Made in Chelsea #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Harvey will start dating someone new, before Emily does
Not a regular on this thread but I’m currently in Mallorca and Emily is staying at the same hotel with a guy called Jordan. Possibly a new boyf

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He’s taken them down now…too late Meeelos. Julian was gurning. Digby looks like an utter drunken creep imo. He’s so #basicbitch; just shallow superior and completely bland (hiding from the Digby stans as he’s so popular here)
i feel you…Digby is so bland and unseasoned. Not for me x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She looks really different there
Emily is super plain & has an abnormally large forehead. She had pretty eyes and manages her hair well - that’s it. She clearly comes from a bit of money but comes across as a bit common to me too which puts me off - only because she acts like she doesn’t. Just embrace the ruff Emily.
She obvs deserves waaaaay better than Harvey mad teeth though (whom I might add is another shameless elitist social climber)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Emily is super plain & has an abnormally large forehead. She had pretty eyes and manages her hair well - that’s it. She clearly comes from a bit of money but comes across as a bit common to me too which puts me off - only because she acts like she doesn’t. Just embrace the ruff Emily.
She obvs deserves waaaaay better than Harvey mad teeth though (whom I might add is another shameless elitist social climber)
I also think she comes across as really dumb. There are so many embarrassingly ditsy moments over the series. I’d assume she’s privately educated too!! If I were her parents I’d ask for a refund lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
hi guys! i am so happy to have found this thread! just watched Mile's insta stories where he and Julius called out on this girl on tiktok. irk. don't know if they should have made a SERIES of stories calling her out. sounds like making a big deal as they can't handle criticism as public figures. thoughts?

Reactions: 6
hi guys! i am so happy to have found this thread! just watched Mile's insta stories where he and Julius called out on this girl on tiktok. irk. don't know if they should have made a SERIES of stories calling her out. sounds like making a big deal as they can't handle criticism as public figures. thoughts?
Soooo cringgeee. It makes him look like such a lil witch.

Reactions: 4
Oh gosh it was totally over the top wasn’t it. Who put 50p in Miles and 20p in Julian (it does take much for Julian really). Made them both seem so bitchy and the whole “I get a lot of hate and never respond”. Leave it then hun.

Miles; beautiful though he is, is totally in love with himself and clearly finds women annoying, women clearly give him the ick… really quickly.

Perhaps if he was more honest with himself he wouldn’t get so annoyed at random on Tik Tok. He’s done this before about another random girl “stalking him by posting comments” or something, moaning j whinging and being melodramatic about it with that MIC wannabe & troll face Temptation (what an awful man he is too). They both sounded pretty ridiculous. Same again with him & Julian yesterday was a bit embarrassing to be honest, both acting so arrogant and petty. Im not saying women are exempt but there’s something very poor taste about groups of men having a go at women from afar.

Reactions: 6
I totally forgot that the series ended last week and was looking forward to putting it on this morning 😫🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Oh I remember Phoebe. The Mimi you are mentioning is that the Mimi that hooked up with Sam all that time ago? Didnt she follow him to ibiza?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.