Made in Chelsea #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know too much about Georgia but the impression I got was she’s too good for Julius and don’t know what she’s doing with him, but I did think it was nice of her to stand up to Inga and Sam on his behalf. (I also thought the bucket hat was cool 👀)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else go searching for Sam’s TikTok - it cracks me up about how not bothered/super bothered Julian was. He is a living breathing Jez from Peep Show 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else go searching for Sam’s TikTok - it cracks me up about how not bothered/super bothered Julian was. He is a living breathing Jez from Peep Show 😅
Mate, I'd sooner get life coaching from Jez.
IMG_20221129_181326.jpg

She irritated the hell out of me on best home cook. Wore completely inappropriate outfits to be cooking on a TV show, and was obsessed with everything being “healthy”. Came across fame hungry then so not surprised she’s found her way onto MIC
This adds a whole new dimension to it...I must say - independent of Julius and how much he grates me - I found her confronting of Sam very rehearsed and over the top. It's just not something a new cast member does in their second episode. She's already giving off Main Character Syndrome vibes.

he teaches spin at ride republic which is literally around the corner from her Açai girls cafe in Fulham. I think that’s where they met. But he did mention that she was already following him on Instagram when he first looked her up…
Haha okay, this totally explains it. It finally all makes sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw Digby, Julius and Georgia at her cafe a month or so ago! Probably my only ever “celeb” spot I’ve had in london.
She is SO toned and was in gym gear and had very unfriendly vibe about her (but may just be a bad moment I caught her at). Her sister who owns the cafe with her served me and she seemed lovely! smoothie I had was nice but ridiculously expensive. Digby and Julius just looked like normal blokes, wouldn’t look twice if you didn’t know them.
I’d say she’s definitely looking for insta fame or to boost her açai girls business. There’s some very cringe workout videos on her Instagram if you scroll a bit where her and a friend are working out in busy areas in london in bikinis- v try hard. Plus the cooking show she was on.

That being said I wish I had her body she looks amazing and I am probably just jealous 🤣 but definitely works out something crazy…she’s always posting 6am workouts

Reactions: 10
I saw Digby, Julius and Georgia at her cafe a month or so ago! Probably my only ever “celeb” spot I’ve had in london.
She is SO toned and was in gym gear and had very unfriendly vibe about her (but may just be a bad moment I caught her at). Her sister who owns the cafe with her served me and she seemed lovely! smoothie I had was nice but ridiculously expensive. Digby and Julius just looked like normal blokes, wouldn’t look twice if you didn’t know them.
I’d say she’s definitely looking for insta fame or to boost her açai girls business. There’s some very cringe workout videos on her Instagram if you scroll a bit where her and a friend are working out in busy areas in london in bikinis- v try hard. Plus the cooking show she was on.

That being said I wish I had her body she looks amazing and I am probably just jealous 🤣 but definitely works out something crazy…she’s always posting 6am workouts
She is obsessed with working out and is definitely fat-phobic. When starting her cooking career she claimed she’s now healed her relationship with food and exercise but that’s blatantly a lie (she was anorexic when she was a full-time model)

imagine being so fit and toned yet still feeling the need to photoshop your photos?!

she’s another classic orthorexic chef/model that doesn’t actually eat any of the delicious foods she cooks and posts photos of. You can’t get abs of steel like hers without severely restricting your diet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I can’t stand Sam Prince but actually got a bit of second hand embarrassment for Julian’s gf when she bowled up to them harping on about how unbothered (🤥) he was about Sam’s tik tok piss take 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I must admit I knew nothing about her before she came on the show and was hugely baffled as to why she got with him. Then I read various different things about her on here, which all point towards the high probability that she's dating him to boost her public profile (e.g. her following him on Insta before he even knew who she was, her supposed fame/attention-seeking nature on that cookery show and now these attention-seeking social media videos you speak of). But even aside from all that, I found the way she conducted herself in that scene with Sam and Inga very obviously telling of someone who wants to assert themselves as a cast member on that show. It was like she'd rehearsed it in the mirror beforehand and thought "this is my moment, I'm going to make my mark" as she had it out with Sam. Everything about it - the exaggerated mannerisms, the contrived insults and cadence of her voice. Even that OTT choice of hat. The oddest thing was the fact she said Julius couldn't give a toss and was completely unaffected by Sam taking the piss out of him, so why was she making such a huge deal out of it? Someone pandering for precious air-time methinks. In many ways, you could say she's found her perfect match, in terms of personality traits, but like you, I feel there's also definitely an underlying agenda there.

I can’t stand Sam Prince but actually got a bit of second hand embarrassment for Julian’s gf when she bowled up to them harping on about how unbothered (🤥) he was about Sam’s tik tok piss take 🫠
I got second-hand embarrassment re her PVC Happy Mondays hat.

• Haha
independent of Julius and how much he grates me - I found her confronting of Sam very rehearsed and over the top. It's just not something a new cast member does in their second episode. She's already giving off Main Character Syndrome vibes.
same! Give over Georgia, embarrassing that you had to step in for your boyfriend like you are his mum or something.

Reactions: 7
I know I've mentioned this before and I will get stick for it but I find it so annoying everyone discussing next weeks episodes before they have aired , I know we can watch them on all4 but it's not the point , fair enough discussing after each Monday episode and if people haven't watched then that's different

Reactions: 2
same! Give over Georgia, embarrassing that you had to step in for your boyfriend like you are his mum or something.
I recently saw her in some cookery video from a couple of years ago, where she was making something and immediately got that "try-hard, desperately wants to be a TV presenter/personality" vibe from her. She's very overbearing and over-the-top to the point where I felt awkward for the actual presenter/guy who was interviewing her, as she seemed to think it was her show. Here's the clip:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I recently saw her in some cookery video from a couple of years ago, where she was making something and immediately got that "try-hard, desperately wants to be a TV presenter/personality" vibe from her. She's very overbearing and over-the-top to the point where I felt awkward for the actual presenter/guy who was interviewing her, as she seemed to think it was her show. Here's the clip:
she’ll have gone straight to the gym and ran at least 10k after that bite of her ‘mars bar pizza’.

her personality is so full on and quite masculine. She tries so hard to be ‘fun’. Definitely get the vibe she’s desperate to be a tv presenter/have her own cook show.

Reactions: 9
she’ll have gone straight to the gym and ran at least 10k after that bite of her ‘mars bar pizza’.

her personality is so full on and quite masculine. She tries so hard to be ‘fun’.
Ha, you know what? I didn't even realise what she was making; was too distracted by her weird acting. Like MiC, you can 1000% tell she's rehearsed all her lines and gags here. She's very domineering; the way she keeps interjecting and speaking over this guy is rather grating and lacking in basic finesse.

But to her credit, if she is dating thingy to bolster her profile, then fair play to her. After how he's used and treated various women like trash. Maybe this bolshy personality type is appealing to him and he loves the challenge, vs the women he messed around, who all had a very feminine and passive energy.

Reactions: 9
Julius looked pissed off/embarrassed/upset when Verity mentioned Sam's tiktoks and I LOVED every second of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Julius looked pissed off/embarrassed/upset when Verity mentioned Sam's tiktoks and I LOVED every second of it 🤣
There was a massive edit right after she said it as well so we didn’t even get his full reaction!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There was a massive edit right after she said it as well so we didn’t even get his full reaction!
Oh boy, really have to watch this now. I skip past every scene he's in or obscure his face on my screen; that is how much he disgusts me.

Reactions: 5
I always liked Alik but I'll forever love him for the below clip. 🤣 The way Alik says "you're like an angry bear...very angry" and Louise laughing makes me howl. I couldn't believe it when Ryan went for Alik but you can clearly see Ryan getting worked up whilst they are having a chat.

weak and jealous sums Ryan up Tbf

Oh boy, really have to watch this now. I skip past every scene he's in or obscure his face on my screen; that is how much he disgusts me.
i take back what I said about Georgia, she seems right on Spring Onions level. I cringe uncomfortably every time they are on screen. Their flirting is painful to watch. Georgia taking up beef with Inga and Sam like a 16 yr old on a playground, I’m mortified for her. Inga wasn’t smirking, she was just thoroughly unimpressed with Georgia’s ridiculousness. I really hope they don’t get as much screen time in future episodes. They are both excruciatingly painful and boring to watch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.