Made in Chelsea #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/made-in-chelsea-6.30542/

I'll do a very brief recap from the summer series:
- Maeva and James are engaged!
- Maeva is pregnant.šŸ¤°
- Miles got knocked back by Emily and she's in a new relationship.
- There's also been some doubt about Miles' sexuality but nothing has been confirmed.
- Unsure what is happening with Ruby and Riz because they're always on and off.
- Tri and Liv are back for the 100th time... let's see how long it lasts this time around? They are, however, currently living together!
- Julius/Julian was sleeping with a girl called India and subsequently broke her heart but downplayed the relationship they had on camera. He decided to get with someone in the summer series and was a dick towards India but is now seeing someone else.
- Sam is still a plastic looking Ken but came out with some cracking lines in his argument with Julius/Julian. See below for a video clip of it.

- Not related to the summer series but a Tik Tok came out regarding an MIC cast member who essentially trashed a property they were renting but no one knows who it was.

We are currently waiting for the new series to come out but feel free to add anything else as I know I have not posted a full recap!

Enjoy!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
New thread!

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/made-in-chelsea-6.30542/

I'll do a very brief recap from the summer series:
- Maeva and James are engaged!
- Maeva is pregnant.šŸ¤°
- Miles got knocked back by Emily and she's in a new relationship.
- There's also been some doubt about Miles' sexuality but nothing has been confirmed.
- Unsure what is happening with Ruby and Riz because they're always on and off.
- Tri and Liv are back for the 100th time... let's see how long it lasts this time around? They are, however, currently living together!
- Julius/Julian was sleeping with a girl called India and subsequently broke her heart but downplayed the relationship they had on camera. He decided to get with someone in the summer series and was a dick towards India but is now seeing someone else.
- Sam is still a plastic looking Ken but came out with some cracking lines in his argument with Julius/Julian. See below for a video clip of it.

- Not related to the summer series but a Tik Tok came out regarding an MIC cast member who essentially trashed a property they were renting but no one knows who it was.

We are currently waiting for the new series to come out but feel free to add anything else as I know I have not posted a full recap!

Enjoy!
great recap! As much as I felt bad for Lydia, I really hope she isnā€™t in the new series.

my bet is still on Jess Woodley as the flat trashed!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
great recap! As much as I felt bad for Lydia, I really hope she isnā€™t in the new series.

my bet is still on Jess Woodley as the flat trashed!
Whoes Lydia? Or do you mean India

I felt bad for India but don't think she should be in it either , I feel like the cast aren't that bothered about being friends with her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Miles is so icky in insta. Some serious over sharing. He was playing with some wank toy at a love honey thing. If that's what gets people off, fair play to them, but don't have it on Instagram.

Reactions: 12
Miles is so icky in insta. Some serious over sharing. He was playing with some wank toy at a love honey thing. If that's what gets people off, fair play to them, but don't have it on Instagram.
My friend is in love with him, sheā€™s 30 yrs older than him and sheā€™s turning into one of those embarrassing fan girls šŸ™ˆ Iā€™m wondering if thatā€™s his target audience. I used to like him but these last few weeks heā€™s giving me the massive ick!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Liv and Tristan ( my faves ) are at a hotel called ā€˜the pigā€™ rubbing pigs. Iā€™ve never heard of that place. Itā€™s probably got a Michelin star of course šŸ˜‹

Reactions: 3
Great recap! A few extra snips Iā€™ve picked up from social media:
- Ella Ding from MAFS Au was on as Miles love interest but seems to have ended before it started.
- Julius the biggest dick of all time has a hot new gf. How does he do it?

• Heart
Liv and Tristan ( my faves ) are at a hotel called ā€˜the pigā€™ rubbing pigs. Iā€™ve never heard of that place. Itā€™s probably got a Michelin star of course šŸ˜‹
the pig hotel chains are an absolute favourite with that type of set. I know an MIC wannabe who got married at one. A girl I knew who hangs out with that type of crowd, is constantly at Pig Hotels and Soho farmhouse. Itā€™s as much about being at the right place as it is genuinely liking the place. Iā€™m guessing the Pig heavily invested in sending freebies to the right people for exposure and to be seen as the ā€œitā€ place to be. Not dissimilar to Soho House Tbh, but will likely date as badly as Soho House did.

I mean I live up north so don't have a clue about any of these places or the night life of the Chelsea crowd šŸ¤£ they would probably turn their noses up at the places I've been but I can guarantee they have seen more drugs that what I have

Just to clarify I don't and never have taken any sort of drug but my point is they think they are better than others because they have money

• Heart
Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey went to the pig hotel for their first weekend away without their baby. They went for Motherā€™s Day.

It canā€™t have been that memorable though because recently Louise posted the only time they have left leo was for hospital stays.

Neither of them marked it as gifted or ad but Iā€™ve seen a few of that circle stay there so I do wonder if itā€™s undeclared.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry all but Iā€™m just here to drop the bomb that on Melissa and Sophieā€™s latest podcast that NEITHER OF THEM KNEW WHAT A CLITORIS WAS?!!!

They had to Google it and even when they read the description you could tell they were still none the wiser; they were recoiling and saying ā€œewwwā€. I am blown away by how stupid these two really areā€¦

*this woman is too stunned to speak*

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Sorry all but Iā€™m just here to drop the bomb that on Melissa and Sophieā€™s latest podcast that NEITHER OF THEM KNEW WHAT A CLITORIS WAS?!!!

They had to Google it and even when they read the description you could tell they were still none the wiser; they were recoiling and saying ā€œewwwā€. I am blown away by how stupid these two really areā€¦

Omg please tell me you remember around what time it was? This sounds hilarious šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4

You'd think serial shaggers Jamie and Harry would have made them aware of the clit. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet liv knows exactly where it is !!
I think she does the classiest ads for sex toys Iā€™ve ever seen. Honestly she makes them look so refined like ornamentsšŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You'd think serial shaggers Jamie and Harry would have made them aware of the clit. šŸ¤£
one look at both of them and I wouldā€™ve bet my life that neither of them knew where the clit was.

having said that - didnā€™t Melissa once admit sheā€™d never read a book? Sheā€™s not very bright

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Jamie has said that it wasnā€™t until more recently that he actually cared about if the girl he was sleeping with was getting offā€¦ like that was a ā€˜newā€™ thing for him with sex, otherwise it was about him.

And Iā€™m sorry but if those girls donā€™t know what the clitoris is, then THEY are unlikely to have had an orgasm or at least to have them frequently as orgasm is rare for women without clitoral stimulation. (If you orgasm without it, thatā€™s great for you but you donā€™t need to @ me).

It just confirms my opinion that so many of these girls who have been sleeping around since they were teens havenā€™t really experienced sexuality but rather sex for them is just having a guy duck them and I guess feeling validated about thatā€¦ itā€™s weird.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.