Made in Chelsea #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her degree is in economics.

she has clearly turned her “clean” food obsession/neurosis into a career. She got a basic certificate from Le Cordin Bleu in 2020.

looking at companies house looks like 1. She went into business with her sister… so probably has family money backing her and 2. Lives off the same road as Louise and Sam Thomson and some other MIC lot. How original and refreshing.

good luck to her I guess, using parents money and backing is better than being a fake ass life coach.
Ohh, sorry, I was talking about Verity, not his girlfriend. I mean, if she's going to use him to further her career, fair play to her. He's an exploitative person, so swings and roundabouts etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
her degree is in economics.

she has clearly turned her “clean” food obsession/neurosis into a career. She got a basic certificate from Le Cordin Bleu in 2020.

looking at companies house looks like 1. She went into business with her sister… so probably has family money backing her and 2. Lives off the same road as Louise and Sam Thomson and some other MIC lot. How original and refreshing.

good luck to her I guess, using parents money and backing is better than being a fake ass life coach.
Her dad is the one who has funded her and her sisters business.

the only reason they managed to grow their business quickly is because of their contacts in London and being in the ‘right crowd’, e.g. knowing the majority of the MIC cast beforehand, including Sophie Habboo & Jamie Laing etc.

her sister is the one dealing with the business side of things (marketing etc) whereas Georgia is the menu creator and just promotes their business by essentially being an Influencer, and has now joined MIC to further promote it. All Georgia seems to do is go from one workout class to the other…she seems to do a minumum of 2-3 a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ohh, sorry, I was talking about Verity, not his girlfriend. I mean, if she's going to use him to further her career, fair play to her. He's an exploitative person, so swings and roundabouts etc.
oooh whoops, got mixed up!

Her dad is the one who has funded her and her sisters business.

the only reason they managed to grow their business quickly is because of their contacts in London and being in the ‘right crowd’, e.g. knowing the majority of the MIC cast beforehand, including Sophie Habboo & Jamie Laing etc.

her sister is the one dealing with the business side of things (marketing etc) whereas Georgia is the menu creator and just promotes their business by essentially being an Influencer, and has now joined MIC to further promote it. All Georgia seems to do is go from one workout class to the other…she seems to do a minumum of 2-3 a day.
there will be some manager being paid a crappy wage to run the café for them.

reminds me of a trendy café in hackney that was very bougie when it opened a few years ago - called palm vaults. The place was really gorgeous on the inside with yummy smoothie bowls and matcha latte type food. But I used to turn up and sometimes they’d randomly be closed for the day, or they’d shut early. They were constantly having revamps and the staff were just … not professional at all. I used to wonder how someone could run a business this way? Especially now it’s had a major refurb. Turns out the girl who owned the café was (allegedly) being bankrolled by her parents. It’s the same old across London.

In a few years daddy will retract some funds, the business will stop being viable and they’ll close it without much thought or care, citing it as the right time to close it after X amazing years, but they are ready for something new. The something new will probably be yet another bikini/ jewellery line.

these gals love opening swimwear lines/clean eating places

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

reminds me of a trendy café in hackney that was very bougie when it opened a few years ago - called palm vaults. The place was really gorgeous on the inside with yummy smoothie bowls and matcha latte type food. But I used to turn up and sometimes they’d randomly be closed for the day, or they’d shut early. They were constantly having revamps and the staff were just … not professional at all. I used to wonder how someone could run a business this way? Especially now it’s had a major refurb. Turns out the girl who owned the café was (allegedly) being bankrolled by her parents. It’s the same old across London.

In a few years daddy will retract some funds, the business will stop being viable and they’ll close it without much thought or care, citing it as the right time to close it after X amazing years, but they are ready for something new. The something new will probably be yet another bikini/ jewellery line.

Georgia’s parents own a beach house in Barbados which they go to every single year during Christmas & NY. It’s where a lot of the MIC cast and other famous/rich people’s kids tend to hang out during that time.

her dad also still whisks her and her sister away on multiple luxury holidays each year. They are the epitome of spoiled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Crikey, these faddy Instagrammable cafes are trying to make a mark in a world saturated with big guns like Elan. Here today, gone three months later. Even Deliciously Ella's cafe only lasted a few years, and she has huge clout in the "clean eating" industry.

I've lost count of how many women in MiC have had a bikini line - Habbs, Melissa, Kimberley, Victoria, Sophie etc etc. Why is it always bloody bikinis?!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope meava doesn’t leave the show now she has the baby, she is such great TV!!!
I don't rate her as a person but I have to admit the latest episodes have been boring as arse, and the one common denominator is a lack of Maeva!

Aw Beau is lovely, cannot believe he was as big as he was!! Especially with Maeva being so petite

Maeva and James’ baby is here! 4 day long induction eek

can’t wait to see how she takes to motherhood
She will hate every second of it. Just today my 14 month old bit my achilles heel twice, projectile vomited on our rug, the sofa and herself x3 times and shat through 8 babygrows... then the 6 year old fell over the pavement and cut her lip open 😁 ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES MAEVA ! but then again I'm just a lowley peasant and can't afford round the clock care...or just any care

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She will hate every second of it. Just today my 14 month old bit my achilles heel twice, projectile vomited on our rug, the sofa and herself x3 times and shat through 8 babygrows... then the 6 year old fell over the pavement and cut her lip open 😁 ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES MAEVA ! but then again I'm just a lowley peasant and can't afford round the clock care...or just any care
I actually think she'll be a good mum. She's always said she wants to be a mum. She can be bitchy, but I think she wants that unconditional love you have with a child. A little person in your image to care for.

I really felt for her with her induction. I was induced with all three. I went on the drip with the first and it's not nice. She went three days on an induction then had to have a c section, it must have been horrible. And he's a big boy, I'm not surprised she needed a c section.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone get avoidant personality vibes from Miles? I don't really get any vibes that he is gay or bi (but I am not always good at sensing if someone is any way) but I do sense that he plays up relationships in his head/what he thinks he might want but when reality hits he runs away. I think he probably does crave a romantic relationship but maybe something happened in a past one that makes him avoid/shutdown.

Not excusing what he does to girls but I am noticing things he does that kind of reminds me of how I used to be with a lot of the guys I dated when I was younger like early 20s in university. I think I had a lot of idealized opinions about what I wanted/had limerence etc. But when it came time to really commit I would shut down a bit/avoid the situation. Or once I committed I would be looking for my out. I am not proud to say that I had a few boyfriends so frustrated with me that they would really flip out and say being around me/trying to get answers about how I really felt was like pulling teeth.

I had to finally go to therapy and address a lot of things about myself. How I was hurting people. I realized I had a fear of being trapped or being rejected because my first relationship/boyfriend was kind of damaging to my sense of self. I really did idealize him and he really did things to take advantage of this/ break that facade and make me feel like I had to escape him. Which I did.

So with other potential relationships/other boyfriends if things got too intense or too real I would avoid out of fear. It isn't a good way to be and Miles is giving me that vibe. I hope he starts taking therapy more seriously and puts whatever tools given to him into action. Emily is so right that he needs to sort himself out/take accountability and stop thinking so much of himself.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone get avoidant personality vibes from Miles? I don't really get any vibes that he is gay or bi (but I am not always good at sensing if someone is any way) but I do sense that he plays up relationships in his head/what he thinks he might want but when reality hits he runs away. I think he probably does crave a romantic relationship but maybe something happened in a past one that makes him avoid/shutdown.

Not excusing what he does to girls but I am noticing things he does that kind of reminds me of how I used to be with a lot of the guys I dated when I was younger like early 20s in university. I think I had a lot of idealized opinions about what I wanted/had limerence etc. But when it came time to really commit I would shut down a bit/avoid the situation. Or once I committed I would be looking for my out. I am not proud to say that I had a few boyfriends so frustrated with me that they would really flip out and say being around me/trying to get answers about how I really felt was like pulling teeth.

I had to finally go to therapy and address a lot of things about myself. How I was hurting people. I realized I had a fear of being trapped or being rejected because my first relationship/boyfriend was kind of damaging to my sense of self. I really did idealize him and he really did things to take advantage of this/ break that facade and make me feel like I had to escape him. Which I did.

So with other potential relationships/other boyfriends if things got too intense or too real I would avoid out of fear. It isn't a good way to be and Miles is giving me that vibe. I hope he starts taking therapy more seriously and puts whatever tools given to him into action. Emily is so right that he needs to sort himself out/take accountability and stop thinking so much of himself.
He's the walking embodiment of avoidant attachment style. I could write a whole essay on guys like that; I've dated enough of them! I used to have a touch of it myself, during my early 20s but have since learned the error of my ways.

You're right - there's nearly always a really bad previous relationship experience that makes people avoidant, or issues stemming from their childhood. One guy I fell badly for was just like Miles. Turned on the charm from day one and further into us dating made big statements about how ready he was for a relationship and wanted to head down the boyfriend/girlfriend route. Days after telling me he wanted me to meet his family, he did a complete 180 and made up some b/s excuse about how we supposedly weren't right for each other, then went cold on me. He obviously freaked out as I was the first woman he'd seriously dated in nearly five years (he'd dabbled in a bit of dating but was otherwise single and celibate and travelled for a lot of it). In his last relationship, he was cheated on and it affected him so badly to the point that he had to be signed off work for weeks, and it took him a whole year to fully get over. It seems like Miles is still very hung up on his relationship with Meava and the issues it caused, a whole five years later.

So yeah, you're right; anyone who is an avoidant dater like Miles should literally avoid dating all together, until they've sorted their tit out. It's awful to see how many decent girls he's led on then pied off, and that they've served as collateral damage for his deep-rooted unresolved emotional issues.

Reactions: 6
Poor ryan and Julius, giving literally everyone (who responded to the poll) the ick.

someone toss them a pity vote?

• Haha
Poor ryan and Julius, giving literally everyone (who responded to the poll) the ick.

someone toss them a pity vote?
Everything about Ryan makes my skin crawl. Louise's taste in men is beyond dire.

Even dear old Mark-Francis got a vote over them two. Speaks volumes 😂

On the topic of dreadful MiC men, how could we forget JP and the frightening resemblance he bears to Will from The InBetweeners?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Liv and Tristan are putting up their tree....They are so cute.
I bet they get engaged over New Years

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.