Made in Chelsea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine taking part in a drinking game and having to kiss Harvey, Charlie or Freddy. I think I'd sooner smash my head through the nearest window.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine taking part in a drinking game and having to kiss Harvey, Charlie or Freddy. I think I'd sooner smash my head through the nearest window.
Austin Powers, Tilda Swinton or an Inbetweener. Brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The best bit was in the morning when Charlie went "who did I kiss" the girls were like no one you're not part of this you're ugly.
---
The best bit was in the morning when Charlie went "who did I kiss" the girls were like no one you're not part of this you're ugly.
I meant Freddy with the fag stained teeth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Charlie is 100% right about the fact that miles doesn’t want Yas and that he also doesn’t want any one else to be in a relationship with her. I like Inga and I don’t understand why Ruby and Emily are so nasty towards her.

Reactions: 13
---

I meant Freddy with the fag stained teeth
Christ, they were really scraping the barrell with that assortment of blokes, weren't they? Even Miles would have been a mildly better option. What on earth is with all this female attention Charlie's getting? I bloody loved when that Mel girl pied him off when she realised she was his sloppy seconds, and he quickly started backtracking on what he'd just told her - that he "didn't want to close the door on" Yaz. What an absolute tool😂"I'll let you go and marinate on that" - what a line🤣

It's also funny seeing next week's first look preview and pick-me Willow being thirsted after again by Harvey, who's literally only chasing her because every other girl on the show has pied him and his creepy toupee. Do these girls have no self-respect?!🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, Paris is one nasty witch
It really amazes me that she is still on the show! She is a HORRIBLE person! Just nasty to everyone and she seems to think she is an amazing person…but ever since she joined MIC she is bffs with a new group every couple of weeks!

Reactions: 12
Lily's not wrong about Ruby. She's always sticking her oar in, where it's not wanted.
Can't believe I'm saying this but this is probably the first series ever where I'm finding Ruby mildly bearable. It's probably because the two witches - Willow and Verity - now pique my annoyance more than any of the other girls😅Oh, and Emily too. She loves playing up the ditzy girl image, thinking people find it endearing when it's really not. How many times did she feel the need to mention how she allegedly hasn't read since the age of 5 in this week's first look episode😴

Reactions: 22
I'm a few weeks behind and watching the episode where maeva and James get reflexology for the baby. I'm sat here pissing myself ...they are so tone deaf 😅😅
Edit: I feel very sorry for the poor lady leading this session hahahaha
---
Omfg this needed a jump scare warning
I have so many questions
Is she OK? Why has half her face sunken? Why the duck is she even on this show? Why is she even relevant 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I really enjoyed it. There was discussion on here that the initial preview date of it was perhaps delayed a day due to their being press that day re: Spencer’s dad and sexual assault claims. His dad does not feature in it. Again a tattler wondered whether he did initially feature and was cut out of it.
I’ve always liked Spencer so perhaps I’m biased but it was a great watch.
I believe it was because it showed dead bodies on the mountain so those scenes had to be taken pit or pixilated

Reactions: 3
Miles accidentally mentioned on TikTok live that temps gf will be on the show

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Freddy knatchbull has been born into one of the wealthiest, most influential families in the U.K., perhaps even the world. He is a descendent of Queen Victoria and can trace his ancestry back to the Roman invasion of Britain.

various members of both his immediate and extended family have enjoyed education in the UK’s finest establishments, from Eton to Oxford/Cambridge. They have occupied high levels in a variety of industries, from the entertainment world, the buisness world, charities and the military. They’ve been successful restraunteurs through to viceroys of territories. His family fortune is estimated to be in the hundreds of millions.

there is no industry or career that isn’t available to be handed to him. He could study wherever he wanted, engage in any business, vocational or creative activity he wanted - and enjoy enough financial support and influence to be highly successful at any of it.

so what does this young man, who has access to resources that all of us can only dream of, chose to do?

pout in front of a camera and make a fool of himself on national TV.

And this folks, is a prime example of how meritocracy in the U.K. is a total myth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Slightly off topic. But I follow frankie gaff on Instagram. Why does she constantly open her stories with …. “Happy…… Tuesday everyone”… “happy……….thursday everyone”. Does she seriously forget what day it is everytime she does that? I’ve noticed she does it every time

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Slightly off topic. But I follow frankie gaff on Instagram. Why does she constantly open her stories with …. “Happy…… Tuesday everyone”… “happy……….thursday everyone”. Does she seriously forget what day it is everytime she does that? I’ve noticed she does it every time
She was always a bit lacking in the brain cell department, bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.