Made in Chelsea #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How weird is it when they always happen to bump into people on the holidays then end up going on dates with them etc, it’s so obviously set up and these people are employed by the show or something

Reactions: 9
Malissa Tattam has a house project going on. I’m not sure if she purchased it or her dad. She mentioned it on podcast. She has a private Instagram for it. “Melissatattamhome”. Must be pressure doing it on her own. All the celebs do it as couples.

Reactions: 3
Malissa Tattam has a house project going on. I’m not sure if she purchased it or her dad. She mentioned it on podcast. She has a private Instagram for it. “Melissatattamhome”. Must be pressure doing it on her own. All the celebs do it as couples.
I would love to have this problem lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did anyone see that photo where Tristan was naked? You couldn't actually see anything as the photo didn't go that far but it was clear he had no boxers or swim shorts on

Reactions: 1
I really like Melissa. I’ve started the pod recently and I’ve completely changed my mind about her. She’s funny, honest and ditzy in a nice way! Someone I think I’d jel with IRL! We all know she’s a tattler at heart (IYKYK) so when you read this Melissa, hiya x

And the podcast makes me think Sophie is a bit of a dick. I don’t think she cones try across well at all!! I don’t listen to nearlyweds because I can’t stand her fake ‘I hate Jamie’ attitude. She seems so stuck up and trying to be cool and chill, which makes her seem like she’s trying to hard. She wants to be like a Lucy Watson character but it isn’t happening. Her attitude makes her seem unattractive and unlikable

Sorry about that rant lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Nah, Melissa is, as Liv said, a bit of a silly witch.
She was apparently Zara's bestie when she called her a fame hungry bleep behind her back, then lied about it to her face when confronted, until she realised Zara had already heard the voice note.
She was constantly tit stirring on mic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Nah, Melissa is, as Liv said, a bit of a silly witch.
She was apparently Zara's bestie when she called her a fame hungry bleep behind her back, then lied about it to her face when confronted, until she realised Zara had already heard the voice note.
She was constantly tit stirring on mic.
Plus when she was on tattle she posted in this very thread loads of bitchy things about Sophie who is her best friend!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I still can't believe she was so dim she used her real name on a MIC thread 🤣🤣 and used different excuses for it.. one time she said its a coincidence they have the same name and another time she said she chose the name as she was a "fan" of Melissa 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I still can't believe she was so dim she used her real name on a MIC thread 🤣🤣 and used different excuses for it.. one time she said its a coincidence they have the same name and another time she said she chose the name as she was a "fan" of Melissa 🤣
yep. This is the same girl who has never read a book remember. She really is exceptionally dim and bitchy.

as for her “business” of swimwear, cos Melissa is such a #girlbosd and entrepreneur right?

yeh, both her parents are directors. Her parents run a company in some sort of packaging that is cooking, and by the looks of things they own the patent for it, so it’s possible they have created something brand new and are at the helm of releasing it - aka true entrepreneurship.

Mel is basically being given pocket money by mum and dad and this is the way to do it so she doesn’t look ridiculous. She couldn’t run a bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching maeva's stories yesterday she has no birthing olan cos she says she isn't the type and she won't be breastfeeding all the mums will be up in arms with her.

Reactions: 2
Watching maeva's stories yesterday she has no birthing olan cos she says she isn't the type and she won't be breastfeeding all the mums will be up in arms with her.
To be fair there is 0 point in birth plans

• Heart
People go on about the stigma of breastfeeding ( I get people have had issues breastfeeding in public) but really bottle fed get a lot of stick , it should be the mothers or parents choice its no one else's business

People go on about the stigma of breastfeeding ( I get people have had issues breastfeeding in public) but really bottle fed get a lot of stick , it should be the mothers or parents choice its no one else's business
Literally fed is best, if you care how someone else feeds their baby then you have to question why

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.