Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Wowww. I'm surprised the producers are allowing him to continue appearing on the show. Then again I'm not, seeing as they're still forcing us to endure Julius.
Girl I mean this with respect but I feel like maybe you should stop watching if it triggers you to see him on your screen and you are writing in complaints about your personal experience to the TV show. You reply to nearly every post on here turning it into something about Julius and I just feel like it might not be healthy to expose yourself to him on TV when you've clearly had bad dealings with him in person. Not trying to police the thread but I feel like it's such a personal sore spot for you it might just be easier for you to protect your own peace by stopping exposing yourself to it all day every day ....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I can't get over Ollie and Gareth. They really show surrogacy up for how cold and consumerist it is.

If a heterosexual couple had made a baby by traditional means then had a third miscarriage, would they be throwing a dinner party on holiday getting involved in petty drama, or would they be home, the woman most likely in pain and passing blood and morning.

I wonder where that poor surrogate is while she passes her miscarriage. Probably not sipping champagne in Bali. Does she even get paid for the pain and trauma she will be going through. Or is it full payment on live baby.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Musings30

VIP Member
Yeah, I agree. Although I don't like Sam. I think Inga is being truthful about the way Ruby treated her, we all saw it. People can call her a bully, but I think she's just giving back what she was getting. It seems that Sam being direct and brutal has given her the confidence to do so.

On the other hand Ruby seems very aware of how she wants to be perceived this season. I think it has to do with the backlash she got after she belittled the new girl for talking to Rez.
Imma have to say it how it is...Ruby is a c*nt (and that's a word I use very sparingly), and I think we saw her true, unadulterated colours when she belittled and bullied Sarrah, the girl Rez briefly dated after they broke up. She sneered at Sarrah (poking fun at her comparatively small Instagram following) and drove her to tears, to the point to that the poor girl had to walk off camera, with Ruby laughing at her as she did it. She also waged an undying vendetta against Inga since she first came on the show and got with Miles. She's a nasty vindictive individual and I'm so glad Inga has called her out on it because someone finally had to. What sucks is that people have completely misconstrued the situation and are accusing Inga of being the bully, which is utterly laughable.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I can’t stand hearing oli talk about ‘we’re pregnant’ and talking about them doing IVF again like there isn’t an actual human woman involved who’s body has to go through the ordeal

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Musings30

VIP Member
Well knock me down with a feather...Has anyone else seen this comment on Ruby's latest Instagram post?...

IMG_20230103_201623.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 45

Very traditional

VIP Member
I’m watching the Bali episodes and I’m finding the surrogacy storyline so distasteful. Ollie harassing the surrogate to do pregnancy tests and the way it’s generally spoken about is really distressing to me, I’m currently pregnant so maybe I’m more sensitive then I usually would be. I used to really like Ollie and Gareth but it’s putting me off then a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

luckylady2022

Girl I mean this with respect but I feel like maybe you should stop watching if it triggers you to see him on your screen and you are writing in complaints about your personal experience to the TV show. You reply to nearly every post on here turning it into something about Julius and I just feel like it might not be healthy to expose yourself to him on TV when you've clearly had bad dealings with him in person. Not trying to police the thread but I feel like it's such a personal sore spot for you it might just be easier for you to protect your own peace by stopping exposing yourself to it all day every day ....
OMG someone finally said it.
Please give us a break. We come to this thread to chat about MIC. Not to listen to unpaid therapy sessions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
There’s a DM article about Ollie and Gareth saying “ Ollie and Gareth reveal they’ve suffered a second miscarriage” and that “they suffered a miscarriage last year” surely the surrogate who’s body they are using like a commodity is the one whose miscarried not them?

Have they ever spoken about why they’re using a surrogate in the US and not the UK?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Musings30

VIP Member
Poor ryan and Julius, giving literally everyone (who responded to the poll) the ick.

someone toss them a pity vote?
Everything about Ryan makes my skin crawl. Louise's taste in men is beyond dire.

Even dear old Mark-Francis got a vote over them two. Speaks volumes 😂

On the topic of dreadful MiC men, how could we forget JP and the frightening resemblance he bears to Will from The InBetweeners?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

coriander

VIP Member
Sorry but going skiing leaving your partner with a newborn is terrible behaviour. Feel bad for Maeva, I'd be LIVID.

Reactions: 38

doodlebug

VIP Member
Just on the female OG coming back, another little snippet - former member of Towie rumoured to be filming for next series as dating one of the MIC girls. Has appeared on other reality shows on E4
Just say who it is, Julius. We don’t got all day

• Haha
Reactions: 37

doodlebug

VIP Member
Miles is SUCH a bitch I can’t stand him. All he’s done the last couple of seasons is fuck women over, stir shit, get confrontational and competitive with the other men, and go around spreading gossip and just being a general BITCH. Are you not embarrazzzed? This is really embarrazzing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Proseccofiend2022

I love Emily- she's my favourite and I really rate her but I felt a bit sorry for Jordan. He seems genuinely uncomfortable around all the chat with Harvey. He's flown all that way to be with her. I never thought I'd say this but I think Em needs to drop it now. I get having closure, she loved him but for Jordan's sake - move on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35

Musings30

VIP Member
I am catching up with the last episode of season 24 where Lily comes in. Always skeptical with the he said she said going on but I think I would be on the side of Inga this time in terms of her beef with Lily. The way Inga describes her fits quite well with what I have seen on Instagram. Like how Lily becomes everyone’s best friend once they’ve met, and how Lily made it out that she and Inga were basically married before Sam Prince came in the picture. Lily always describes her bestie, Tiff as her “wifie” , and when they started hanging out years ago Lily also stirred shit between her and James which irritated Lucy so much.
Her and Tiff seem like complete opposites. Tiff is quite unassuming and mature in comparison.

Does anyone else completely get/back where Inga's coming from in her points about Ruby and Melissa? They're ganging up on her, singling her out and villifying her for the fact she doesn't want to be friends with people who have been incredibly nasty to her face and behind her back for two years. Why would she want to associate with that negativity and pretend to like people, as quite a few of them on this show seem to be doing? Sam's a big boy and can be friends with whomever he likes. Naturally he's going to have his girlfriend's back and detach himself from someone who's been so repeatedly vile to her. She's getting a lot of backlash over alleged "bullying" when it's merely her being firey and defending herself from the dog-pack mentality of several cast members. People need a get a grip.

If we're going to talk about bullying, I'd say that orchestrating that Arabella girl's trip to Bali in an attempt to stir up trouble between Sam and Inga is pretty messed up and nasty behaviour, not only on Ruby, Melissa, Lily and the life coach's part, but also the MiC producers.

Reactions: 34

Musings30

VIP Member
Imagine the embarrassment of one of the UK's leading women's mags not only calling your shit out, but also saying Sam Prince is a better person than you👀
IMG_20221214_085721.jpg

IMG_20221214_085803.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Clover123

VIP Member
So he has a kid?

Just posting some highlights from his Q&A…some of the questions were ridiculous tbh but equally so were some of his answers. The fact they met at work 8 years ago makes me think she definitely cheated on Rez with him in the past

View attachment 1836137View attachment 1836138View attachment 1836140View attachment 1836142View attachment 1836143
Man if this doesn't give Ruby the ick the girl needs help. He sounds about four years old with a huge ego. I don't particularly like the girl but she needs to run!!!

• Heart