Made in Chelsea #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest episode was sooooo boring. I don’t know how they can carry it on for another season with this cast!

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched the Mallorca series or this series 😂 it’s on my list!

Reactions: 3
weak and jealous sums Ryan up Tbf

i take back what I said about Georgia, she seems right on Spring Onions level. I cringe uncomfortably every time they are on screen. Their flirting is painful to watch. Georgia taking up beef with Inga and Sam like a 16 yr old on a playground, I’m mortified for her. Inga wasn’t smirking, she was just thoroughly unimpressed with Georgia’s ridiculousness. I really hope they don’t get as much screen time in future episodes. They are both excruciatingly painful and boring to watch.
They're the perfect synergy personality and energy-wise. Overbearing, domineering personalities who come across very phoney and have a grossly inflated sense of self. The Jordan Peterson fanboy to her Deliciously Ella wannabe. I fear this will mutate into something quite excruciating to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to hate Sam Prince but I love people who don't take themselves seriously and the fact he was so unbothered when Georgia was confronting them was so funny to me

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I used to hate Sam Prince but I love people who don't take themselves seriously and the fact he was so unbothered when Georgia was confronting them was so funny to me
That whole scene was brilliant!
Liv says in the preview for next week that Sam and Igna should apologise- absolutely not! They were not in the wrong at all

Reactions: 7
I swear all Ruby and Melissa do is go and get free massages and facials every single day

Reactions: 10
It's ironic really but the more scripted these shows become the less interesting they are. The original seasons work better on all these formats when those involved are less aware of what is happening. Social media has changed the game with everyone to engrossed in protecting their brands.

Spencer Matthews has recently stated he emphasized being the villian on the show as soon as he knew what was going on. I would say hardly any of what we see these days is real.

The only reality is Julius is a great life coach tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How would you know? How is his coaching assessed?

There aren’t any independent bodies making an assessment or rating. He isn’t a member of any professional bodies and he isn’t accredited in any way. Life coaching is an entirely unregulated industry. There are no oversight boards, no standard curriculum, no codes of ethics or best practices guidelines against which he can be held to a standard. There is no peer review.

He doesn’t have a website which can provide testimonies. He doesn’t have a published complaints process. He doesn’t even have a google business listed for reviews.

so, he’s a great life coach according to… whom, exactly?

• Heart
Reactions: 11

There aren’t any independent bodies making an assessment or rating. He isn’t a member of any professional bodies and he isn’t accredited in any way. Life coaching is an entirely unregulated industry. There are no oversight boards, no standard curriculum, no codes of ethics or best practices guidelines against which he can be held to a standard. There is no peer review.

He doesn’t have a website which can provide testimonies. He doesn’t have a published complaints process. He doesn’t even have a google business listed for reviews.

I think it was tongue in cheek after so many ppl accusing him of actually being Julius lol

Reactions: 12
It's ironic really but the more scripted these shows become the less interesting they are. The original seasons work better on all these formats when those involved are less aware of what is happening. Social media has changed the game with everyone to engrossed in protecting their brands.

Spencer Matthews has recently stated he emphasized being the villian on the show as soon as he knew what was going on. I would say hardly any of what we see these days is real.

You're actually deluded beyond comprehension, and I would recommend seeking professional help for your clinical narcissism. A good life coach doesn't pull a fast one on their clients to get money out of them, and turns up to appointments in a timely manner.

Precisely. Rest assured, I've gone down various avenues to see what my options are for reporting his misconduct. The fact he doesn't even have a website or provide a platform to review his service is dodgy af. Even his client contract is very threadbare and covers the bare minimum. There's nothing in there whatsoever about ethical conduct (very convenient for him). I asked a very reputable life coach to take a look at his contract and she was flabbergasted and not impressed to say the least.

Also, he asks clients to provide a video testimonials singing his praises. When I told a couple of friends about this, their immediate reaction was "he's got some cheek" and "what an arrogant move". If only silly little me had heeded their disapproval at the time!

I think it was tongue in cheek after so many ppl accusing him of actually being Julius lol
He's got some weird fangirls who run a "Julius Cowdrey Angels" Instagram account, and seem to be obsessed with him. I'm willing to bet good money that one of them is JulianC, if it's not the man himself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
From what I have seen so far I don't really like Georgia and Julius will be even more insufferable now he has bagged her as his girlfriend! I'm not even Sam's biggest fan but I LOVE how he can get under Julius' skin.

Reactions: 13

I've recently been reading American Psycho,and hilariously enough, this person's level of observation/narrative style/arrogance reminds me hella lot of Patrick Bateman. Has anyone read the book? You'll completely get what I mean😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He's got some weird fangirls who run a "Julius Cowdrey Angels" Instagram account, and seem to be obsessed with him. I'm willing to bet good money that one of them is JulianC, if it's not the man himself.
100% Julian, his mum or his second mum - Georgia 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I don't get it, Georgia looks like a bloke
I think it’s the fact she’s exotic looking/tanned, tall and has a fit body that makes her attractive. She definitely isn’t feminine… even her voice sounds manly

Reactions: 5
I think it’s the fact she’s exotic looking/tanned, tall and has a fit body that makes her attractive. She definitely isn’t feminine… even her voice sounds manly
Her face features are stereotypically attractive but she's very tall, manky, Imo too toned. She has a very manly physique, there is nothing feminine about her. Even her voice and mannerisms are manly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her face features are stereotypically attractive but she's very tall, manky, Imo too toned. She has a very manly physique, there is nothing feminine about her. Even her voice and mannerisms are manly.
I agree… she looks like she’s never eaten a carb in her life. There is nothing attractive about her stomach… and she maintains this physique all year round. she definitely has a problem. Even her chest is all bones…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Georgia fighting julius battles 😅😅 honey he hasn't even asked you to be his gf, settle down x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.