understand why
Totally agree. She's not done anything wrong yet has been repeatedly slutshamed and for no good reason. And how dare she have the audacity to stand up for herself! I also think there's an element of her being a bit alternative, that doesn't fit in with most of the girls and their aesthetic (i.e. new money chav complete with skanky Nasty Gal wardrobes and Croydon facelift ponytails) that makes her stand out more. Emily seems to inexplicably still have it in for her because she got with Harvey aeons after Emily broke up with him, and was well over him. She and her massive forehead need to get in the bin already.
---
I feel like Inga is actually one of the more decent cast members. She backs herself, she’s honest and open but pretty vulnerable too. She doesn’t really take tit from anyone and is quick to cut people off if they treat her badly but doesn’t hold a grudge and is gracious when people apologise.

I don’t understand why people on the show come for her so much. She’s even mentioned herself she’s “easy pickings”. Joel was outright unkind, rude and judgemental towards her, probably because he is insecure in his relationship with Robbie. Does she come under fire a lot because she’s a little more sure of herself? Is it because she’s a little more bohemian and doesn’t quite fit the MIC mould? I dunno, intrigued to hear what other people think.

but then I also thought Paris was decent 🤡
Yes, I 100% agree with your point about Inga's alternative/bohemian style and it not sticking with the other girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But the same thing has happened just in indirectly lol
True,but I'm not sure they'd have predicted Spencer and Vogue telling a journo that they weren't invited and are upset about it. Hilarious either way, I expect they're fuming. There's something hilarious (if true) about them trying to keep the focus on themselves and it backfiring as spectacularly as it has; what a downer for them post-wedding!

Reactions: 6
Carrying on with the Inga discussion Miles also seems to have a problem with her too, I'm sure he's made some bitchy comments.

I honestly can't stand the guy he was loving seeing the downfall of Charlie when Yaz told the new girl (mind blank , can't remember her name) what he said, not that I think Charlie isn't in the wrong either

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. She's not done anything wrong yet has been repeatedly slutshamed and for no good reason. And how dare she have the audacity to stand up for herself! I also think there's an element of her being a bit alternative, that doesn't fit in with most of the girls and their aesthetic (i.e. new money chav complete with skanky Nasty Gal wardrobes and Croydon facelift ponytails) that makes her stand out more. Emily seems to inexplicably still have it in for her because she got with Harvey aeons after Emily broke up with him, and was well over him. She and her massive forehead need to get in the bin already.
---

Yes, I 100% agree with your point about Inga's alternative/bohemian style and it not sticking with the other girls.
I get the sense Inga is a little more intelligent/eloquent than a lot of the cast, aka Emily “hasnt read a book since 2005” Blackwell, which I think makes her a little bit more threatening

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Carrying on with the Inga discussion Miles also seems to have a problem with her too, I'm sure he's made some bitchy comments.

I honestly can't stand the guy he was loving seeing the downfall of Charlie when Yaz told the new girl (mind blank , can't remember her name) what he said, not that I think Charlie isn't in the wrong either
Yep Miles treated her abhorrently. She first came into the show because she knew both him and Julius and they were like two excited puppies. However Julius took against her because she clearly didn’t want to get with him and then once Miles had shagged her, her mere presence annoyed him and he suddenly hated her. So that was her entrance to the show- not a friend around her.

Reactions: 19
I get the sense Inga is a little more intelligent/eloquent than a lot of the cast, aka Emily “hasnt read a book since 2005” Blackwell, which I think makes her a little bit more threatening
Absolutely. Emily looks like, sounds like and has the IQ of a chav.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.