Made in Chelsea #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone also came on a previous thread and said something about him sleeping with everyone: men and women, can’t remember their link but it came across plausible.

Oh and also the eyes & brain in our heads help.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All I remember is he said when he’s slept with people and everyone was like why didn’t he just say girls 🤣. Someone else has said they know he sleeps with men as well
Ohhh, interesting. I dk why he'd be so guarded about it. Is not exactly a big deal!

Reactions: 4
Someone also came on a previous thread and said something about him sleeping with everyone: men and women, can’t remember their link but it came across plausible.

Oh and also the eyes & brain in our heads help.
There's been a lot of speculation on here re whether he's bi or gay. He treats women with such contempt, it makes one wonder.

Reactions: 3
I know I really don’t get it either. No one would be shocked and no would even say anything. Bless him maybe one day 😅.
It would explain a hell of a lot. The way he's treated so many women on the show is utterly vile and he must have a lot of repressed issues. I don't know why any woman would touch him with a bargepole at this rate. He must be great in the sack.

I don't know how much longer he's going to keep blaming Maeva for his fuckboy ways. It's been 5+ years since they broke up!

Reactions: 3
Oh joy! Ruby & Nicholas are starting a couples YT channel.
Here's to more of her grammar policing everything he says as she just did in his story. I wonder if they'll address the reports of him being in jail.

Also I knew I recognised Issy from the Love Island competition footage

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh joy! Ruby & Nicholas are starting a couples YT channel.
Here's to more of her grammar policing everything he says as she just did in his story. I wonder if they'll address the reports of him being in jail.
Who asked for this?!🥴 I'll give them some mild credit...I don't think anything they do can be nearly as cringe and DULL as Melissa and Harry's old YouTube channel. Now I don't know what slow death is like, but I'm pretty sure it's something along these lines: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg that picture of georgia sitting in the orange puffer coat - that girl is so worryingly ill. The damage to her body will be awful. I hope she has people in her life trying to help her
I saw this and i thought it looked like she’s photoshopped her legs to be thinner if you compare to other photos/videos on her insta. Either way is worrying

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.