Made in Chelsea #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liv and Tristan are putting up their tree....They are so cute.
I bet they get engaged over New Years
really?! The longest spell they’ve stayed together has been a couple of months hasn’t it? They were constantly on/off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everything about Ryan makes my skin crawl. Louise's taste in men is beyond dire.

Even dear old Mark-Francis got a vote over them two. Speaks volumes 😂

On the topic of dreadful MiC men, how could we forget JP and the frightening resemblance he bears to Will from The InBetweeners?
I can't believe I forgot about him wasn't he quite peculiar and controlling or am I getting him confused with angry bear Ryan?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't believe I forgot about him wasn't he quite peculiar and controlling or am I getting him confused with angry bear Ryan?!
no they are one and the same. He definitely had anger issues, and he was very controlling and weird.

Reactions: 7
Where did Maeva give birth? Assuming James would have booked her in at the Lindo Wing or the Portland?

no they are one and the same. He definitely had anger issues, and he was very controlling and weird.
Extremely odd bloke. Remember when he sacked Binky off because he found it off-putting that she'd had bad relationships in the past because the blokes all treated her like tit. Utter weirdo.

Reactions: 14
Where did Maeva give birth? Assuming James would have booked her in at the Lindo Wing or the Portland?
the Rosie hospital, it’s an NHS teaching hospital.

Extremely odd bloke. Remember when he sacked Binky off because he found it off-putting that she'd had bad relationships in the past because the blokes all treated her like tit. Utter weirdo.
I fancied him initially but then he quickly gave me the ick too. Of all the men to babytrap binky, you chose him?! Really?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
the Rosie hospital, it’s an NHS teaching hospital.

I fancied him initially but then he quickly gave me the ick too. Of all the men to babytrap binky, you chose him?! Really?!
"I want you to go to France as an individual, Binky"😂 Remember how they used to call eachother "bubba" every 5 seconds?🥲

I never saw the appeal lol, but his mate James Dunmore...Jesus H🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
nah, Dunmore was a wet wipe. Seemed to be bullied by Lucy who was a nasty piece of work
Haha ouch! I found he had a bit of class about him though, unlike pretty much all the blokes to ever appear on this show. He had a mature head in his shoulders. Even if he was a wet wipe, I'm still appreciative of the aesthetics🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This latest first-look ep is killing me. Julius in his Dr Evil jacket foaming at the mouth about Sam, pretending he's not bothered by the Tik Tok vids. Then launches into a totally non-rehearsed sanctimonious speech about Sam needing to better himself and grow. Pot, kettle and black!

That aside, does anyone else think Joel is an absolute joy? Such a breathe of fresh air compared to this lot.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Everything about Ryan makes my skin crawl. Louise's taste in men is beyond dire.

Even dear old Mark-Francis got a vote over them two. Speaks volumes 😂

On the topic of dreadful MiC men, how could we forget JP and the frightening resemblance he bears to Will from The InBetweeners?
I am not ashamed to reveal that I voted for Mark Francis. His inability to comprehend what a sleeping bag is and why anyone would ever use one is just tv gold. Him also thinking Nandos is a wine bar was another gem. It was a vote well used haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am not ashamed to reveal that I voted for Mark Francis. His inability to comprehend what a sleeping bag is and why anyone would ever use one is just tv gold. Him also thinking Nandos is a wine bar was another gem. It was a vote well used haha.
Fair play to you. At least you didn't vote/say Harvey or Julius. Now that would have been downright offensive. MF has delivered some of the best moments and one-liners in MiC history. Like his casting judgement over people ghastly enough to use mugs, and his response when someone first mentioned Miles' name. "Miles? What's a Miles?!"😂 Even off-screen, he's an overflowing font of hilarity, like the time of friend of a friend caught him scurrying down High Street Ken, vigorously stuffing his TK Maxx bags into Harrods bags😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pretty sad how Maeva is still using a face tuning filter in videos with her newborn.

Reactions: 5
Anyone getting Ryan Libbey vibes from Julius? Pretending he's not bothered by certain people, but very clearly bubbling with anger beneath the surface. He was giving off very aggressive/angry vibes towards Sam during that convo with Verity, and then snapping at Inga in next week's first-look episode, telling her to "stop talking about my bleeping girlfriend". Hmmm.

Reactions: 14
Love Emily but she is seriously skinny to the point it looks concerning to me. Her legs are unbelievably thin.
I think she's naturally very skinny but I do remember her rueing how "big" she felt compared to some of the other girls in the Mallorca episodes. Which is ridiculous, of course! I don't think her legs look too skinny there, but then I have a bit of a thing about this topic as I've been accused of being anorexic in the past, when it's literally just my natural body type. Maybe it's the angle/distance of the photo as well that's making her look slimmer than usual?

Reactions: 5
Is anyone getting pregnancy vibes from Tiff? Idk why I just think she’s preggers. I hope so after her miscarriage ❤

Reactions: 9
I think she's naturally very skinny but I do remember her rueing how "big" she felt compared to some of the other girls in the Mallorca episodes. Which is ridiculous, of course! I don't think her legs look too skinny there, but then I have a bit of a thing about this topic as I've been accused of being anorexic in the past, when it's literally just my natural body type. Maybe it's the angle/distance of the photo as well that's making her look slimmer than usual?
I get the natural body thing, I carry fat on my stomach but my legs are naturally really slim I have proper chicken legs 😂 even if I put weight on my upper body my legs will be the same, I've been told my legs are too skinny loads. It could just be the angle too

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.