Made in Chelsea #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miles new sex chat. Maybe it's just me, but was he trying to be really obvious that it was Maiva he shagged in the sea.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m sure they didn’t say they didn’t know what a clitoros was, they just didn’t know what it did when a woman becomes aroused? 🙈 either way it’s weird

Reactions: 1
I’m sure they didn’t say they didn’t know what a clitoros was, they just didn’t know what it did when a woman becomes aroused? 🙈 either way it’s weird
Yeah, it was more they didn’t know what it was in an anatomical sense- they weren’t sure if it was a nerve, or as it turns out a “spongey tissue” 🤢 Maybe I’m as basic as them, but that term made me cringe for some reason too 😂

Reactions: 5
Jamie and Sophie - do they actually like each other? I think it's more than normal banter.

Reactions: 8
Garth Locke’s video about his mum with Alzheimer’s is very sad. His brother is going a cycle to raise funds for the Alzheimer association.

Reactions: 7
India really looks like Jack Grealish's girlfriend Sasha! I dont know how Julius manages to pull the girls he does he just cringes me out so badly. I love Miles but wouldn't want him as a boyfriend. Can't wait for the new series

Reactions: 3
New to this thread, have watched MIC on and off since the first series. We were in the same hotel as Liv and Tristan last night in Cyprus. I just wondered what they actually do for work ? Or do they just make money of Instagram brands etc. surely MIC can’t pay much?

Reactions: 5
Anyone see Jess Woodleys last IG story? Odds on her being the one who wrecked the flat now 🫣
This unlocked a memory. She once uploaded a mirror selfie and in the background were her underpants sunny side up. Also they were on top of her boots/heels like she took them off at the same time. Pic has been deleted now but I think the caption was like “nothing sums me up better…”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think Tabitha Willet has introduce her new bf so soon to her child?…obvs not everyone is the same but she posted on IG about her “family” seems so soon

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think Tabitha Willet has introduce her new bf so soon to her child?…obvs not everyone is the same but she posted on IG about her “family” seems so soon
Do we know how long they’ve been together? I can’t remember how long ago it was she was dating Julius but maybe a year ago at the most?

It might not be too soon to introduce her (this could still be kept casual) but calling the three of them family like he’s a step dad, definitely.

I noticed her and her ex stopped following each other soon after she announced it. Definitely early seeing as she was dating someone else besides Julius less than a year ago too who she went to Dubai with. I saw she’s looking for a new flat already, wonder if they’re moving in together?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I noticed her and her ex stopped following each other soon after she announced it. Definitely early seeing as she was dating someone else besides Julius less than a year ago too who she went to Dubai with. I saw she’s looking for a new flat already, wonder if they’re moving in together?
Wow yes that’s very soon then. Did the Dubai guy meet her child too? I’ve never followed her so only seen what was on MIC.

I got that impression that they were moving in together too actually

I find it weird how Sophie Haboo says she doesn’t know what to do with a dildo on her podcast with Melissa recently. But Jamie tells Alex Mytton on the private parts podcast that him and Sophie are being adventurous in the bedroom and ordered sex toys and it included a big pink thing. Then a male masseuse came by to give him a massage and saw it in the living room. He just laughed about it.

No point lying if Jamie tells everyone that happens in your house lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.