Made in Chelsea #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s taken me all this time to realise where I’ve seen Georgia before🙄 She did a one-off cooking slot on the Sheerluxe Show a while back. What on earth does she see in this dope? He’s like a massive teenager and gets too many scenes. Sam Prince is a terror but so funny and watchable.
And she was a finalist of Best Home Cook 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a boring episode. I'm definitely expecting some sort of revelation from Miles at the end of this season. He keeps alluding to Emily 'knowing so much more than anyone else does'.

Reactions: 8
It’s taken me all this time to realise where I’ve seen Georgia before🙄 She did a one-off cooking slot on the Sheerluxe Show a while back. What on earth does she see in this dope? He’s like a massive teenager and gets too many scenes. Sam Prince is a terror but so funny and watchable.
As per my theory a few pages back, guys like Julius think they're entitled to women who have "the whole package". In this quest, they'll happily modify their behaviour (at least on the surface) and rev up the charm so that he can bag the "ideal" woman. How long he can keep up the decent guy act with her remains to be seen. I imagine he's fed her a load of b/s about how his behaviour on the show is entirely scripted and to be taken "with a pinch of salt". She's either not watched the previous series or has naively fallen for his b/s.

Also, someone said something on Twitter about how they're the perfect combo because of her domineering masculine energy versus Julius' feminine energy. I think there might be something in that tbf.

Reactions: 9
As per my theory a few pages back, guys like Julius think they're entitled to women who have "the whole package". In this quest, they'll happily modify their behaviour (at least on the surface) and rev up the charm so that he can bag the "ideal" woman. How long he can keep up the decent guy act with her remains to be seen. I imagine he's fed her a load of b/s about how his behaviour on the show is entirely scripted and to be taken "with a pinch of salt". She's either not watched the previous series or has naively fallen for his b/s.

Also, someone said something on Twitter about how they're the perfect combo because of her domineering masculine energy versus Julius' feminine energy. I think there might be something in that tbf.
I honestly can’t believe anyone would date julius other than wanting a slot on MIC and this being a good bet. How many followers has she gained since appearing on MIC I wonder? Maybe I’m just cynical

Reactions: 11
I honestly can’t believe anyone would date julius other than wanting a slot on MIC and this being a good bet. How many followers has she gained since appearing on MIC I wonder? Maybe I’m just cynical
I thought her steamrolling into Sam and confronting him like that was very hammed up and OTT, like she wants to establish herself quite quickly on the show. It felt a bit like a high school locker squabble, especially with that bizarre pleather bucket hat, which gives me Clueless vibes.

Reactions: 11
What a boring episode. I'm definitely expecting some sort of revelation from Miles at the end of this season. He keeps alluding to Emily 'knowing so much more than anyone else does'.
I wondered this too, but in another scene Emily will tell another poor unsuspecting girl with goo goo eyes for him that they “are far too pretty and amazing for him to just to want to be friends with” when that’s exactly what he does with them all - her, Ruby etc whereas Issy and Inga he treats like tit rather than being friendly with. Anyway she seems to be keeping the facade going.

Robbie saying do you want to f me now, suggests more than has ever been suggesting by another cast member before. Miles needs to get himself together, he’s an embarrassment.

Reactions: 4
I wondered this too, but in another scene Emily will tell another poor unsuspecting girl with goo goo eyes for him that they “are far too pretty and amazing for him to just to want to be friends with” when that’s exactly what he does with them all - her, Ruby etc whereas Issy and Inga he treats like tit rather than being friendly with. Anyway she seems to be keeping the facade going.

Robbie saying do you want to f me now, suggests more than has ever been suggesting by another cast member before. Miles needs to get himself together, he’s an embarrassment.
Maybe he's so anti-Inga because she questioned his sexuality or something. Who knows. There is zero shame in owning your sexuality, what makes you an unlikeable dick is hurting people along the way.

As previously said, 100000% Georgia is only in a relationship with Julius and on MIC for quick fame to promote her business ‘The Açai Girls.’

her ex boyfriends have all been older high status millionaires. It’s how she has contacts with even the likes of Sofia Richie.

it’s also shocking how much she photoshops Her face and body on Instagram compared to real life. She definitely has body dysmorphia.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
As previously said, 100000% Georgia is only in a relationship with Julius and on MIC for quick fame to promote her business ‘The Açai Girls.’

her ex boyfriends have all been older high status millionaires. It’s how she has contacts with even the likes of Sofia Richie.

it’s also shocking how much she photoshops Her face and body on Instagram compared to real life. She definitely has body dysmorphia.
I can believe this, personally I find her exceedingly irritating and insincere, she is so so controlled about how she is coming across on the show, desperate to be the cool chick. I find her hard to watch and listen to. I don’t like her “look” either, that bucket hat she wore when telling off Sam and Inga was not a look.
Her açai bowls also look absolutely disgusting!!!

Reactions: 15

I'm in two minds about it. She seems like her own woman, not sure she'd need Julius - of all people - to bolster her platform. Though I feel like she's enjoying the screen time on MiC thus far. Also, I think their personalities are quite similar, from what I've seen of her so far. A lot of forced positivity, confronting of other castmates and abrasively getting involved in other people's business. Does she really filter/edit her pics? She's naturally stunning, isn't like she needs to. Not sure about Photoshop etc but she looks like she's had that "V-lift" facial procedure a lot of female celebrities/reality stars are mad about atm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

yikes. She’s got a gorgeous face but this image has been photoshopped to death. Even at a glance that’s obvious.

Sorry but what is with Habbs's posing? 😂

The Knob: View attachment 1768925The Lollipop Head: View attachment 1768928View attachment 1768940
What should the last pose be called?
dog pissing on a lamppost

• Haha
I can believe this, personally I find her exceedingly irritating and insincere, she is so so controlled about how she is coming across on the show, desperate to be the cool chick. I find her hard to watch and listen to. I don’t like her “look” either, that bucket hat she wore when telling off Sam and Inga was not a look.
Her açai bowls also look absolutely disgusting!!!
Yes I agree with certain aspects of this. She kind of mirrors Julius in her personality/vibes. A bit phoney and in-your-face, and forced in her "good vibes". Am glad I'm not the only one who was irked by the pleather bucket hat. Though her boyf wears baseball caps to London Fashion Week and client meetings, so I guess anything goes fashion-wise in that world😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm in two minds about it. She sames like her own woman, not sure she'd need Julius - of all people - to bolster her platform. Though I feel like she's enjoying the screen time on MiC thus far. Also, I think their personalities are quite similar, from what I've seen of her so far. A lot of forced positivity, confronting of other castmates and abrasively getting involved in other people's business. Does she really filter/edit her pics? She's naturally stunning, isn't like she needs to. Not sure about Photoshop etc but she looks like she's had that "V-lift" facial procedure a lot of female celebrities/reality stars are mad about atm.
Yes… she ALWAYS uses filters on her Instagram stories and always photoshops her face and body on her photos.
I agree… she DEFINITELY doesn’t need to and is naturally very pretty and has a great body. That’s why I said she probably has body dysmorphia, especially since she used to have anorexia.

Reactions: 5
Yes… she ALWAYS uses filters on her Instagram stories and always photoshops her face and body on her photos.
I agree… she DEFINITELY doesn’t need to and is naturally very pretty and has a great body. That’s why I said she probably has body dysmorphia, especially since she used to have anorexia.
Oh wow. Talk about gilding the lily. I don't know why these naturally stunning women go for the "V-shaped" facelift, which gives them that triangular jaw look. I just don't get it! If you're not familiar with the V-lift, Louise Thompson is a good example.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh wow. Talk about gilding the lily. I don't know why these naturally stunning women go for the "V-shaped" facelift, which gives them that triangular jaw look. I just don't get it!
Don’t think she’s had a Face lift. She’s just FaceTuned her face in the photo I shared. She looks normal in her MIC appearances and very different compared to her unnecessary photoshopped photos.

Don’t think she’s had a Face lift. She’s just FaceTuned her face in the photo I shared. She looks normal in her MIC appearances and very different compared to her unnecessary photoshopped photos.
Ahh, I need to have a proper look the next time I watch the show. I gave yesterday's a skip because it's become a bit of a snooze-fest. I dk why she'd want to change the shape of her jaw via FaceTune etc. It gives women a really masculine look, imo.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I thought it looked like she was wearing makeup on her 'just waking up in bed' story thismorning realised she had a filter on! And maybe makeup too.

Reactions: 2
And she was a finalist of Best Home Cook 2020
She irritated the hell out of me on best home cook. Wore completely inappropriate outfits to be cooking on a TV show, and was obsessed with everything being “healthy”. Came across fame hungry then so not surprised she’s found her way onto MIC

Reactions: 7
She irritated the hell out of me on best home cook. Wore completely inappropriate outfits to be cooking on a TV show, and was obsessed with everything being “healthy”. Came across fame hungry then so not surprised she’s found her way onto MIC
didn’t Julius say he just bumped into her one day by chance when getting a coffee?

his address is publicly available so wouldn’t surprise me if she stalked him in the hope of getting a few dates and an MIC appearance 😂😂

didn’t Julius say he just bumped into her one day by chance when getting a coffee?

his address is publicly available so wouldn’t surprise me if she stalked him in the hope of getting a few dates and an MIC appearance 😂😂
he teaches spin at ride republic which is literally around the corner from her Açai girls cafe in Fulham. I think that’s where they met. But he did mention that she was already following him on Instagram when he first looked her up…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.