• Ryan

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Reza

Votes: 11 3.6%
  • Mark-Francis

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • Tristan

Votes: 54 17.7%
  • Others (please specify in your posts!)

Votes: 21 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - carry on here!

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/made-in-chelsea-7.33744/

I've added a poll following our previous conversation about our weird MIC crushes but couldn't think of everyone so just added a good mix of what I consider to be a bit weird or ones that indicate we all need help. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe in this thread we can focus on not engaging the fake Juilus poster. They are clearly trying to get a rise out of people/feed off of instigating. I just scroll past now tbh.

I agree that Juilus's new girlfriend is his match. She is very over the top. Sam apologized and she should have left it at that instead of continuing to harp on about how insincere his apology is. He doesn't know her from Adam and Julius has never been all that nice to Sam either. I really don't know what more she wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe in this thread we can focus on not engaging the fake Juilus poster. They are clearly trying to get a rise out of people/feed off of instigating. I just scroll past now tbh.

I agree that Juilus's new girlfriend is his match. She is very over the top. Sam apologized and she should have left it at that instead of continuing to harp on about how insincere his apology is. He doesn't know her from Adam and Julius has never been all that nice to Sam either. I really don't know what more she wants.
gotta stir up drama and get that place on MIC full time a la verity bowditch.

I reckon she’s trying to emulate veritys “career@ in the “clean eating” business.

verity has a job as basically fronting a chain of restaurants in London, a gig she’d only have gotten through the exposure of MIC. She has no experience in that area otherwise. That’s why she was always being a dick on the show.
Drama = screen time = exposure = business exposure = revenue

Reactions: 16

I was going to say this JulianC is like an attention-starved child who feeds off people's reactions. So let's just not acknowledge any of their posts from hereon in.

gotta stir up drama and get that place on MIC full time a la verity bowditch.

I reckon she’s trying to emulate veritys “career@ in the “clean eating” business.

verity has a job as basically fronting a chain of restaurants in London, a gig she’d only have gotten through the exposure of MIC. She has no experience in that area otherwise. That’s why she was always being a dick on the show.
Drama = screen time = exposure = business exposure = revenue
She's intelligent, I'll give her that (with her biomedical degree) but I did wonder how the hell she fast-tracked her way to being a clean eating entrepreneur, given the fact she had zero background in business/entrepreneurship. She seems heavily involved with the inner workings of the business, rather than just being the face of the brand. I'm assuming the other co-founder is a good mate of hers and the main brains behind the machine?

Last edited:
Miles’ instagram really gives me the ick
How old is Miles? He literally acts like a teenager! The constant selfies & gym selfies (and with his tongue half out… he would make love to a mirror if he could!) … he’s a major narcissist and the biggest cringe. How anyone could find him attractive is beyond me…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Georgia frying food in a crop top
Who does that ?
That whole clip is embarrassing
Can't wait until she bins Julius off when shes got her insta followers up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Georgia frying food in a crop top
Who does that ?
That whole clip is embarrassing
Can't wait until she bins Julius off when shes got her insta followers up
They're as deluded, self-involved and insufferable as each other. I hate to say it but I think they're in it for the long haul as they've both met their true matches.

• Haha
l
Maybe it’s Georgia defending his honour again. I agree I don’t want anyone getting upset by “JulianC” but I am also here for their posts 🙈
🎼oh Tiffany🎼

• Haha
As much as I can’t stand Sam Prince most of the time, I have to say the convo between him, Inga, and Georgia was hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maeva and James’ baby is here! 4 day long induction eek

can’t wait to see how she takes to motherhood

Reactions: 15
l

Maybe it’s Georgia defending his honour again. I agree I don’t want anyone getting upset by “JulianC” but I am also here for their posts 🙈
🎼oh Tiffany🎼
It's like a clinical study in narcissistic self-delusion, isn't it? I can't believe I forgot to mention this before, but there were occasions during my life coaching with him where he called me by the wrong name, both in his messages and in the actual sessions. You actually can't make this tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was going to say this JulianC is like an attention-starved child who feeds off people's reactions. So let's just not acknowledge any of their posts from hereon in.

She's intelligent, I'll give her that (with her biomedical degree) but I did wonder how the hell she fast-tracked her way to being a clean eating entrepreneur, given the fact she had zero background in business/entrepreneurship. She seems heavily involved with the inner workings of the business, rather than just being the face of the brand. I'm assuming the other co-founder is a good mate of hers and the main brains behind the machine?
her degree is in economics.

she has clearly turned her “clean” food obsession/neurosis into a career. She got a basic certificate from Le Cordin Bleu in 2020.

looking at companies house looks like 1. She went into business with her sister… so probably has family money backing her and 2. Lives off the same road as Louise and Sam Thomson and some other MIC lot. How original and refreshing.

good luck to her I guess, using parents money and backing is better than being a fake ass life coach.

As much as I can’t stand Sam Prince most of the time, I have to say the convo between him, Inga, and Georgia was hilarious
I thought it was hilarious too! Georgia thought she did something.
Liking Inga this season.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.